What do you think will happen in the series finale?

What do you think will happen in the series finale?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIIqYqtR1lY
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3LE15AyT5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>/his/ runs to the podium and stabs Sup Forums in mid of the speech

Eventually net neutrality will die and ISPs will be able to charge websites based on how many visitors they pull. Sup Forums goes broke and dies.

If that happens we shoot shiliray in the head and fuck the hole.

Sup Forumsmblr and Sup Forums take each other out in one final battle.

moot returns and leads the exile to googlechan.

It'll zoom out, showing Yotsuba looking into a snowglobe, then she'll see someone inside it move, get freaked out, and chuck it at the wall.

404 page not found

It will be revealed that Sup Forums was just a red herring and the real enemy and final boss was /po/ all along.

You heard it here first.

Hopefully an alt-right mass suicide

There are still obscure forums from the 90s still up. I don't think Sup Forums is going to shutdown anytime soon.

>This is why moot was so adamant about keeping the board despite how dead it is.

IT'S ALL COMING TOGETHER

The whole thing was inside the snowglobe of an autustic Moot.

Fuck. This.

Politibaiting faggots like being purged from this site.

They all die.

hopefully Sup Forumsmblr will follow suit ',:^)

I don't know but i loved that episode where Sup Forums tried to troll Sup Forums with hate newfag propaganda but actually Sup Forums tormented and traumatized Sup Forums with his creepy memes chasing Sup Forums out like in the cartoon "swing you sinners"

[s4s] did the same thing too on a more weirdest way.

As they are about to die, the several boards try to make peace so that they may perish as a family. Sup Forums and Sup Forums set aside their differences share ine last brotherly hug, before making one last playful quip at each other. Sup Forums thinks back to his daughter, how he drove her away. Still, he refuses to contact her. Even facing death, he could never accept /mlp/. He could never be proud of her, like he knew she wanted him to be. Sup Forums wipes his tear, cofessing the love she harbored since the early days of the MCU. Sup Forums could only laugh. He knew it all along but it would never have worked out between them. They were too different. But it didn't matter. Gookmoot began his purge. They were powerless. All they could do was perish with whatever dignity they had left.

We'll see in a few more months.

All the other boards applaud for Sup Forums, saying 'congratulations'.

Boco never fucked off

Thats the final few lines of the series.

"Shut the fuck up, Boco."
"Yes sir..."

His constant presence is a comfort

I also loved that episode where all discovered the real enemy is not Sup Forums, Sup Forums or even Sup Forums but actually Sup Forums.

Sup Forums really deserved what they did to him.

One day the URL will just lead to a 404 page. There will be no fanfare other than a few articles on clickbait sites.

It will be forgotten within a week, only spoken of in vague terms like "oh yeah, Anonymous."

mass suicide. Also, instrumentality

Memeposting finds a way

After the credits
>the sun rises and we hear birds chirping
>we see a bunch of obese neckbeards and skinny betas leave their house
>Their eyes squinting because they're not used to the bright sun
>Then they see each other
>Everyone starts spouting memes and profanities

The site is dead, but the spirit will remain.

Hiro steps forth from the shadows and begins speaking in perfect English, he removes he poorly crafted mask to reveal that he is snacks come to seek his holy revengeance. Milhouse is meme. Fin.

>Milhouse is meme.
Worst end

At least it isn't pic related.

The series was supposed to continue for another season but got cancelled.

Hiriyuki ruins the site by giving it a shitton of ads and pop ups, site doesn't get enough money to still be up, site closes down and the Sup Forums users either go to other chans or invade 2chan

Sup Forums,Sup Forums,Sup Forums,/tg/,/toy/,/m/,Sup Forums rally one last stand as the hordes of Sup Forumseasts, Sup Forums-liches, and /n/demons breach the the outer gates of SFW Sup Forums. /an/, /cgl/, /diy/ die valiantly but embarrassingly as they are butt raped to death when they sacrifice themselves for the other boards. The memes are swallowed and corrupted by the meme-engine powered by the pure soul of a little-girl, m00t.
The portal to 2channel is locked behind moon-runes. The rest of SFW try to get on the last transports to reddit and tumblr.

WT Snacks returns (as prophesied) and purifies m00t's soul from the meme-engine core. Sup Forums implodes and the world is destroyed but seeds of hope spring on other sites. Sup Forums begins anew. Sup Forums becomes good again.

I don't care if Hiro is a lying crook (I don't buy passes lol) as long as this site stays

A cliff hanger

we all shitpost until the end

With the death of Sup Forums last episode heres what I think

>Hiriyuki will try to enable the final 2chan Infection (Or Fox Die from MGS that pretty much what it is.)

>Sup Forums will be in charge of uploading the anti-virus software that we dubbed "Kek" and fufill the promise he made to Sup Forums he hated him, but goddamn did they work go together

>Sup Forums I can't really see him playing a role in the major fight agaisnt Jap Moot so I see him mainly dealing with the minions of Tumblr and other Social Media Gremlins, making sure the final fight goes uninterrupted. I can even see him dying worse case scenario, as it would fulfill his arc and end on a satisfying conclusion, but we would lose the icon of the series which is always a shame

>Sup Forums's spirit should be able to transfer him a physical form after he lost it to Jap Moot when he sold Sup Forums's soul. Should be some colorful fighting

>All other living Boards after the Great Wipe in season 3 may or may not help with these core plans in order to gurentiee the selling of Sup Forums goes to a proper owner.

>What I AM positive is that Sup Forums will make her long awaited return and will tke on Jap Moot in order to wipe away the horrid stain of honor that was left on her after Moot left. The hints were all there, she diapered at the start of season 2 and most references point to her being alive, if she doesn't return here its never happening

I KNOW

I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN

>/asp/ dies even before the battle starts

>the forbidden board breaks free of gr15.
>it's all a plan by Sup Forums to take down this site with no survivors
>Sup Forums and Sup Forums join forces to fight Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>/j/ finally makes an appearance
>Sup Forums confronts his anger issues and makes amends
>/x/ learns who was phone

>It was all just a dream

>tfw you didn't actually waste your life and get to start all over

Pls be this.

>we will all return to nothingness one day soon
life is p scary

>You wake up.
>You are a little kid again. 8 or 10ish.
>It's 4am, you're in your old room in your old bed.
>Your memories of the years spent dreaming are gradually dissipating, much like the details of any long dream.
What do?

jump for joy

Go tell my parents I love them. Go back to bed when they inevitably order me to do so.

Invest in the future. Stay in school. Seek the /ss/.

Everyone gets arrested for cp

Plot twist:
Nishimura was Moot all along

Even twistier:
Moot is a FBI AI program

What a twist:
Sup Forums never existed. It was all the imagination of a autistic child.

/f/ sacrifices himself to save everyone from the Anti-Moderator.

I miss old Sup Forums.

Everyone dies.

Thank you for correcting the record(TM)

Sup Forums's going to say "Hey, wouldn't it be funny if we were all just anthropomorphic depictions of internet message boards on a Japanese image board, and none of us really existed?"

The /End/ War will be reach a head. The final battle between Sup Forums and /po/ will reach it's climax. Sup Forums will gain a new form as the moon of Nov 8 reaches it's peak.
Sup Forums,Sup Forums,/tg/,/toy/,/m/,Sup Forums are just barely able hold back the Sup Forums army. Suddenly Sup Forums who was thought to be dead comes to Sup Forums's aid for last fight, saying that while the boards hate each other, they all hate Sup Forums more.
Sup Forums and Sup Forums double team Sup Forums in the fiercest battle yet.
In a final attack Sup Forums is killed and the war ends. Sup Forums is contained and the /aco/ project from season 2 is finally shut down.
Our protagonists Sup Forums and Sup Forums looked at the scared remained of Sup Forums and began to build the site anew.

All the shitstorms stop for one day, then they spread to the rest of the internet
Meanwhile, Hiro gets to experience his lifelong dream
Jumping into a pool of money à la Scrooge McDuck

Mods chimpout and ban everyone

We all fuckoff the 4+Sup Forums again

Gookmoot sells out to Google for the cash

Series ends on a cliffhanger

Start posting on Sup Forums again.

>Sup Forumsmblr thinks it's the good guy in the series
You are the California of the Sup Forums boards.

>he thinks Sup Forums is the protagonist

>Sup Forums thinks that it is the GOOD protagonist
>the board that spawned /mlp/

There are no good sites on Sup Forums, only lesser degrees of anti-hero.

Even /an/ has dog haters.

Rule 15 gets deleted in hopes to drive back the Tumblr force

Just as all seems to turn for the better user, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /mlp/

Notice something in the distance

Then credits roll and we never do d out what happens next

The first Pony threads came from Sup Forums you ding dong.

I think you misspelled Sup Forums

The word Barney came from here.
Don't do revisionist history here, Sup Forums has many crimes but /mlp/ is Sup Forumss mad creation.

A meteor is going to destroy Sup Forums in an hour. The episode revolves around multiple boards going about their final hour, knowing they're going to die.

It culminates in all the boards meeting up in a field and admitting that the time they spent together truly was cancerous, and they all hug as the blinding light and heat from the meteor shrouds them in white.

/s4s/ and Sup Forums survive in the plane of eternal nothingness and realize that they can rebuild Sup Forums on their own by modifying the laws of physics, but instead use it to produce memes.

I'm alright with this ending.
However I feel that /s4s/ is too good for Sup Forums.

>implying
With /s4s/ around, Sup Forums will forever have a little girl to cuddle endlessly

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums finally leave.
/toy/, /vr/, and Sup Forums are inhabitable once more. Peace is restored.

After the second credits.

>we see snacks reaching for a laptop
>"fine, I'll do it myself"

Why is Sup Forums so sensitive? You guys can't even take a joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=xIIqYqtR1lY

>All boards forgive one another, as we watch the end of our little fun time together.

You kill off the latent psyker meme magic of Sup Forums and Sup Forums and the ruinous powers will take you out.
You need the memes provided, though it disgusts you.

>All boards forgive one another, as we watch the end of our little fun time together
lolno. When the end comes I'll find great joy in watching how Sup Forums and Sup Forums burns to death.

kek, grossly underrrated

like tears HRM ..in the rain..

I can take a joke, I'm just making another joke back at you

It's called banter

What does that mean?

/mlp/ is the Jason Todd of Sup Forums

I'm more excited for Internet: kingdom Come
>Twitter gets bought by Disney
>Youtube heroes reduce the site to LPs and toy channels
>Deviant art gets DMCA'ed by Nintendo and bans all fan art

>Sup Forums commits mass homicide/suicide, /r9k/ rapes someone and the FBI arrests every other board.

It's like the end of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Everyone gets vanned and banned, In a simultaneous raid

No, the very first pony thread was posted in Sup Forums as a joke, when the show was first announced.

Sup Forums dies at the hands of /his/, Sup Forums continues to go on, but eventually also dies, Sup Forums kind of vanishes, Sup Forums transcends Sup Forums, Sup Forums sings a farewell before going on his own quest, and /his/ proceeds to write of the whole tale, while ending on a cliffhanger as he migrates to /leftypol/

>everything's happening in slow motion with melancholy music

>implying it will ever end
Sup Forums is like life, even if you try to stop it, uh it will always find a way

[s4s] shoots/kills Sup Forums not knowing /vg/ was the villian all along.

>/his/
>/leftypol/
Maybe the Marx pinkos. Nice try, Sup Forums

Does Yiannopolous still wanna buy the site? Because that might be the point where I'm actually gonna leave.

Though I probably won't.

After the end /out/ and /k/ quietly live their lives in a shack. /out/ is patrolling the scorched earth one day when he notices something in the distance. He runs as fast as he can but whatever it was is no longer there. Looking down he notices a rare flower growing amongst the ash.

Roll credits

A new season starts.

In case.

>WT Snacks
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3LE15AyT5g

Who is the protagonist? Or is it a Jojo kinda deal where the most significant boards are equal?

Cliffhanger for next season. /s4s/ was not really dead.

Shkreli becomes the president of the US, bans the SJWs, brings world piece to the world and directs 100% of the past military budget in the development of catgirls for domestic use.

What was the best season FOR I WATCH?