To all the trump supporters on this board. What would Trump have to say to make you switch your vote...

To all the trump supporters on this board. What would Trump have to say to make you switch your vote. He has already said so much stupid shit and people still blindly follow him so I want to know where the line is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4uT68riwrFI
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He would have to be worse than any other candidate you fucking mong

>trump voters
>Sup Forums
>implying anyone is old enough to vote here.

I'm not a trump supporter so much as I loathe the thought of Hillary retaining any office whatsoever.

But she can't possibly be worse than Trump right?

Nothing
He would have to go full hillary for me to even consider it.
Honestly, i would vote Trump because I don't want to waste my vote on Johnson or Stein and Hillary is a cold manipulative pathologically lying bitch

He won me over with the line about no longer submitting our country to the false song of globalism.

So nothing will probably make me change my vote.

Only a fool would vote for a Vegetable user ...

If he shot my dog right in the face I would still vote for Donald J Trump to become the next president of the United States

>she can't possibly be worse than Trump right?

Answer the question without memes

considering it's him or hillary there is no way we change our opinions

LOW INFORMATION VOTERS

I COULD SHOOT SOMEONE AND GET ELECTED!!!!!!!!!!!

they can't

Yes. She could.
She's in poor health, is a felon, liar, instigator of continuous violence and instability in the Middle-East and quite possibly has had people killed, since her opponents have convenient accidents like shooting themselves twice in the head and dropping barbells on their own necks.

If Donald Trump personally killed my whole family and everyone i ever knew, I would still vote for him in November.

considering HRC is the alternative literally nothing

There isn't one.
Hillary Clinton is flat out unacceptable. I'll never switch my vote, Trump or bust.

honestly inb4 shillbot I don't care about her past because whatever she does in office can't be worse than trump

>He has already said so much stupid shit
[citation needed]

You've clearly never watched a Trump speech then. Most of the "stupid shit" he says is really just the MSM twisting his words around.

And Trump could curb stomp me, stab me multiple times and take a shit in my broken and battered mouth and I'd still vote for him.

Oh yeah, also her policies aren't what many would vote for.

She does things people don't agree with, so they don't want her in office. It's not about fucking up, it's about intentionally working on policies that go against one's values and beliefs.

I would vote against Trump if Gary Johnson opposed TPP and the cake shit, but he doesn't.

All that is equal to Trump being not politically correct?
Would watching her lie for 70 minutes change your mind?
youtube.com/watch?v=4uT68riwrFI

>I COULD SHOOT SOMEONE AND GET ELECTED!!!!!!!!!!!
Vince Foster? Hillary's done plenty of shooting

that he will absolutely not bring about the 3rd reich while also declaring he would import niggers spics and terrorists to america while also offering not only free trade but bonus' for foreign goods.

sage

>considering HRC is the alternative literally nothing
See>Answer the question without memes

I'm voitng for the person who I believe is the lesser of two evils which is hillary. Hillary is a liar and a cheat but is better than an egocentic sociopath

>Vince Foster?

Died of suicide you stupid underage faggot.

Oh, hey CTR. Funny meeting you here.

He's still the lesser of two evils, you fucking mong.

M8 we are with her

Pretty much this

What would Trump have to say to make you switch your vote

For me, it wouldn't be a matter of what he SAYS, but something he DOES, like if Wikileaks revealed he has a history of doing the kind of shit Clinton did

Time to grow up man, it isn't about what they say or don't say. Politicians lie and flip flop it's your job to know where they really stand and who owns them.

It's not a popularity contest, you nigger. You don't vote for the person, you vote for his or her policies, you fucknut.

Gracias, doctore.

How many times did he shoot himself in the back of the head tho?

So If a black guy running for office talked about how we hates white people but he has all the same policies as you. You would vote for him

> said so much stupid shit

Well, one thing that springs to mind is he could start *doing* things that demonstrate he's a corrupt warmongering globalist piece of shit who is cozy with all the wrong parts of the executive branch and has no morals or ethics at all.

You dumbfuck media cocksucking powertwink.

If they're actually his policies. Something the "I hate white people" bit is a bit contradictory with. Pretty much like Hillary's lies.

nice buzzwords :^)

its a hypothetical situation

I don't buy into the false outrage the media likes to spread over his comments. I'm not 100% ducking Trump dick but I pretty much am against everything Clinton Is for so Its an easy choice for me

And that invalidates what I said, how, exactly?

If a black guy ran for office and said that Canadians were illegally crossing the border to bring drugs and crime into the country and then if the media said "look he hates white people," I would support the black guy, retard.

Nice counterargument

maybe a kill count higher than Hillarys but we all know that isn't possible.

> I was only pretending to be full-on pillowhumping retarded as fuck.

Trump will be on the spotlight 24/7, they won't let him do anything.

Hillary hates the press, she never has press conferences or interviews.
Hillary rigs elections.
Hillary is corrupt.
Hillary overthrows foreign governments and starts wars to please her donors.
Hillary controls most of the major media outlets.

If hillary is elected, she's given free reign over America.

Trump is a loudmouth but he's nowhere near as corrupt or evil as hillary.

>he actually thinks Hillary is better than Trump

alright fine ill counter this b8 reply

He currently has expressed that his ideas are radical and immoral so why wouldnt he follow through with what he is saying when he gets real power.

Hillary has hundreds of thousands of people's blood on her hands and the entire situation in Syria is her doing for another nation's Interest which makes her a traitor as well

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

>He currently has expressed that his ideas are radical and immoral
Like what? Uphold the law and deport ILLEGAL migrants? Support the 2nd amendment?

There was no switching of my vote. I went over each candidate and gave them fair consideration. I got screamed at for not instantly supporting Bernie and looks of bewilderment when I said I'd never vote for a jew.

I settled on trump and have only grown in enthusiasm. The Everette rally is indicative.
>Was there
>Energy was a literal electrical fire engulfing all of our souls

He would have to drop out of the race.

In the 2016 election, there is Trump, and there is only Trump.

you have to go back

He would have to say "I'm Hilary Clinton"

well he could spend 50 years being involved in every major political corruption since and including watergate...

the line is Hillary Clinton's heart monitor when she dies in a hospital bed alone and scared.

Which one of his stated policies involves routing billions in foreign donations through a sham charity to facilitate bribes?

Which finance firms has he said he'll do speaking engagements with in exchange for a quarter million dollars?

Which democratic election is he going to rig, according to his expressed ideas?

he'd have to be so shitty as to pay people to bait on some xiaolin showdown discussion forum to promote him

Nothing. I'm voting for Trump to make people like you mad.

edgy

Being this butt mad?

As long as he beats Hillary "kill all white people" Clinton, there's nothing you can do or say to change my vote.

Nothing can make me switch. Fuck Internationalism.

By the time November rolls around, nobody will trust hillary. Trump will have built up enough support from minorities and the like and will roll to a landslide victory. Just wait until the debates when hillary shits her pants and falls asleep on tv. How can someone who can't take care of themselves, be trusted to take care of a country?

You're fucking retarded, right? Hillary is more like Hitler than any other candidate. She's a racist senile old lady, too

Literally nothing.

I'm all for the tacoes.

I agree with this.
I have nothing but contempt for you middling intelligence totalitarians telling everyone what to do and say and having no understanding of geo-politics or societal structure. I hate you, I want you dead, and you are the reason I have supported Trump for over a year now.

>he thinks insults work
I'm edgy and proud. Also an autistic virgin. Still voting for Trump.

>To all the trump supporters on this board. What would Trump have to say to make you switch your vote.
He's not going to make America great again

But seriously if Trump wanted to start or continue wars like Hillary he'd lose my vote and I wouldn't vote at all this election

If he starts saying the US should focus on Assad instead of ISIS

By endorsing Sup Forums

someone should shop the urine bag

I will admit, there's also this.

There's also just the fact that we can't have a fucking election without half of the country acting like it's literally heresy or some kind of fucking hate crime to support a mainstream presidential candidate. Please hold hands and walk into the god damn ocean together.

wow someone actually answered the question. I'm glad most people on this board can't vote

It wouldn't matter if we did because Hillary is definitely going to win.

So no need to worry; you're already a part of history. You already did your part.

The only thing that would make me switch is if he promised to appoint SC justices that were somehow even more liberal and antigun than the ones hillary would appoint. Literally the only thing within the realm of possibility.

>Literally the only thing within the realm of possibility.
Too bad he's ccing, is an advocate for the 2nd amendment and both his sons are active and public members of the firearms community. I honestly don't see how he'd go along those lines.

>most people on this board
oops

This isn't Sup Forums.

>middling intelligence
>no understanding of geo-politics or societal structure

I'm incredibly confused now, because I don't think many (see:not all) people who would un-ironically vote for Trump (instead of vote for him out of pure hatred) understand those things very well. I also don't think people of middling intelligence lack any understanding of geo-politics or societal structure, in so far as they simply lack any significant understanding that would be meaningful.

Let the hatred blind you, though. Let it coarse through you. Become what you kill.

>He has already said so much stupid shit
Only if it's completely misrepresented.

The only "stupid shit" he's said is "das rayciss" kind of shit.

Meanwhile Shillary is a criminal and has said far more flagrantly stupid shit, like that whole "women are the true victims of war" bit.

He has advocated in early policy proposals a nationwide concealed carry initiative. He hasn't mentioned it in a while but I would imagine he would take some steps toward this during his coming Presidency.

He would have to be Hillary.

LITERALLY HILLARY.

If Trump was literally Hillary, I wouldn't vote for him.

"I will raise taxes."

I pay too much already.

I know, I meant to imply it was a huge stretch, but failed

Hillary on the other side has advocated for stricter gun laws and people on the no fly list not being allowed to buy guns.

You don't seem to have a clear grasp on the differences between the candidates and what they have accomplished in their lives or what they believe in. That's a personal problem, perhaps you don't speak to anyone outside your comfort zone?

>le everyone but me is blind
>le i will never be blind because i don't make wrong choices
>le if i make a choice it is the correct one

I've actually considered this after the whole immigration thing.
I came up with only one thing.
He has to start accepting superPAC money.
That would prove that he is no longer anti-establishment.

Keep crying like a bitch. We're not voting for Hillary.

Also, the age thing is dumb as fuck. I was born '90. Hillary will screw America by creating a Cold War 2.0 with Putin, granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, and importing hundreds of thousands of third world rapefugees. This doesn't include the swathe of health problems she suffers from or her senility.

You may like these things and your ass may be prepped with lube, but I love my country and I'll be damned if I let a bunch of anti-American scumbags seep through our borders or jumped onto planes and imported from places where raping 10 year old boys is "culturally acceptable".

You want a non meme answer there it is. The real question is who are you voting for? Are you going to fuck up and vote for Gary "they're undocumented not illegal!!" Johnson or Hillary "you all deserve to die" Clinton?

Then you are beyond saving. See you on the other side.

>he has already said so much stupid shit and people still blindly follow him
like what

Dunno, but I know one thing Democrats could say to make me not vote for Trump: "We love Trump and believe he is the best hope for world peace in our time."