BBC biased?

My friend keeps telling me that BBC is the only unbiased news source. I told him they have a liberal bias, especially regarding Brexit, but he continues to praise BBC.

Who's right? Is BBC actually unbiased?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5dFn8RIXOBE
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First story is real second one is parody

>Who's right
Why would you tell your friend something that you didn't know to be true? Are you in the habit of lying to your friends?

thanks for the explaination

You're friend couldn't be more wrong.

This is Sup Forums
We are all fascinated by the BBC.

*your, dammit

A lot of the time, people who are not honest with themselves do not see bias when the news is congruent with their own views. People who are more self aware are better at determining bias.

They stopped being a reliable news source for at least a decade.
Heavy left bias, multicultural, all the usual shite

I've heard about their liberal bias but didn't have any solid evidence so I figured that he may be right.

BBC will never tell you anything is wrong with their NHS or muslims. SkyNews at least touches on some of that.

>There are people that actually believe this shite
Jesus Christ lads, ever wonder why Brits think the average American is dumb?
Also the BBC is generally bias but for brexit they were surprisingly unbiased.

Only because they probably feared a massive backlash though.

Tough luck, kiddo. Your spelling error means that any opinion you have is now completely worthless. You might as well kill yourself and be done with it.

They have a neoliberal bias. They hate Corbyn as much as Farage, for example

Jews have got the BBC and the British Government by the balls, BY THE BALLS.

Theyre all biased. They all intentionally omit important details and events to cause their viewers to make judgments using only the information they provided.

>Also the BBC is generally bias but for brexit they were surprisingly unbiased.

This, i actually remember people arguing and some being pissy about the BBC not being in favour of the remain camp enough.

But you can still find heaps of retarded shit coming out of the BBC at a constant rate.

All the UK news stations have liberal bias just the BBC is the worst for it.

left wingers think the BBC has a right wing bias
right wingers think the BBC has a left wing bias

everyone who has a point of view thinks the BBC gives over-representation to points of view that oppose theirs and complains about "balance"

still too many fucking muslims there tho

Not Jews, the Saudis.

The BBC is about as unbiased as the KKK.

oh and here's a fun bbc fact
broadcasting house (basically bbc hq) has a statue on the outside that was made by a man who fucked his daughter and his dog

The BBC is government run, liberally biased garbage. If your friend doesn't see that truth, then you need to get a new friend. That friend is autistic.

All the modern major players take turns gouging Britains anus now.

That fucking country needs an enema

The BBC are as biased and politically correct as they come. They also advertise jobs to anybody but white people. They're completely untrustworthy.

You will never find anything this good on BBC
youtube.com/watch?v=5dFn8RIXOBE
Green's Natalie Bennett car crash interview on policies

Considering what they did to Top Gear, they most certainly are biased liberal pieces of shit.

>defends kikes
fuck off, faggot.
You need to learn who the real threat to American freedom is.

pro-tip: Hitler's perceptions were valid and based on factual evidence.

>British Broadcasting Communism
Yes. BBC is biased. Your friend, who ever that is, is completely indoctrinated and there's no reason to talk to that "person"/drone anymore. Regardless if there's proof revealing liberal bias, that friend of your will defend the BBC.

Cut ties with that drone.

>You will never find anything this good on BBC

wut?
that's from a bbc programme

What in the fucking fuck did the BBC just send me as a breaking news update? It is in moon. Did they get hacked?

Mother fucker I was part of the raid that trolled the BBC until they changed the headline

Its real so is this youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg

>Hitler
uh oh
here we go

>BBC

This. The whole corporation is an engine for the global elite; occultists, child molesters, rapists, murderers and thieves.

They are pretty bias, if you want to see how much, just watch ITV news alongside BBC news and contrast all the omitted stories and how said stories are presented

What the fucking fuck I got the same Urdu thing or whatever the fuck.

i saw that too
it's about a police raid on militants in india or something (according to google translate)
clearly they are reading this thread

bangladesh sry

jesus calm down
it's just a copy and paste error or something

Ah Thank you. That makes sense. Some sort of internal fuck up. Didn't know if it said some shit like "Glorious Cyber army has made blessed mujaheddin hack chief bff"

ENGLAND YES

Britain yes

Needs an enema to cleanse our arsehole of benefit leeching Poles.

And then the Poles will offer to undercut a British worker in cleaning the toilet afterwards.

Only RT is trustworthy.

Its only trustworthy in the west because they are trolling us with real news

But cp is fucking wrong in every way and its disgusting, the fact that you are defending this proves how degenerate you are.
I hope Duterte has you executed

OMG a picture of reality is RACIST

how dare you point out the largest migration crisis in Europe since WW2

dats racist

Remind him of all those pedophiles they turned a blind eye to. If that's not proof enough that you can't trust them nothing else will convince him

Are you suggesting that Japan has a pedo problem?

Last time I checked they had the lowest crime rate in the world in every category..Sweden use too but you know what happened with that

>state-controlled media
>biased

Say it aint so!

tell him a british person on the internet called him a fucking faggot and yes they are biased.

The BBC News App just sent a notification in Bengali wtf

holy shit, and I thought we had it bad with trudeau.

This lady makes trudeau look like hilter.
>refugees have a right to be in Britian
>free flow of refugees but increase tariffs to stifle business

at least trudeau's argument is "we should help refugees cause we are nice people"

>the bbc is biased

In other news, water is wet.

All I needed to know about the BBC I learned from one of their radio segments on inner-city schools.
>muh metal detectors are racist
>muh why do we have school cops
>muh why do schools have fences in bad neighborhoods