Tfw Sweden and France are the last hope for white European race

>tfw Sweden and France are the last hope for white European race

How can others European countries compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fécondité_des_régions_de_France
youtube.com/watch?v=PLvjCzMrDps&feature=youtu.be&t=5m35s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20498028
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying it is not niggers and muslims breeding like rats.

thats not good enough. give us a breakdown of total fertility rates by RACE, then we can talk. otherwise im just gonna assume its a bunch of niggers dragging it up

The sad truth

Don't fall on Sup Forums meme cretin. Fertily rate in Vendée, Normandie, Center of France or others white place are really good

The european fertility rate is a map for islamization of your country.

Fuck I forget based Ireland
2.05! Really good

Fertility is also excellent in Marseille, so what?

>niggers and mudslims will outbread us

The point is that fertility in white region are good too autistic fucks, so fucker who say "ITS ONLY NIGGER LOL" are dumb.

Fucking this.

Sauce ?

Which are low populated areas.
Depranocytose stats show there are around 35% of the newborns that are ethnically africans, every african woman probably shit atleast 3 (sand)niggers.

wow our rates really are the worst

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fécondité_des_régions_de_France

Already proved 100 times that it's bullshit you idiot.

>Already proved 100 times that it's bullshit you idiot.

Prove it a 101st time so.

why did you post a black population ma- ... oh its the fertility map

>the last hope for the white race are African countries with high birth rates

enjoy your unemployment.

>>implying it is not niggers and muslims breeding like rats.
(you), (you) and (you) again

>have the most muslim population of Europe
>fertility is still shit

really make ya think

You should check the "most popular name of 2015/2016" for your respective country.

Guaranteed Muhammad and other arab shit is up there, probably in the number one spot.

We're finished. We're just in a coma for the next 20 years, after that, the plug gets pulled. It'll be too late by then. Everyone thinks "too late" will be after they're dead. Nope.

Catholics. And yeah, that works. Ireland, poorest country in NW Europe. But let's not look at just one country, let's look at a continent, and a bit. Everything south of the US border is doing so well, aaaand their religiion?

It's not our fault if you can't find a women at make at least 2 kids with her cuck.

>tfw when even failed states make good points bullying you

REALLY REALLY MAKE YOU THINK NIIGEL

>muh birthrate
>muh constant growth

Instead of letting this retarded meme die down you'd rather enforce and push it because for an r-selected simpleton like you it seems like an actual solution, doesn't it?

>have the most muslim population of Europe
You sure about that? They certainly caused the latest stint of parasite-people-infestation. But maybe, just maybe, they didn't have much experience with them before that

I thought Christianity was supossed to make whites breed like rats pol.

Most of high fertility rates are from arabs and niggers, so... No, Swedish and French natives are pretty fucked.

>I thought Christianity was supossed to make whites breed like rats
Only certain 'flavors' of christ-worshipers. And still, most in that religion are really agnostics, going through the motions out of habbit

>LET MET TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY

Why are Sup Forums so obsessed with nigger and muslim? That embarassing.

>>tfw Sweden and France are the last hope for white European race

Mashallah brother ! At least someone here understands that diversity and race-mixing makes us stronger.

And by that I guess you checked every white family in France ? And coming by a 3third world country this is funny...

You'd think those 3 mil turks in Germany would increase the birthrate. I guess kikes got to them too.

Cause it's a thread about France and we naturally discuss your preferences.

Why? Because France become the first multi-cultural nation in Europe in early XX century. Your shitty country let niggies soldiers from Africa on your own lands and didn't send them back after the war. I guess France is nearly 70% white. Also, you already lost your capital.

>German "bants"

you are the most muslim country of Europe tb h

>implying France will not became a shitty hole in near future

>1,25

JUST FUCK MY DEMOGRAPHICS UP SENPAI

What does wealth have to do with fertility rates?

Familiar stability, duh.

not yet give them another 4 years of merkel

Of course we are, Mahmoud. Careful while you type that, a truck might be behind the corner.

>I guess France is nearly 70% white. Also, you already lost your capital.

That what happens when you spend your whole life on /pol my dear favelas country. You sure know many things about my country, did you ever live in France or something.

Favelas is most common in southeast region, retarded. I live in the south of Brazil.

and those number were before rapefugee migration ...

Dude, your country is above 30% mudslime/african.

Game over.

>never visit france for long
>hmmmmm france you are 70% white and your capital is dead :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That what I said, you spend too much time on Sup Forums Carvalho.

Wait? What?! We ACTUALLY have more muslims than fucking France?

If your parents kick you out of their basement of their sweet little home in the Vendee and you're forced to look for a job in the next bigger town maybe you will realize what a hellhole your country turned in.

Thanks for the statistic Raikonnen.
Yesterday a Brits say France is 50% white, so 70% it's not that bad I guess.

Mach Dich Frei

youtube.com/watch?v=PLvjCzMrDps&feature=youtu.be&t=5m35s

Is this another 15y old thread where retard are in some kind of competition of who have more Muslims and who have less ? We are in the same situation so let's have a serious thread instead of the shitposting we all heard thousand time before.

Fertile as fuck reporting in. Step up your game Europe.

literally perfect

this makes me sad

I blame the (((French))) government that introduced the "Code de la famille" (I think it was called this)policy which gave subsidies to have children. It worked when Hitler did a similar thing in Germany, but you guys imported a bunch of Algerians and dindus, who then got paid to have kids and now they are starting to outnumber you.
I understand that the policy was important to prevent an ageing population, but you should either:
>Import migrants to do jobs because not enough young people, then deport them when there are enough French young people
or
>Introduce a policy for French families to have children so they can work in the future
Unfortunately your (((government))) chose to do both, and look where it got you guys

>let me tell you where you live :DD

This board is fucking amazing. You sure know more things about France my dear kraut

why was Russia left out? they've been working wonders by incentivizing having children (giving money for every child after the first, up until the 4th).

Well fucking yes, try to have rational or serious discussion instead of repeating the same Sup Forums bullshit meme "HURRRRRRR ITS BECAUSE OF NIGGER AND MUSLIM XDDDDDDDDD"

We are so fucking dead, lmao.

ta gueule le nègre

Yeah, but what Pierre conveniently fails to mention is that the German population is over 80 million while France's is just over 60 which puts that difference of 0.05m muslims into perspective.

Literally what?
We introduce a policy for French families to have more children after World War 2 and it fucking worked. Russian and Vladimir Putin take example from this French policity to have more children (it worked).
Nigel, you really really talk about what you know, that embarassing

>of 0.05m muslims

Those number are from 2014 autistic cunt ... that don't count rapefugee migration. Since they let 1.5 millions of muslim, the number is about 6 000 000 ...

French Sup Forums threads have been low quality all this summer. What's happening? 15-18 invasion?

enjoying your vacation before coming back to France, Joseph?

Faut arrêter de meme du 15-18, ça a jamais été vrai mais un simple :hap: et les francophones se chient dessus.

Nope, native. Flags are killing Sup Forums like cancer

Sup Forums is invaded with shills anyways
I bet there are under 18 years old peoples that post here

What kind of stupid Jew logic shit are you talking about again? This planet doesn't needs more people, what we need is happiness and health of people and earth. You are racemixing, destroying and no matter if you pop out 5 billion or 10 trillion gangsta babies, it won't magically make life better, except for rich elite who will have more slaves at disposal. Increasing population has not even once improved life of people.

>if you're referencing my own source you're autistic

At this point I think you're just trying to shitfling.
Read ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20498028 and let it sink in for a moment.

this

I'd say we're doing pretty good

I don't like those numbers at all, user... Germany or no Germany

Yes it increased the French birth rate, but you still use this policy while you have shitskins in the country, and they can get paid to have children.
The idea of the policy was great, I would think they should have done it here(especially after all the deaths in ww2), but it is still in practice and it now increases the shitskin birth rate and it could cause the death of your country
(please don't die France, we are meant to be greatest allies)

Ouaip, exactement comme les threads Fr sur pol maintenant. Quand je dis invasion je ne parle pas de raid, mais plutôt de migration.
"grenouille nazi xDD"