LastMan

Hey, the first two episodes of the Last Man series that was kickstarted have been released to backers. Any other backers here see it? What did you think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av6938927/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel like whoever drew that forgot to draw a few bits of the protagonist's face.
Everyones got all this extra detail and he's just has a line for a mouth.

It was great.

bumperino, links I saw the previews but cant find the episodes

I think it's just a minimalist choice.

it was pretty rad.
the fact that this first villain has that nerf of actually being hurt by his abilities it's great, and not just in the bleeding out of nose way

Hurt by whose abilities, exactly? Pretty sure a grenade did it.

i meant this bit
after frying the electronics of the place

Oh yeah, that was pretty great. Broken abilities are always great whenever they're balanced out by being broken by them.

If you want people to talk about it, upload the episodes.

Nah, I can't conscientiously do that, they asked to not share the link to the series. I mean, at the very least I definitely wont be the one to share the link to the episodes.

Anyone else really dig the fighting in this? It was simple, but enjoyable. There should be more cool fighting scenes in animation.

I don't know nothing about this, what is it about? Looks good

Tthere's been an annoucment just today that the episodes will start being broadcasted on TV at the end of November and early December:

>November 22nd at 10.45PM (local timezone) : eps 1 through 6
>November 29th at 10.45PM (local timezone) : eps 7 through 13
>December 6th at 10.45PM (local timezone) : eps 14 through 19
>December 13th at 10.45PM (local timezone) : eps 20 through 26

I thought they didn't get the necessary fundings to make the whole season, but it seems like they were able to pull it off. Can't wait though

Fuckin nice

>nobody is going to share the episodes

don't be this man

See: There's going to be episodes aired before the month is out. Barring your death/the loss of your internet or Netflix service, you'll make it.

Same thing happened with the Cannon Busters thread.

It will be on netflix?

i guess there are only 4-8 backers in all Sup Forums so there's no mucho to disccuss and it's sad because i wanna see this animations being discussed here... for a change

Broadcasting on TV in what nation? On what channel?

This is based off of a comic series which started in France called Last Man. It's pretty good, and it got popular enough for the series to successfully fund animation for the series with a Kickstarter.

We could discuss the comic. More people have read that, probably. Heck, it was some artist on this board who got me into the series.

In France, on France4.

Man, I hope Adult Swim or something picks this series up to fund the English dubbing they planned for the series.

Nice, is that a big channel over there? Think a lot of people will watch?

It's part of the same group as France 3 Television, the ones who broadcast Wakfu and Dofus.
Although this channel isn't as popular as this one, I remember earlier this year that one channel did a coverage on the still WIP series, this was the first time I heard about the series. My guess is that channels from the same group will do some coverage about it too to gather attention, seen as it's the very first animated series for adult (at least, not a comedy show) being broadcasted on TV.
I hope it gets successful, and brings in more attention towards animation in general, which would generate similar series.

Great, this series deserves as much recognition as it can get.

Found the episodes on a Chinese website
bilibili.com/video/av6938927/

The first two episodes were great, the music is fucking amazing. I can't wait for the OST

>French language
>English subtitles
>Chinese website

Weird.

Are they releasing an OST for the show?

Merci!