My girlfriend first wants to work after university instead of starting a family...

My girlfriend first wants to work after university instead of starting a family. How can I remove this feminist poison from her mind and ensure the survival of the White race?

Hit her with statistics about female unhappiness in the workforce. Or just unhappiness in general. Then show her mother satisfaction surveys.

Get yourself a younger, hotter, more traditional girlfriend.

Make more than her, impregnate her, support her after biology kicks in and she wants to be a mother due to hormone flood of pregnancy?

Just redpill her slightly first and this should solve itself

She plans to work only one or two years (but still this means one child less and the threat that she continues once she started).

She does not respond to rational arguments. I tried the younger more fertile, healthier children, less miscarriages, easier to give birth, more time to get to know her grand-children etc.

It is mostly social pressure: (((Society))) expects her to work, otherwise she would be worthless.

She is 23 years old and she is hot.

Traditional women are incredibly hard to find. So I try the other option, change her mind.

Why did she go to university if she's only going to work for one or two years? Why the waste?

She is paranoid that I would impregnate her already and checks every time if contraception is applied correctly.

I am trying to redpill her for quite a long time, but it only partly works. There is too much poison she receives from the media she reads, her university, social circle and from her Facebook wall.

Dump her stupid ass and get a new one. Find a good country girl. They breed like farm animals and are Tom cats in the sack.

Because of (((feminism))). Making women to attend university and work afterwards delays the time until women start having a family. This results in a suicidal birth rate of Whites.

You're gonna have to sit her down and talk to her.
Ask her how much she loves you and if she loves you enough to have your children.
An appeal to emotion, yes, but if she doesn't want a family then you'll have to dump her and find someone else.

This is like finding a needle in a hay sack. I have hardly encountered any redpilled woman in my entire life. Most women are poisoned by feminism. Thus, if I find a way to remove it, it would be perfect.

If she's in university then why wouldn't she work after?
Why else would you go to university?

This is practically what I did, but she said she could not be happy if she did not work for a full year. I think it is because of the social pressure and the image of the strong independent woman in opposition to the oppressing White man.

If she will not start a family with me one year after working I will dump her.

But it would be best, if I could just find a way to convince her to start a family right after her university.

Sounds like it might be time for the deception. Put on blackface and a ski mask and rape her so she thinks she's having jamals baby, and by the time it pops out pure white it'll be too late

>letting your bitch go to college
Well, there's your issue. My wife never finished high school, she dropped out when I had her pregnant.
>She is 23 years old
Too old
>Why did she go to university if she's only going to work for one or two years?
The same reason a cunt does any dumb shit it does; because they're stupid. It's why she needs a man to tell her "no, ya dumb bitch, you're not going to do this dumb shit".

The only reason why women go to university and following a career is to decrease the birth rate of Whites - literally suicidal.

Women should give birth to children right after finishing school (where they foremost learn valuable things for being a mother and wife).

Yeah I agree the "gotta go to uni" thing is a scam but after investing all that money into higher education you are really fucking yourself if you don't take advantage of it.

Pretty much op is too late to unfuck this chicks life

University is for free here. Also, it is more important that she takes advantage of her most valuable asset (especially facing declining fertility over time): Her womb

>University is for free here
That just means it's not only her money she's wasting on this.

you cant. she is in college. it would be a waste of money if she just stayed at home and had a child

not sure why you think college is a good place to find a woman who wants to have kids. 1 of you isnt fit for college if not both of you

If it's free then she is just wasting her life away.
Modern university exists to keep adults in an immature mindset as long as possible and milk money.
If you are at uni as well I hope you are on a career track or you are wasting 3-5 years of your life.

>One of the Richest nations per capita in the world
>Free university education

What.

Kinda agree here. I am divorced and work at a large university in a STEM area with a bunch of females in my age range (25-30). All grad students.

None of them are wife material. Certainly not mother material.

You're the fagboy from Florida aren't you

First: Why should she pay taxes to an anti-White (((government))) in the first place?

Second: Whites will go completely extinct if we keep continuing this birth rate (especially low among academics). So the university costs are negligible.

It would be a waste of womb and fertility if she does not start early to have a family.

>not sure why you think college is a good place to find a woman who wants to have kids. 1 of you isnt fit for college if not both of you
Because this is where people with certain intellectual capabilities usually go to (does not save them from being brainwashed though). We are both at top-tier universities.

Hey don't listen to anyone who has no skin in the game. This is your life. She is not too old or a degenerate. She has been influenced by society but you can change that.

She will want to stay home if you get a job and provide. Trust me, why would she not wanna be basically a NEET? It's easier than working and you get kids.

The key is to keep saying how it would be the real work and the real challenge to raise a family. Let her feel the dignity and respect of it and make it feel like her choice.

Also calling her your domestic pet names helps a lot man. Idk how to expand on it but language is key. Idk how your viking tongue works but surely there's a word for waifu or wifey. Make it cute and appealing to house wife

I understand where you're coming from, but I guarantee you, if she's already into feminism then the university will only make things worse

Let her do it, and break up with her. Why do you care? Let her learn that lesson on her own.

Yes. And not a fag, got wife same age as OP's "gf" who has been near constantly pregnant for the last 7 years. Shit's great

She has almost finished university and the feminism is not too bad. She wants to have a very large family and she cooks for me everyday.

Currently work in corporate financial job with 5 year relationship fiancee. Live in my parents basement although making 45k a year. Houses are 300,000 USD and I can only afford apartments in nigger town. So I choose to save money, pay half my parents rent and do my 20 min commute.

Is there a place for whites to make family with safe affordable housing? Hows Norway this time of year?

Why not let her work 2 years and find out how shit it is?
This is assuming you have enough money to support her after

Be a fucking man and give her ultimatum "Yo Hilda, you know I want lots of dem kids, I'm sorry you like wageslavery so much, but there's nothing more I can do about you and your attitude. You're a great gal, but I think it would be best for us both if we split up". Don't sacrifice your life to be at mercy of her whim, it's never worth it.

Good point, she will be more grateful for you saving her from it

Because this means I will have on child less in total.

Also, women tend to continue working and following a career even if they do not like it, because of social pressure and because they want to be "strong independent women".

>My girlfriend first wants to work after university instead of starting a family

Tell her it's her duty, how the jews are behind the ongoing white genocide and her having kids is the only hope left. That should do the trick, right ?

>Paying for a gf that won't have your kids
LOL

She agrees to have children after one or two years of working anyway. And it would take some time to find another beautiful woman and to build the relationship for being ready to start a family.

If I could just convince her and remove the feminist poison it would be the best.

I did this with other words, but it did not work.

>one less child
Unless you want 10 children, or either of you are going to die soon, no

>after university
She has already taken 30+ dicks in every hole

Ditch her and say nothing to her. Just leave. Cut all ties.

This

You're a pussy.

I want at least 10 children, as many as possible.

What the...?

Do both for chrissake.

Don't you have crazy maternity benefits and protection?

You insufferable nordic fucks.

Here I am getting almost nothing for kids, and I have two and am not ruling out a third.

Two co-workers have 5.

Get your head out of your ass, you spoiled twats.

A woman can't work and raise her children. Those "maternity benefits" are just "neglect encouragement". They incentivize women neglecting their children so they can go back to work.

She's been to college. She is irreversibly brainwashed and undesirable.

OP is a cuck.

>A woman can't work and raise her children. Those "maternity benefits" are just "neglect encouragement". They incentivize women neglecting their children so they can go back to work.

Don't those nordic dicks get like a goddamn year of maternity leave?

How is that neglect?

>Don't you have crazy maternity benefits and protection?
She does not want feel bad for deceiving her employers. Yes, I wanted to hit my head against the wall after hearing that. But then it is not unusual thinking for women.

same.

instead of coming and living with me my GF is going to go do a phd.

dumping her ass. I fucking hate career women

well I hope it all works out for the better.
When I was younger I never thought I wanted kids, now I've got three. It's a pretty good life.

Congrats. You got me with your troll thread. That was rare.

you're still a lowlife piece of shit, honestly. I would never pretend on the internet. I have too much integrity. when you act like a slave, you become a slave. Keep that in mind.

This must be bait

>She does not want feel bad for deceiving her employers. Yes, I wanted to hit my head against the wall after hearing that. But then it is not unusual thinking for women.

Spell it out. Maternity benefits are there to benefit women. There is nothing deceptive at all.

Tell her no woman of yours is going to work before she gives you children. If she doesn't agree to start trying to get knocked up right then, dump her.

Poke 5 holes in the condom through the wrapper and then cum buckets inside her. Boom done, shes pregnant and will have to quit her job shortly.

Stop using contraception. The problem will solve itself.

>shes pregnant and will have to quit her job shortly.

She won't actually.

It's illegal to discriminate against child bearing.

She'll get some paid leave.

You can't. Dump her ass and find and woman who isn't a whore that wants nothing more than to ride the cock carousel for the rest of her fertile years

Leave her.
Tbh, you can still find the best wife material in the old school jobs (nurses, teachers, daycare, secretary, etc.).
Whenever you meet a girl trying to work in a man's job you can be certain she's either a feminist piece of trash or a carreer focussed ice queen.

replace her birth control with ecstasy and knock her up

Stop having sex with her until she gives up the contraception. Tell her that it's demeaning to women to use them as cumdumpsters, which is what contraception makes them. Tell her that, as a woman, you respect her enough not to use her body for your own pleasure.

>implying a qt Norwegian doesn't have motherly instincts

fucking youngins. GAS THE TYKES AGE WAR NOW

>How is that neglect?
Who is going to raise the child when she goes back to work?

Cum in her pussy before she graduates ya nit-wit.

why would you want that? Whats wrong with her working?

I am jobless but my wife works and supports my neet lifestyle.

Why would I have to work when she could.

>inb4 cheating or cuck jealousy posts

>This is practically what I did, but she said she could not be happy if she did not work for a full year.

It's so weird.
My sister and this girl I met both have the exact same attitude. They seem to think that unless they work for the state or some corporation, that they're worthless; they seem to think that motherhood has no inherent dignity. It's disgraceful. They're both brainwashed into thinking that they have to prove themselves "equal to men".

Change GF or try to get a job where you get so much money that her working a job would be pointless.
Its just as easy as that.

easy there cowboy, why don't you work on being able to financially support multiple kids first

This is genius.

I dunno man. What is she planning to work as? If it's something respectable, let her try it out and see what she thinks of it. See if she gets redpilled by first-hand experience. Don't let that stop you from trying to convince her if you're determined.

>girlfriend
>trying to impregnate her
Degenerate

break up with her

She blows up the condom afterwards to check if there are no holes in it. Also, a woman feels the sperm dripping afterwards. Also, she could still make an abortion. But I like your thinking.

Time to shit or get off the pot.

I mean just sit down and give her the full dose of redpill. Either she responds well or she thinks you're a racist, homophobic, misogynic, anti-semite who wants to kill six million. Pretty easy solution.

I've had this issue before. Where I was dating somebody who seemed ok and was just wanting to have kids. I basically just explained to her for an hour about the Jews, feminism, Marxism, etc. The funny thing was, she actually became red pilled immediately and accepted it. The problem was that she was still surrounded by blue pill friends who probably convinced her I was Hitler and we stopped dating shortly after.

Also, what's up with this stuff ((())). It's Sup Forums. Aren't we allowed to just say Jews without worrying about censorship?

just hit her until she changes her mind

lol, literally fucking a women like you describe.

She can't be that smart about it if she isn't on birth control.

Is it even possible to marry and have kids when only the man works anyway?

>She does not respond to rational arguments.

She's a woman, they don't do that.

Just let her work until she doesn't want to anymore and put a baby in her after she quits.

The ((())) is just a joke, implying that many things, like (((public opinion))) are actually just what jewish/marxist ideology wants you to think you're supposed to think.

I consider myself lucky, my gf mentioned she wants to have children in the near future. I said that we'd have to get married before that and she agreed. She doesn't wholly agree with my stance on Catholic marriage and baptism, but small steps I guess

This.

No loaded cock out of wedlock

>Girlfriend

When ya getting married? Part of saving the white race, is having zero bastard children

So she started at age 16? OP mentioned his gf is 23. Congratulations btw, at this rate you'll have half a classroom full of your offspring by the time the others are just starting to fail at dousing their barren wombs in IVF. Keep it up.

Hole in condoms

Tell her to just try being a housewife for a while. Once women see how easy it is, they love it.

Kek, I was in that thread too. Shocking, really, some of those grills were actually quite cute before they were poisoned

La henne jobbe, du trenger ikke og ta det så langt.

He doesn't have to, he lives in Norway. Everything is "free" there. They also get so much maternity leave (with laws against firing during leave) that you could roll over from one pregnancy into another without spending a single day at work. You could literally have 10 children in one run and remain on the payroll for a bloody decade without missing a single paycheck and without setting foot in the workplace. Imagine that, you'd become somewhat of a company myth, that one woman who hasn't come into work for a decade.

>So she started at age 16?
Because that's as early as we could be legally married.
>at this rate you'll have half a classroom
She wants at least a dozen but it'll probably be more than that.
>fail at dousing their barren wombs in IVF
I'm not sure you understand what IVF is.

I do understand, the egg cells are fertilised 'in vitro' and placed in the womb. It's mostly used when a woman can't get pregnant the usual way, often because of old age.

Still, congratulations. How do you support them all financially, if I may ask?

This is exactly what you DON'T do.

Hitting a woman just makes her hate you deep inside, which increases her chances of rebelling against you and the chances of you making a broken home when you have children.

The real solution to this problem is to ensure that you're working a steady job that has good income.

If you do that, then there will be no need for the woman to support the family.

I think this is not completely true. You have to work 6 months (don't know the exact amount) after each birth. So the (((government))) raises your child.