Be me

>be me
>invade a land full of peaceful people minding their own business
>slaughter them indiscriminately and settle their lands
>import a different ethnic group into their lands and enslave them
>strip them of their human rights while you live like kings
>centuries later like it happens to all conquerors you lose your power and get your just desserts by the natives
>this is "wrong" according to Sup Forums
Fuck them.

And stop calling them bullshit terms like Boer/Afrikaner. They're Dutch.

Attached: 1522061916360.png (533x480, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaka
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_peoples_in_South_Africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*inb4 retarded Sup Forumstard copypasta that white people were in SA before black people*

Afrikaners are honestly the only group of people that I genuinely despise.

>Bantus deserve South Africa
>what are Khoisans
BACK TO THE CONGO BASIN INVADING NIGGERS

Attached: Bushmen-hut.jpg (2711x1815, 1.72M)

I've always wondered why Brits and Dutch needed to implement apartheid in South Africa. Couldn't they just have built their communities in areas where there were no locals?

No one with any knowledge of history denies that countries like Botswana, South Africa, or even Zimbabwe, treat their natives like shit.
But those natives haven't been in charge since the time of Shaka Zulu in like 1736. And they never even had a functioning governmental structure in the first place.

Ironically a good way of putting it, is that Bantu are the whites of Africa, in how they are so imperialistic.

They were just expansionist cunts, they wanted all the territory they could possibly get.

The British even tried to stop them in several cases, but alas.

And the whole reason that they got independence was so that they could rule like kings, because they were power-hungry cunts.

Ah yes then they would totally have been left alone, no one would try to break in when they realize there are mudhuts on one side of the border and skyscrapers on the other

>Apartheid was a system of institutionalised racial segregation and discrimination that existed in South Africa between 1948 and 1994

>1948 and 1994
>Brits

Attached: Grug.png (486x607, 21K)

African Alex Jones?

Britiah south Africa was apartheid in everything but name. All the laws of apartheid either existed befire the NP got into power or followed the same train of thought the British dud when dealing with color.

>Ironically a good way of putting it, is that Bantu are the whites of Africa, in how they are so imperialistic.

Nigger what? Ethiopia was imperialistic lol.

>t. Kunta Kinte
No they didn't brainlet, do you even know what the Population Registration Act was?

Attached: 1507675495101.png (578x566, 12K)

> centuries later like it happens to all conquerors you lose your power and get your just desserts by the natives

Centuries later, all of those people are dead, their descendants supply all the food to the native people, natives kill the farmers and then wonder why they're starving.

Also niggers are violent, conquered or not.

>imperialism is ok when Bantus do it

>be Australia
>did literally the same if not worse
>critisize SA for some reason
dude...

>what was Cape Colony

Reminder that Bantus killed the natives, they got karma when the Afrikaners apartheid'd them. Whats happening in SA isn't revenge at all - Just feral subhuman Bantus being feral subhuman Bantus - they need apartheid to keep them under control

Why not just build it with the people already there?

A lot more people lived in North Africa than in North America. The Brits could easily overthrow local """governments""" because they were poorly organised but a complete genocide of the local populace was simply impossible and economically unfavorable at the time.
Also Aricans had farm animals and thus were more resistant to European diseases than the Indians.
There were also plenty of nasty diseases so people weren't that eager to emigrate to it.

So mostly because everybody liked America more. And a disproportionally large ammount of white americans is of dutch descent so thats probably it.

We've been here longer than Australia has existed cunt. In what fucking universe is it just for me to be dispossesed because of something my ancestors did centuries ago?

We did. Apartheid was introduced because they were all migrating into our towns for the work and infrastructure.

Also

>slaughter them indiscriminately
>enslave them
Literally never happened.

>strip them of their human rights while you live like kings
They never had rights to begin with. They didn't even have a concept of law. They were considered foreigners in our territory because they weren't bloody well there when we settled it.

>They're Dutch.
No we aren't. Our language and culture are significantly different.

Pot, kettle, etc.

It wasn't in explicit law for the most part but it was effectively the case.

That much widespread violence is never justified, even as retaliation

>No we aren't
>speaking a different language changes your genetics

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

nice tits

We're on average 5-7% Khoisan and have significant amounts of German and French admixture.

Absolute fucking retard.

Fuck me, South African is going to go down the same path Rhodesia did, it's just too painful to see.

kill all white people

This. I don't even care if its justified just kill them.

Attached: gravelman.jpg (299x168, 4K)

You half-casts have more European in you than native.

Attached: 1517523248587.png (1036x642, 41K)

>Apartheid was introduced because they were all migrating into our towns for the work and infrastructure

No it was because you were so scared about being beaten by Coloured, Blacks, and Gainsaid that you begged and screamed for them to get kneecapped so you can put yourself on the top of the hierarchy.

The Dutch enslaved the Khoisan lol. They also imported

SE Asians, Madagascans and Other Black Africans from the slave trade.

>They didn't even have a concept of law.

Their societies had a concept of law though. customer law and the laws of their leaders. You are just employing the techniques of the colonial era of "they didn't have it so it doesn't count"

>their descendants supply all the food to the native people

Most farming is not form the white farmers though (they don't do food, they do cash crops and stuff like wine). Also the farm violence is exclusive to whites because a lot of Blacks and Indians also get targeted on farms.

>1,398 people attacked on farms, 61.6% were white, 33.3% were black, 4.4% were Asian and 0.7% were listed as “other”

What violence? The violence against the white population is extremely small unless you blow up the farm killings which are still an issue but not even comparable to a "white genocide"

>Everyone is bullying a certain flag
>Wait, that is not the US flag??

Wew, I know that feel, SA

But wait, yeah, what the hell SA
>joins the lynching mob
>hell yeah, we are a team united in our hatred against a random flag so we can forget our differences for a moment

Attached: 2o9rqEJ[1].jpg (800x450, 35K)

If you think that africa should be 100% african then europe should also be 100% european
. You are a sjw tho so you don't that's why yu can fuck fuck off. I hope white south africans get all rescued by australia and then all the south african niggers die of starvation and disease by the hundreds of millions, live on television . Fuck you nigger.

Attached: 86380132.jpg (400x500, 58K)

I defended SA here -> but was ignored. Actually, I'm always on their side but Sup Forums is full of liburals nowadays so my opinion is too unpopular here.

>I hope white south africans get all rescued by australia

Why would they go though? Everyone called out that Aussie guy who said it because he's basing his entire knowledge of the issue of "far right-wing" memes.

If that man's plans were accepted then that compete fucks up Autralia's stance on immigration because if it reject a lot of asylum seekers/refugees from the ME/Asia but then suddenly does 180 and accepts the Saffers (skipping the immigration lines) then that would be extremely hypocritical.

of course it would be hypocritical, you are dealing here with soft "right wing" conservatives who would accept them instinctivally because they are white, but they also refuse to speak of race and say that obviously yes it is because they are white

these people are highly hypocritical
this is good, conservatives need to die off, and the more they prove unable to have any courage the more people give up on them

on the topic of south africans it's unfortunate but i hope they'll find a home somewhere, idk look at elon musk, they have western tier education in sa don't they ? they should work to be valuable enough

90% of Blacks in South African are mixed with Khoisan.

so ? i bet 99% of kikes in israel are mixed with sandniggers to some degree, but sandniggers are still not happy about it are they

>b-but we were conquering their lands a 100 or so years sooner
This refugee menace is just punishment for europe because they caused the white african to be doomed at the hands of ferals.

>No one with any knowledge of history denies that countries like Botswana, South Africa, or even Zimbabwe, treat their natives like shit.
>But those natives haven't been in charge since the time of Shaka Zulu in like 1736. And they never even had a functioning governmental structure in the first place.

And the whites showed up not long after the Bantu in Southern Africa which is why the Zulu are a bunch of hypocrites.

>be me
>>invade a land full of peaceful people minding their own business
>>slaughter them indiscriminately and settle their lands
This sounds more like the Zulu than the Dutch.

To be honest, it only partially comes down to them farmers being white. The big main selling point as to why people would lean towards taking in the farmers than some refugees from ME is because the farmers are already skilled, and being a skilled refugee puts you on the list way above everyone else, I'm not saying they should jump the queues with them, but chances are if Dutton did put forward to bring them here, most people wouldnt care.

t. American education

Zulus are a minority in South Africa and they own about 5% of the country's land

Look, i still don't understand why the whole Sup Forums hates nigger. They're naturally smart and not so brutal people. Stop being edgy for pete's sake

Attached: smartnigos.png (954x703, 543K)

Attached: 1517578373203.png (668x443, 38K)

>And the whites showed up not long after the Bantu in Southern Africa which is why the Zulu are a bunch of hypocrites.

Lol Bantu's came long before the whites.

>most people wouldnt care.

Seeing as he's being called out hard It seems they would care. Especially since you guys paid $70 million in your biggest human rights case ever this would not look good on your record.

Why does the "race" of south african citizens matter?
No such thing as whites, boers are African, all south African citizene are equals.

>inb4 muh ancestors of "whites" (I thought race doesnt exist) treated ancestors of black poorly and didn't consider them equals
Dumb nigga, no ruler in Africa or upper class considers others equal to him.

Africa has had military groups murdering enslaving and dominating over other groups since forever.

In the 1500s somalis were conquering ethiopians to rule over them.

Zulus were murdering and massacring different peoples to dominate them and exploit them.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaka

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (720x1280, 797K)

Just have them claim asylum. Saffers have a decent claim to asylum while ME/Asian have little to none whatsoever, bar a few minority exceptions.

>Seeing as he's being called out hard It seems they would care

Because a good number of people here are against immigration entirely, comes with being known as a racist country, which is why he's really trying to stress that they're white and working class and wont be on welfare, he's seeing if can get all the middle aged and oldies to agree with him because they're white. The only people who do care who we bring in are Melbourne, who are the main ones bitching that it's not Syrians.

>Especially since you guys paid $70 million in your biggest human rights case ever this would not look good on your record.

Dude, our governments been notorious for not giving the slightest of fucks about human right for refugees in the last few years. Between stop the boats Tony and whatever clusterfuck is going on at Nauru, I'm not sure anyone even knows about the case or really even cares all that much.

>Lol Bantu's came long before the whites.
Almost none in 15th century when Portuguese round the cape.

Cape colony founded in 17th century.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_peoples_in_South_Africa

That's a short time. The Dutch/Afrikaners have now been there longer than they were before the Dutch started settling. Face it they're full of shit.

>Zulus are a minority in South Africa and they own about 5% of the country's land
Finnish education the point wasnt land ownership now it was about them violently invading inhabited lands. 12 million is also a sizeable minority.

>We Venezuela Now!

>mfw my thread from this morning is still alive

>Dumb nigga, no ruler in Africa or upper class considers others equal to him.

That's bullshit considering the massiveness checks and balances rulers had in regards to power.

>Saffers have a decent claim to asylum

No they don't. The farm murders are extremely exaggerated and by that reasoning so would black farmers as well.

They've been there since the 1000's lol

>Zulus were murdering and massacring different peoples to dominate them and exploit them.

Shaka integrated defeated clans into the Zulu, on a basis of full equality, with promotions in the army and civil service being a matter of merit rather than circumstance of birth.

The reason why south African whites aren't moving because they aren't endangered.

>no source

>just desserts
niggers dont even have dinner

>why south African whites aren't moving because they aren't

Also any farmer that would want to leave just work elsewhere in Africa considering they get so much money from that. Agri SA snatched up stupid good deal form the Congolese government.

I'd say a larger part of why Dutton got shat on is because he's an insufferable cunt who everyone hates tbdesu

South Africa has proven by now that it cant function without a colonial system.

Rubbery lipped niggers need white farmers because they're too thick to farm effectively themselves. It's going to be hilarious watching S.A. after the white man has left, as if post-apartheid isn't shit enough already

It's almost as if culture is downstream of race, dumb fucking underage leaf

what I want to know is why the neatherlands didn't fast track white afrikaneers refugee applications like australia did. Aren't south afrikans of dutch descent n shiet?

We decolonised our colonies. Indonesians and Surinamese whites got a free pass into the Netherlands. We have no contact with br*tish colonies.

Why are leafs such insufferable leftists? Like I don't even have a problem with leftists, but his type are just nauseating desu

He's an african diaspora, like everyone else whining about colonialism on another continent itt. what do you expect