Want to be a writer

>Want to be a writer
>Write a book
>Look for an agent, have to scroll through their pages to find people for the right genre
>Virtually every agent in every agency I look at says he or she wants to represent diverse people or books with diverse protagonists
>99% of the agents themselves are white, with 1% being Asian
I don't understand whats going on here.

Call them out on it with a different email or something

>not self publishing

Not everything revolves around a liberal agenda. Agents don't really care about multicultural crap. It's about what rakes in the money.

If you have a big fanbase through social media or other avenues, then you'll find one easily.

Stop making everything about "muh evil libtards"!

I hate liberals too, but literary agents are copious. The one thing I noticed with them is what I just said: has nothing to do with PC/SJW/MC/etc.

Don't self publish.

Don't listen to this guy.

Just make your protagonist a nigger and make moneys

Edition is owned by leftist white women (google it), so naturally prone to be SJW.
Search about the Hugos controversies if you want.

On the other hand, if you're an agent working for a client, you'll want to sound like you'll want to sound like what appeals to most writers, since most writers will also want to publish a sorry about a cast with diversity.

Doesn't matter.

What he has to do is get involved in social media and make a fanbase.

>Want to be a writer

Get a real job you stinking hippie

No, my story has a lot of "diversity" and no agent listens to it because I don't have either a big following or won any competitions / whatever.

It has nothing to do with liberalism and everything to do with making money. Stop reducing all dynamics of the world to one problem.

How do you know he doesn't have a job?

If it's remotely marketable you need to look at self publishing. Most new traditional publishers will make you work like a dog marketing your own book if you landed a deal anyway. The world where a completely new author gets any kind of huge advance is dead. Self-pub is the way to go if you have any drive to be an independent writer beyond just laying down words.

Source: guy with years in publishing and now Facebook marketing (lots of authors use FB to sell books).

Just lie

self-interest and ingroup is seen as repressive and outdated nowadays. You need a token minority, a pet that supports the main characters, so sjw guilted people feel best.

No man got time to write a decent book when you're making an honest living

Do not self-publish. These guys are shills trying to drain out your money.

Never do anything like self-publish or get a mortgage. There are a lot of tricks within the system to suck out your money.

Pretend to be a nog. Or "trans black"

And keep in mind that most literary agents and heads of publishing companies are (((white))).

If you're writing genre fiction, contact Vox Day and see if he has any suggestions.

This, assuming you're trying to make a career out of it.

One of the most pseudointellectual statements I've ever read... Is every man who writes a decent book a stinking hippie?

REPEAT: do not self publish if you are trying to write as a career.

Jews do control the publish industry largely... now that you mention it...

Marxism.

Shit, I guess I was wrong.

>publish industry
publishing*