Gary Johnson SPERGS OUT about the term "illegal immigrant."

twitter.com/_AltRight_/status/771511435058741248

JFC and some retards (read shills) on pol were genuinely gonna vote for this faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelawdictionary.org/illegal-alien/
thelawdictionary.org/illegal-immigrant/
youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
youtube.com/watch?v=OZWOyI_y_PI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

holy fuck this guy is not fit for president, he throws a temper tantrum over this?

what a little cry baby cunt boomer.

If borders aren't real, he probably won't mind if you throw him over the wall when the God Emperor ascends.

how's that >MUH GARYBATMAN working out for you, lolbertarians?

Is it true that the Libertarian and Green parties don't actually have a political structure, they simply show up every four years to run for the presidency?

If so, what the fuck is the point? Do they exist simply to scam naive people of their money every election cycle?

WERE BREAKIN DOWN THE TWO-PARTY SYSTEM MAN

Look at the sniffer on that dude.

Is he fucking retarded?

Sounds like something he should be posting on tumblr

> retarded polcucks don't understand his strategy: pandering to the left to steal from their cuck demographics.

I thought "illegal immigrant" was the politically correct term for "invader."

Guess I should update my Newspeak dictionary.

Everybody understands that. He's still a faggot just like you.

>Do they exist simply to scam naive people of their money every election cycle?
Yes

Libertarians have been voting Republican since ever.

Ron Paul ran as Republican

The Libertarian party is a cucked beta-pit of sadness.

Now I know why this turbo shill on my normie book suddenly went silent about him.

He's taken more people from trump than hillary

>retarded people not understanding that you can't outcuck the eternal cuck party

I thought the reddit pandering was bad enough in 2012, but this is a whole new level. I almost feel embarrassed for voting for him. He's totally misreading the direction the country is going in.

On the other hand, going hard left on social issues maximizes his impact on Hillary, and minimizes his impact on Trump. Part of me hopes that's actually his plan.

>because they couldnt come in illegally

guess why

Yes, the new term is 'undeported illegal'

Fucking moron, illegal immigrant is the legal defintion of them, and they are indeed lawbreakers for being in the US illegally. Per existing immigration law.

Undocumented immigrant is a PC version made a) for the illegal immigrants to act offended and stifle criticis of them being basically lawbreakers that should be kicked out of the country if existing law was enforced (it deliberately is not enforced) b) to try to equate themselves which actual legal citizens and thus trying to make illegal immigration into "not big of a deal".

Gary johnson you should just retire, your brain is mush your logic is mush you have no spine and nobody except total morons want you as president of the US.

What a cowardly little prick.

Media will start to ignore him hard very soon, it's obvious that he is going to take more votes from the Dems than the Reps with SJW rhetoric like that

I'm glad they forced this meme candidate for awhile

Fucking knew he was bad news when I first saw people shilling for this fucker back in February!

Libertarianism is a retarded ideology.
It directly goes against itself.

It lets in millions upon millions of brown people that vote for big government.
Those brown people have an average, heritable genetic IQ of around 90 and will never improve it through better education.

If you want free market economics, you need a white country.

Why is gary johnson even running, he's even worse than jeb.. ah that poor jeb.. somewhere wandering the streets alone.

This guy is a fucking moron. Luckily he showed his true colors for all the blind people out there.

The legal term of art is "Undocumented Alien". Illegal immigrant is the construction of the media.

False

We're not talking decades ago you fucking cuck we're talking right now, fuck this cuck he literally looks like a soros puppet.

sauce?

Really, should be illegal alien or illegal immigrant because that's exactly what they are, undocumented alien sounds way too PC for a term of art, are you sure that wasn't ratified to be called that recently?

They're called "undocumented citizens" now.

Wow Johnson you could of had it all. You were going to be the next President and rule it all with big titted white woman but you blew it.

Disgusting they're not fucking citizens.. nor are they legal.. Just watch them change the language under peoples noses into something that sounds like a citizen eventhough they are breaking the fucking law and if the law was enforced.. they would be booted out by ICE..

Unfucking believable how much the burgers are getting jewed..

Well looks like the globalists have already won

What? The legal term is "illegal alien." Unless they already changed it to fit their Orwellian newspeak.

Are they immigrants?
Yes.
Are they in the nation illegally?
Yes.

I see nothing wrong caalling them that.

I feel bad for my wife because she's a supporter and this video makes him look like an idiot.

>hurr durr they make up a political correct word for something and ask others to accept it.
>i better give up and just lay down and die.

Just keep using the old description and not give a fuck if they complain about it.

Well of course I'm going to use the normal name, illegal immigrants, because that's what they are.

I'm just saying how much ground the globalists have already taken.

Since you know this burger can you quote the term of art "undocumented alien" in the actual immigration law please? Because really seem backwards, illegal immigrant should be term of art, undocumented alien sounds more like a PC version made by the media.

Lemme just throw out some thoughts I had the other day.

The two party system is a result of a natural human tendency and there is no room for third party.
If you think about it, every major industry has two main competitors and a third option that is very much less popular.
Coke vs Pepsi with off brand versions.
Xbox vs Playstation with Nintendo
Android vs iPhone with Windows Phone
Nvidia vs AMD etc.

It's just the way people are. Even if we abolished the 2 party system, people who formerly claimed affiliations with the parties would still group every candidate based on their policies into either conservative or liberal.

There is no room for a third option because the most popular policies already belong to the 2 major parties.

>goes full cuck

fucking cringe, i swear

One thing that can be said about Gary is that he's somewhat consistent in his libertarian views.

>Is it true that the Libertarian and Green parties don't actually have a political structure
No. Even the Constitution Party has an actual political structure and most of the time end up endorsing a Republican candidate if they do not have someone running for office in a specific district, much like what the Greens and the Libertarians do.

>If so, what the fuck is the point?
There isn't a point. The two party system is fine. The Libertarian and Constitution Party fit finely into the overall Republican structure while the Green party fits finely into the Democratic Party. However, there's a demand for diversity, even in the political structure, as people genuinely believe "muh two party rule" meme. Keep in mind most people are tribalists and the average Democrat voters thinks that the average Republican politicians are all the same, without recognizing that very few politicians are identical on every issue. There is plenty of room for intellectual diversity within a two party system.

Ron Paul used to run as a Libertarian. However, the Libertarian Party ended up being hijacked by the neoconservatives of the GOP and pushed for candidates like Gary Johnson. Before the Tea Party was hijacked, it was the LP that was hijacked.

>they couldn't come here legally but the jobs were still there
dank logic from weed man Johnson

If they couldn't come in legally there's probably a really good reason for it. also he makes the weird implication that you're entitled to the job that you want

>the unelectable

This isn't true at all. Gary Johnson does not admit that the Federal Reserve is a private institution, despite numerous federal court rulings clearly demonstrating that the Federal Reserve is a private corporation and is not a federal instrumentality. One of the fundamental aspects of the Libertarian Party is acceptance that the Federal Reserve is part of the government. It is independent. He is also not a Libertarian in terms of the use of force, as he has consistently been in favor of interventionism and isn't even against things such as Gitmo, which most Libertarians are against.

this shouldn't shock anyone coming from an anti gun open borders narcissist blm supporting globalist double faggot

They probably still are going to vote for that faggot.

>screech that everyone is the same!
>remind us how we tend to vote differently every 4 years

>being married to someone who you aren't on the same page with over this many fundamental, important, life-changing issues

Why did you marry that person

I'd like to smack that smarmy kike interviewing dat Gary.

Yeah Trump will still get votes

>the legal term of art is 'undocumented alien'
I can't find undocumented alien in blacks law dictionary, but i can find Illegal Alien and it says Illegal Immigrant is same as illegal alien, but no entry for undocumented immigrant. Are you sure you remember it correctly?

It sounds more like you got things mixed up because undocumented alien sounds more like a PC stepping stone to saying undocumented citizen. To try to pretend that these are actual legal citizens instead of criminals that should be kicked out of the nation by ICE according to the existing immigration law.

Not surprising considering he says Isis has only spread in the Middle East and the greatest threat to the natl security of the US is best Korea

Its a good strategy because the Trump supporters are not going anywhere. Its the Hillary supporters that are really fluid.

I'm what you might call a progressive leftist - I still think Johnson was in the wrong. You have to use words according to their meaning and facts - maybe any one of us would rather steal bread than starve, but whether or not it is moral does not change the objective illegality of stealing bread.

It should be self-evident to all that legality and morality do not necessarily match.

> what is Sweden

bloody cuck.

thelawdictionary.org/illegal-alien/
thelawdictionary.org/illegal-immigrant/ (says same as illegal alien)

No entry for "undocumented alien" So it appears you're wrong by saying that undocumented alien is the term of art.. That's the PC media constructed version same as they are now calling it undocumented citizen, so they are following a stepping stone process to try to liken their status by phonetics to sounding more like a citizen than a criminal.. really disgusting by media and others involved. These are lawbreakers under current law and should be kicked out by ICE.. if you're not going to follow the law why have it in the first place it's there for a good reason. Obama administration have just been ignoring it refusing to enforce it and telling border patrol to stand down aswell.. He's a very criminal president.

No he hasnt you fucking retard

Just noticing this.

>30k has been deposited in your account

Nobody was gonna vote for him. Garry memes on pol were those 300k he pumped into his meme batallion

Guess I'll praise KEK on my own.

Checked

"As someone from New Mexico, Trump's statements on immigration really offend me"

Is this guy a literal fucking retard?!

>they're coming here for jobs
20 seconds later...
>there are more jobs in Mexico right now

Welp, there goes the last of Trump's latino supporters.

t-thanks senpai

Pretty much

They pretty much never make any effort down the ballot unless they get someone totally committed

ALT RIGHT NIGGERS GET THE FUCK OUT

Miss me?

This is offensive, as a Hispanic American I am NOT an ILLEGAL.

It's not fair to use latinos who come in legally.

I'm embarrassed to have voted for Johnson in '12. At least I have the excuse I was 18 then.

They're basically social clubs for autists (libertarians) and hippie retards (greens) that also have somebody run for president.

As a registered libertarian for a few years it's easy to say the whole party made a mistake getting this Clinton shill to run again. I'm currently switching my party to the nationalist party or the constitution party. Either way voting for Trump, fuck Gary he was decent at the beginning of this election cycle but now that he's showing his true colors it makes me sick.Disgusting.

Youtube version
youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs

REV UP THOSE KEK COMMENTS BOYOS

Who do you wish you had voted for in 2012?

He was still a good choice, since both mainstream candidates were shit.

He's pretty dumb when it comes to borders and sovereignty, but nobody's perfect

Not him, but I should have just wrote in Ron Paul.

>Alt Right

I hope that account is taking the piss and isn't being serious.

How did he even win the nomination? He's the least-libertarian libertarian I've ever seen.

Shit, and I had such high hopes for him.

>get BTFO by Dane
>1 post by this ID
That shame must burn.

I prefer the term Undocumented citizens

The nose knows

>stoner fag
>hopes

I can't believe I voted for this faggot in 2012.

I love how THAT is what you focus on and not the actual interview.

Why are PC Jews trying to get rid of a the term "illegal immigrant" anyway? I was in a class the other day and my SJW professor used some kind of stupid euphemism to refer to illegals too.

Not calling them illegal doesn't make them or their actions any less illegal.

He's technically right, you can handle illegal immigration in relatively economically successful times - however that's not right now. Not since the we got off the gold standard.

how are people just now realizing he's an idiot? he's been saying stupid shit for years now. never understood why so many on Sup Forums liked him. dudes liberal as shit and just claims to be libertarian.

yeah but how is illegal immigrant an inflammatory term? they immigrated illegally into a country...

Johnson is retarded.

He's an idiot stoner who is as much of a political hack as any other

good video here -
youtube.com/watch?v=OZWOyI_y_PI

he said if he were in a debate he would start of by calling trump a pussy. the guy is full on autism.

Checked.

Just by looking at this guy you can tell he's a fucking low test cuck. I could tell back in 2012 when I first heard of the clown.

Johnson has been smoking to much pot, it makes him erratic and emotional.

ITT NERVOUS TRUMPKINS

It's Orwellian newspeak to make you more accepting of unchecked immigration.