Warning

Enough of German hate on this board.
When we became nationalist you people got butthurt.
When we become multicultural you became butthurt.
Don't make us angry you won't be lucky third time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yZntyiqpWKw
philly.com/philly/news/20160902_FOP_leader__Philly_police_officer_s_apparent_Nazi-style_tattoo__not_a_big_deal_.html
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/19/germanys-army-is-so-under-equipped-that-it-used-broomsticks-instead-of-machine-guns/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-army-paints-broomsticks-black-to-resemble-machine-guns-in-nato-exercises-10054468.html
europe.newsweek.com/germany-cant-explain-use-broomstick-instead-guns-nato-exercise-307902?rm=eu
defence-blog.com/army/german-soldiers-used-painted-broomsticks-instead-of-machine-guns.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pW0Kg_rBi2k
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CHECK EM

What?

OH SHIT.
PRAISE KEK.

cuck

Lol shut up, you people won't do shit and Merkel ruined your lives

>not heil
fuck off

Calm down Einrich.

#WelcomeRefugees

do you speak English Ahmed? ?????

FUCK YOU.
USA: you're ruled by harambes distant cousin.
France:You want to this again?
Canada: Weedman by kicking our enemies butt we Will win this time

Checked.

Good.
Let the hate flow through you.
Embrace your true destiny!

>Turkmany
>white
lmaooooo

Checked

Ohh Poland ... You know what we can do

Just get angry again....we will take good care of all your saving and if you survive it will waiting for you

HEY ASSHOLE

barak is only HALF ape shithead

CHECKED

Okay that was pretty funny I'll give you that. Still doesn't change anything, Germans are cucked and won't fight

youtu.be/yZntyiqpWKw

Looks like Germany is feeling insecure again.

Sorry, Hansel. You're a nation of cucks now.

Germany is rightful Polish and Turkish clay now. Bow down to your new masters Hans

Checked.

>on this board
Dude, this isn't about the board. This is the world.
>philly.com/philly/news/20160902_FOP_leader__Philly_police_officer_s_apparent_Nazi-style_tattoo__not_a_big_deal_.html
Guy gets a muh heritage tattoo, is cop, is now also considered nazi by random black bitch

One drop rule.

Atleast we are not a nation of food stamps and welfare.

there will never be a next time hans.

Say that to my face when I invade Warsaw.

>implying that makes it any better

How's that roach cock taste?

Yes London has fallen. Is sadiq "empowering women" by burqas and no go zones ?

With what? broomsticks?

Ask Alex Jones and Ana Kasparian.

We Don't have polish weapons

Checked

Checked!

True, you don't
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/19/germanys-army-is-so-under-equipped-that-it-used-broomsticks-instead-of-machine-guns/

>Washington Post.

>deflecting this hard

I feel for you, m8. Do you cry yourself to sleep at night, dreaming of the Fourth Reich, only to wake and realize it'll never happen?

>What's next?? JIDF.org links?

nope..he back stabbed jez...he wont be getting a 2nd term

he was the token muslim vote by the libcucks during the brexit period

now he has made an enemy of the left AND right

Do you cry yourself to sleep at night, dreaming that trump will fix everything, only to wake and realize that you will be under tutenkamuns and Pedro's rule in 8 years

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-army-paints-broomsticks-black-to-resemble-machine-guns-in-nato-exercises-10054468.html

europe.newsweek.com/germany-cant-explain-use-broomstick-instead-guns-nato-exercise-307902?rm=eu

defence-blog.com/army/german-soldiers-used-painted-broomsticks-instead-of-machine-guns.html

>implying he won't

It doesn't matter what we are, they will always hate us. They hate us cuz they ain't us.

Praise Kekler

Javier, knock it off :^)

Yup

Thanks Kek

praise kek... i guess ?

Checked

>Enough of German hate on this board.
Fuck you, Achmed, no safe space allowed.

>still teaching the holohoax
youtube.com/watch?v=pW0Kg_rBi2k
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html

We laugh at you because you're just mindless drones - you randomly chimp out and start world war (and loose - pic related) or invite Muslims like retards you are, yet try to shift responsibilities. And you vote the same people into office, while Ahmet rapes your fieminist wife

Heil!

Jesus Christ, how has he still not realized what you are?

shhh it's fun. I always do this with Germans and it triggers them

Based Indonesia, I see... :^)

Stop replying to him

> You want to do this again ?
If that's what it take for Germany to wake up and stop Merkel from turning EU into a BLACKED version of Afghanistan, France is ready to take one for the team.

All we want is for you to break up into pre 1860 countries and be happy. Germany was a mistake.