Has anyone ever even met a Hillary supporter?

Has anyone ever even met a Hillary supporter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoLi4rC6xm8
nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/student-threatens-smash-woman-laptop-trump-sticker-article-1.2527304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Just Trump supporters and Bernie cucks. Most people tell me they aren't voting.

Only one. She was black female, big surprise. I told her all about the mysterious deaths surrounding her and showed her a long list of people she probably had killed. She isn't voting at all now. I did my part

RIGHT HERE BITCH

I hear a lot of people saying they will vote Hillary only because they are scared of trump.

I've met a fucking ton of them.

None of them are old enough to vote. The level of education I guess

>2016
>middle finger
fag

Paid shills don't count

That looks like pepe. What cartoon show is this from?

Ive met 100s of bernouts but only 2 #cucks4her. weird

>has anyone ever met a female?
no we dont talk to females.

My grandmother who's never been on the internet and sit's around watching TV all day never leaving her apartment.
Other than that, not a one. Though I have driven past a few houses with Hillary signs in their yard which would infer that the inhabitants are likely barely cognizant fossils who genuinely don't know any better.

>I've met a fucking ton of them.

>None of them are old enough to vote.

What are you, one of those creepy guys in their 20s who hang out with high school kids?

Or are you likewise underage?

I don't know many adults who know "a fucking ton" of underage kids.

I'm proud of you

Ben Garrison's Holocauster Funtime Hour

The Cartoon Pepe Show. Look it up, it's a real thing.

Ben "Empty your nine in the welfare line" Garrison.

Only 2.
One was a woman
The other was a "dude weed lmao" NEET who hates working

I met a couple down here in Texas -- both of them in my local Wally World. They both took notice of my MAGA hat.

Yeah, it was a very disheartening experience.
He unironically believed everything the MSM has been pushing.
>believed she is the most qualified person to ever run for the office
>believed she really cares about the people because she was a civil rights activist when she was younger
>believed that she did nothing wrong about bengahzi and her private server
It was bizarre.
The good news is that I met him in NYC, which is a liberal paradise.

Sounds a lot like Brexit.

Yes.
They're rugsweeping idiots that rely on buzzwords and straw men.
It's so disheartening I don't know what to do anymore. I'm losing my sanity.

No!

The Rubin Report mention Sup Forums and green frogs.

What is the Alt Right?
youtube.com/watch?v=aoLi4rC6xm8

My uncle is one. I asked him why and he flat-out said that it's because she's a woman and he thinks it's time we had a female president.

No, Sup Forumsacks don't talk to women.

2 cars with hillary stickers.

One was black female and other was female with Muslim gears.

There's a well-to-do older gay man on my block who had a "Ready For Hillary" sticker on his Benz up until about April of this year.

Sure, they're called women, especially those over 30. I know it's a foreign concept here, since most of you are underage virgins.

Arizonan on vacation
I know only 2, both are millennial women.

I live in a very liberal, hipster neighborhood and there are a few houses with "I'm with Her" stickers but still I see far more Bernie stickers on a given day

I work with 40+ of them :(

This is my favorite pepe.

I've never seen him this artful and smug. Its like has really popping up at 4am to remind Hillary "you will never win"

Jokes on you I lost my virginity to a 45 yr old milf

i live near dc so that accounts for like 70% of the people i know. most of the remaining 30% are green/berniebros

Is she voting for Hillary?

I live in Massachusetts, and I've only seen 1 Hillary bumper sticker, and have yet to see a single lawn sign. Most people here were bernouts, so it's surprising that she even won this state in the primary (corrupt MA politics at its finest).

I haven't met a single person who's actually voting for her.

I only know one person who's been a Hillary supporter the whole cycle, even before Bernie was out.

Guess what his (((surname))) is?

I know several, but it's california so...

I'm at the minnesota state fair by the Democrat booth. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, ~95% of german students at my university would vote for her if that counts.

Monterey cali here. I've seen about half a dozen hillary bumper stickers in about the 7 months I've lived here

I didn't ask I'm not that autistic

The only people who actually believe this meme are people who never leave the house

followup to this: i have met exactly 3 trump supporters, and 2 of them are my parents (and they don't even like the guy, they just vote party line)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I saw a girl with a Hillary sticker on her laptop once.

You better have smashed it user

Checked :^)

Can't ignore those numbers.

My GFs friend was a full time Hillary campaign worker who wouldn't shut up about her.
Recently she read in the newspaper about Bill Clinton's rapes, which amazingly she had never heard of before, and that was enough to get her to quit.

No, but I don't live anywhere near Eugene or Portland and Oregon is pretty much 100% red outside of those two shitholes.

Checking your check

>live in stockton ca
>only 2 hillary stickers
>seen 3 trump/pence stickers
>seen 2 "live's a bitch why vote for one"
>seen 3 little trump stickers on trucks
>tens of bernie stickers

The politically active people aren't voting for hillary, just the mindless drones who take MSM as the gold standard .

You should beat on him and call him retarded.

I am not a nigger.

nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/student-threatens-smash-woman-laptop-trump-sticker-article-1.2527304

My whole extended family are Hillary supporters. I don't discuss politics with them so we can continue to enjoy life and get along.

Or you don't act like a cuck faggot and convert them

Saw this fag in a BMW ONCE. But have seen atleast 10+ Trump signs even though it's a huge risk to do so and I drive in the highway 2 hours a day. But have seen atleast 30+ Bernie Sanders bumpers stickers and I live in Missouri

>and showed her a long list of people she probably had killed.

You just carry around a list all the time in case the need arises?

I have an uncle who's big in the union who pretended he was interested in Trump during the nomination process but he's effectively a communist and will always vote democrat

I know a guy who said he's voting for Hillary because, and I quote, "I can't stand Trump, plus, Hillary is gonna tell us the truth about aliens."

I almost punched him in his fucking face for that shit. Not even in an edgy way, that was just the only way to express my feelings at the time. I'm sure you understand.

>hate Ben Garrison
Kek

>I've met a fucking ton of them
>None of them are old enough to vote

Silverstein?

I know a 40 year old guy and his boyfriend who are Hill supporters.

Hes a good guy I just think he's been lead astray really I feel like if there was a better candidate he would choose that one over her easily.

Thanks doc!

Yeah, on my phone.

Only one. He was a full blown dick sucking faggot.
He said the following things.

>I will vote for Hillary because even though she is corrupt we know what to expect from her
>Donald Trump is a racist and America was never great
>Tell me what have whites done that was so good they fucking ruin everything
>I'm a self hating whitey and I am proud of that

I just said yeah I'd hate myself too if I was a faggot.

yep but they were not American and cant vote so no worries mate.

My uncle, but an active supporter? No, nobody is ever thrilled about voting for Hillary like trump supporters are about voting for trump.

>cuck paradise
>financial overlord paradise
>none of it's 60s charm or culture

NYC should probably just be leveled so we can star over

Wtf are Muslim gears? Is that what the truck driver used in Nice?

Oy vey! So romantic Trump Gif

Yes he was a bernout and flipped instantly. Literally the most beta "man" I've ever encountered. He Ignored DNCLeaks. Posts images equating trump supporters to "sheeple" on kikebook frequently. Him and his gf are the only hillary supporters i have ever met personally. He was raised by a single mother, has 3 sisters, never had a me rolemodel in his life and is a jew.

>primaries
>prefect bernout relationship
>spend their days playing children's video games and making Mii's in the form of their political icons
>"Look I named this one Bernie SAN-ders HAHAHA" because anime
>Hillary steals the nomination from Bernie
>she posts on kikebook an essay she wrote after getting "raped" by another man. (Regretted cheating on him and framed it as rape)
>only form of communication they understand is kikebook
>he was in a long distance relationship for 2 years before he started dating her
>says he doesnt want one now
>she cuts her hair shorter than most men
>starts posting images of lesbians and cutesy memes of dykes holding hands
>she moves anyway
>she's started hanging out with short haired girls in her new town
>they are still in a long distance relationship still

These are the types of people we are dealing wigh folks.

Male rolemodel*

every black person I know

I have. She was your typical feminist, only interested in hrc because she has a vagina. She refused to talk about the fbi and irs investigations and refused to acknowledge the dnc and news media control and scandal. She like many other hrc supporters would rather bury her head in the sand and continue supporting a candidate solely based on her gender.

Here everyonr is a Hillary supporter, our local news say that Trump health is bad and can die within 5 years and they also say that he only has 14% of the votes

Nope. Only met a couple of Trump voters and a few Bernouts. Most don't seem to care enough to vote or just don't want to talk about it.

Nice propaganda m8. Your government is probably upset that Trump is going to take away your gib me dats to build a wall.

got any legit proof?...

well...

im waiting here...

I've only seen them in local businesses. Mind you I live in norcal so I assume the pajeets and chinks aren't willing to bring trouble to themselves.

My cousin from jew york

Well to be honest he doesn't really support her he's just supporting any democrat.

A couple but most I have met are Bern victims

Yes, myself

I convinced my female cousin/mom/wife and her 3 friends who were going to vote Hillakill for Muh Token Woman to either vote Jill stein or not vote at all.

Step up your game fuckers

my great grandma is the only one I've ever heard of IRL or online

though I live in Indiana so anybody I meet IRL will likely be behind Bernie or Trump

I know two. One is a lifelong Democrat but he's not fond of Hillary, but he hates Trump. The other, in his own words, was so appalled by every other candidate that Hillary was the only choice.

Yeah that's why I don't watch, Mexican news, they even have specials on successful Latinos that are against Trump, now days all form of Mexican "entertainment" has a fuck Trump reference

this. only Hillary voters i know were Bernie cucks and are too butthurt to call trump daddy yet. most people know Hillary is an evil criminal monster

My sister's an actual social worker and she's voting for Hillary only because she's a woman. The dumbest cunts cry victim the loudest

I showed her this. Showed her how a lot of these deaths are suspicious and very convenient for killary.

My father
Says trump isnt a self made man so he can't vote for him

How did they react to the meeting with Trump.

No. I have only met people who dislike Trump.

I work with one. 26 year old boy that lives with his mother. Never gotten laid or had a girlfriend. Believes in wage gap. Only likes Clinton because mommy does. Thinks hanging out at the mall by himself while doing nothing but sitting on a bench playing games is considered social activity. Did I mention he is a 26 year old virgin?