How many languages can you speak Sup Forums?

Hablo inglés y español, pero mi español no es bueno

Attached: Human_Language_Families_Map.png (1880x740, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox
youtube.com/watch?v=mVJJd0NNkYE
youtube.com/watch?v=NvQwmJUoaN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

朝鮮語

>no es muy bueno
English, español, pyccкий

Bro spoonfed me with RU resources, thanks.

I speak Español, English, and a bit of guaraní.

Spanish, English, Guarani, meme-tier french and going to japanese classes irl.
Hee, añete pio?

languagelet here
only 2

dropbox com/sh/b525sdxnbr04xl4/AAD-eAv6OBhcI5kTjz0nb3-4a?dl=0 ruso para hispanohablantes, me lo pasó uno de /lang/
Usá Anki para vocabulario (aunque ahí sí o sí es inglés-ruso), y en cuanto a música кинo, лyнa, ддт, зeмфиpa, лeнингpaд, son buenos para empezar, y películas de Tarkovsky
El alfabeto es una boludez y se aprende en máximo dos días

English, Spanish, Galician, a little portuguese

Attached: 0ec1dd3eac46d036a5dc5183654bc9eb0480ff479dd0d69d5d4259d025683c89.png (640x640, 14K)

only english
to much of a brainlet to learn another language

>Galician, a little portuguese
>Galego
>portugues
Same thing

How about learning your native language? You're clearly TOO retarded to spell words correctly...

>Same thing
i wish.
cant understand shit if portuguese speakers speak fast
can undestand a lot of written stuff from context but theres so many words i dont know

>T.

Attached: 1521207712874.png (800x728, 266K)

Catalan, Spanish, English, Italian and I'm trying to learn French but the fuckers speak as if they had a cock in their mouths.

>be na(t)ive English speaker
>don't know the difference between there, their and they're
>don't know the difference between your and you're
>don't know the difference between its and it's
>don't know the difference between were and we're
>don't know the difference between who, whom, whose and who's
>don't know the difference between then and than
>don't know the difference between to and too
>don't know the difference between of and off
>don't know the difference between lose and loose
>don't know the difference between effect and affect
>don't know the difference between simple past and past perfect
>don't know the difference between adjectives and adverbs
>don't know the difference between possessive form, plural and third person singular
>don't know how to spell common words
>don't know comma or any other punctuation rules
>unironically say "should of" or "could of"

>cant understand shit if portuguese speakers speak fast
Which one do you find easier, hue Portuguese or yuro Portuguese?

I almost thought yuro Portuguese and Galician have difference in dialect-ish level.

Btwn, I guess your mother tongue is Galician?

>banter a german
>get an entire manifesto in response

Attached: 1515419375591.jpg (608x402, 45K)

Grax loco, buen finde.

English
Latvian
Latvian (sign language)

ci che'raa, me gustaría aprender más, entiendo bien a mi familia pero hablar me cuesta y no tengo mucho uso lamentablemente. Tenes bibliografía para recomendar? Me costó encontrar libros modernos sobre guaraní, lo cual denota un abandono de la lengua y me parece una pena.

ctrl+c, ctrl+v
doesn't make any of my claims become less true

>learning latvian
why?

Maltese, English, and a bit of Italian.

Italian, English, Portuguese

>i-it was just copy pasted!
SEETHING

Attached: 1518326318464.png (500x500, 279K)

español, maayat'aan, English et français.

muh heritage I guess

English Somali Italian

Por cierto, algún orden en particular?

>Tenes bibliografía para recomendar?
Difícil encontrar material digital pero si te rebuscás por portalguaraní capaz y encontrás algo. Pasa que el guarani moderno es super artificial y no tiene nada que ver con el guaraní que habla la gente en la calle.

oh, I'm talking to an anime man child... how often do you masturbate to drawn children per day? do you have a pillow with a drawn child on it, too? does your familiy know? are your parents proud of you? where do you see yourself in 5 years? do you agree that you're sexually misdeveloped due to massive consumption of chinese cartoons for children during your "puberty"? do you feel manly at all? think about that the next time, you jack off to drawn children

>the power of german humour
didn't read lmao

Attached: 1514596919178.gif (518x669, 767K)

>didn't read
being afraid of the truth
>german humour
boring and uncreative answer... also >using British spelling

Italian is a very beautiful language. Almost useless nowadays, but I don't care. I simply love how it sounds and flows.
I started to sincerely appreciate opera lately and it's been being a great way to encourage me.

Español
English
Deutsch
Learning Pyccкий
and I also want to learn Norsk and Polski for autistic reasons

english
albanian (rusty)

De nada man, suerte
Yo ya había empezado con el Penguin Inglés-Ruso así que no tuve ningún problema agarrando el de gramática de una, pero fijate cual sea mas begginer friendly porque hay algunos que están completamente en ruso

My wife is the same, she can read French because she knows Italian and Catalan but she shuts down completely trying to understand it.

For me I know English and Spanish, I know the basics of Japanese (all you get with 4 years of studying in high school) and some French.

l'italiano è la lingua più bella che c'è
youtube.com/watch?v=mVJJd0NNkYE

>i hate anime on the anime website!

Attached: 1520094737227.png (251x381, 167K)

>anime website

Attached: anime-pro.jpg (960x720, 245K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NvQwmJUoaN8

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 34K)

hey faggots i "speak" 7 languages including arabic and russian and want to learn mandarin now to complete the holy trinity of polyglocy.

what's the best way?

i'm gonna memorize meaning and pronounciation of HSK1 words using mnemonics and then binge 1-2h/day with an italki chink for weeks/months, slowly moving up the HSK ladder? also gonna use chairman bao for reading.

what you think

Attached: Ozth8iU - Imgur.gif (400x400, 2.76M)

See here:

Español, English, 日本語

That's it. Not interested in learning a 4th language.

Attached: 1470098419431.gif (312x376, 1.32M)

Fellow mandarin learner here. If though it's still in beta, using the Duolingo course for the basics works fine. You learn some common characters as well if you write along with it (which I highly recommend. I started that way too late.) I also advice to do a Pimsleur session every day.
When you finish your Duolingo tree, continue to Clozemaster and/or FSI. Clozemaster is fun, but the sessions are quite short. FSI is longer and intensive, but boring. Trying both and find what works the best for you.
Cheers

here to contribute to the thread. I know Dutch, English, basic German, Korean and Polish, learning Korean, Russian and Mandarin, and planning to learn Arabic.

thanks man

how far are you and how long did it take?

Still doing Duolingo myself, but I did about 40% of the tree and I'm doing it for about 2-3 months. Just make sure you have everything gold before you progress further in the tree.

I can't fluently speak even my native language.

Attached: that feel when retarded.jpg (645x968, 47K)

Portuguese and English. I've read books in Spanish and French, but wouldn't call myself proficient.

What’s the best way to learn a language? I wanna start with Spanish

Dutch and English. I can understand German for a fair bit but I cant speak it.

I only speak 2 other meme languages. Esperanto and toki pona.

english, cree, learning german
hilf mir