Tfw mixed

>tfw mixed

Anyone else know this burden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=MhrClWxDmPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tons of people. The only ones you can blame are your parents.

>mother married a convert to Judaism
Yes.

>tfw half dane half finn

I feel you my man. It's like existing is a paradox.

Asian Father German/Scot-Irish Mother, 6'0 215 205/3/4/5pl8 super race reporting in. It's funny how people let race dictate everything, I'm pretty sure it needs to be classified as a mental illness. Not denying the statics, just saying that in real life none of that needs to be injected into your decisions because... who the fuck are you??

>mixed
You're a MUTANT

You'd better study Anne Frank's attic tactics cause you MUTANTS will be the most prized game come WWIII.

Nigger.

>Half Welsh
>Half Norwegian

No idea what you're banging on about i enjoy my life.

>tfw no qt 3.14 mixed gf
;_;

I'm half r1b and less than that r1a

rest is ashkenazim.

> kike enough to be holocausted, not kike enough to be accepted by other kikes
Must be the worst racemix feeling imaginable

>14th generation Mayflower
>Son of American Revolution
>Infantry Sergeant
>Now looking at Investment firm Partner in next three years

I'm also 6'11" 250lbs 11 plates etqweiojgbsdfa kjlfawf 321421 kg

He's probably a swedomalian

>half Irish half spic
Feels bad man

some of us would like to preserve our bloodlines

people like you will never understand it so you try and push your mixed shit onto everyone else.

I know that feel
don't worry I'll put myself down before the happening ever happens

yup, that's why i won't have kids, no need for them to suffer too.

>half everything

Brazil was a mistake.

Being 5'9" with brown hair and brown eyes with a 100% German heritage while your mom is blonde and has blue eyes and your relatives are 6'2" is a burden.

Post a pic of your face.

That's fine man, I'm all for that, in fact I support it. I just don't really care what the next person is doing.. However, outside of personal decisions like the one you stated, I don't think it's that big of a deal. Also, black guys dating white girls is disgusting to me, for the same reasons you guys state up here.

I understand there are difference in the races, and admit that bi-racial relationships are not for everyone. I just don't think it should run your life to the extent that you avoid people simply because of their color.

>mixed asian/white
>6'3" ripped/athletic and broad frame
>above avg benis
>above avg IQ
>father dark blonde blue eyed same height
>I have brown hair brown eyes

JUST

>6'11 250

Hungry skellington.

>>mixed asian/white
When do you plan on going a shooting spree in your BMW?

You have to mix within BOTH your bloodline and socioeconomic class (a proxy of IQ) in order to lead to better progeny or ensure its superiority.

Poor people of all races are equally trash.

Yes, i'm non-human and alien for everyone.

Such is the burger life. Us Americans are European mutts.

>part potato nigger
>part germanistanic
>part whiskey golfball
>part blackfoot native american

I wouldn't care about being part native, but the bitch stabbed my great great grandfather (who was an older SS officer who snuck his way into america after ww2) 12 times to death.

I guess she didn't take it very lightly when she found his old uniform badges and knife.

Fucking sucks knowing there was that one violent shitskinin my family who had to pass down their inferior genes. And my only guess as to why my grandfather married her was to further hide his true identity.

most people here are frustrated because media is indoctrinating to racemix
niggers abusing their position is making people to even question equality of opportunity
under normal circumstances people would rarely racemix and diversity would be preserved

Half American native half white here. Pale skin, pink nipples, respectable manhood, 6' tall, sharp facial features, green/orange eyes, dark straight hair. I got most of my mom's genes, it seems like. I'm satisfied apart from the fact she and myself got supremely thin physiques.

>tfw half poo in loo

Mullato shit skin monkey

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ

agreed, that's why I'm up here. Like I said in a previous post, I don't really give 2 shits about what anyone else is doing, and for the media fabricating and blasting the shit 24/7 like it's an actual problem shows that they have some sort of plan or agenda (that needs to be exposed, and stopped if possible), not to mention the egalitarianism they preach is completely hypocritical. Long live the white race my Croatian friend.

That's part of the problem with our society, no one cares about anything.

I don't mind a small percentage of immigration, so long as foreign groups never exceeds maybe 1-3% of the overall population.

I don't really think about brown people so long as they stay in their own countries. What is wrong with that model? Each group stays in their own corner of the globe. But now we have native European countries that are going to be 50% brown as soon as 2050. That's insane. There is no reason colored people need even more territory - if I'm not mistaken there are 54 countries in Africa and 48 more in Asia It is approaching the point to where my people have no right to exist, but every other group has rights to my land and my culture and my country in addition to their own back home. That's ridiculous. That's why people are upset.

Daily reminder that octos are to be accepted by whites and anyone that disagrees is beyond Jewish.

It's not that I don't care about anything, it's just in my day to day life I don't see what value injecting race into the situation brings.

Fully agree with that on a policy side there should be strict regulation. I'm for Sup Forums's views more than any other. It's funny to me how every race except white (include Jews) and asian (include Indians) need a helping hand and boost to get anywhere in a world, while at the time not just claiming they are equal, but somehow better.

Whatever issues that could be addressed to make a better world for everyone doesn't start with denying reality. I know that for sure.

>tfw half flip half white

It's actually not that bad desu

Half Irish Half English. Blue eyes and tall. I like it 2bh.

Unfortunately. No changing who you are though. As a result I don't really identify with any race but admire european civilization and culture. According to the narrative I'm supposed to like rap, crime, drugs and hate white people though. Personally I prefer finishing college and contributing to society and paying my taxes. Even if people want to hate what I am, I'm not going to give them a reason to hate what I do like all the others.

Thats not mixed race bro

I know this feel.

i know that feel
Its the white peoples faut really, you made them crypto niggers and ruined their communities which should be segregated in the first place, and then with the same shitty authority fucked yourself up. now you live with less whites and a fuckton of mongrels, congrats ruining some of the most wonderfull land on this planet.
That must be a meme (pls dont be real), most mixed race are asians and indians.
you are not a mongrel autist atleast, i do have aiq of 113 though, but thats all.
yeah i think its sad that peoples dont got their chance.

No

>black guys dating white girls is disgusting to me

So is what your parents did

Half Danish, but I can pass in Denmark

could be worse for u

if you mean by WE WUZ standards no, but i do feel kind of strange whwn i read in science blogs that mixed people are genetically superior

Swedes worst nightmare, besides running out of BBCs.

I know that all too well. Tfw when blonde and blue eyes but mongoloid.

>half dane half finn

and living in Sweden?

This. Got enough kike genes to be gassed, but not enough to qualify for Isreali citizenship

Did the Norwegian cancel out the swarthy Welsh genes?

Not really I've actually passed for a Norwegian in some instances, only thing i really got from the Welsh side was shit height and the accent.

YES

t. Brayan Bjornsonn

>tfw pure breed
feels pretty good, tbqh crossbreed fampais

>Father married a kike
>I am now a kike
Feels good man. I don't get why people wouldn't marry Jewish women, due to matrilineal descent of Jewishness you can fuck a Jewess and have your children be among God's chosen people.

There is nothing wrong with being mixed if everyone around you is mixed too. You form a community on your own,a racially homogeneous one.

So what's wrong with it? I don't get it.

>Tfw 50% Mexican, 25% master race, 25% italian

IQ is 130 but I have a 20 in computation speed

Alejandro actually.
Fits my autism well.

No, I got nearly all of my traits from my foreign parent.

Half Swede
Half Mexican

Dad is German and Mom is Scottish/Irish. Not a bad mix though, honestly.

>ThingsThatDidn'tHappen.txt

75% Spanish 25% black here. I look like an Arab. I'm Dominican though.

Close to both your ancestral lands! Instead of choosing just one.

The fuck?

Why do some nordic 10/10 women end up with latin american dwarfs?

I am not mad or anything, I just don't get it. I once saw one with a 165 cm peruvian who was as ugly as you can be.

Where is the screenshot from? I feel that I recognize it from somewhere...

RARE

It's mostly about confidence and being alpha. When women choose mates it has absolutely nothing to do with looks.

>I look like an Arab

No you don't, you are black. One drop rule.

I'll take that as a compliment

>be white/SEA
>attracted to east asian girls

tfw

> When women choose mates it has absolutely nothing to do with looks.

That's simply not true.

>It's mostly about confidence and being alpha.

Hardly. Peruvians are anything but alpha. They are funny and good people, I'd give you that.

What's the temperature in Canada, leaf-chan? Which part are you from? I need this for research purposes.

I see nordic women with butt-ugly rednecks here all the time. Being good looking is a positive quality for women, sure but it's definitely not a priority.

it must be the guys behiour, perhaps he is cucked somehow, she maybe has a fetish, maybe he is rich (lol rich peruvians).
I never see this but i did have a 8-10/10 half swede half finn germanic looking girl after me in 5th grade. That was before my autism grew like a flower.
I love speaking about myself.

Whatever nationality, ethic & spirit you feel like your heart belongs to is the one you belong to.

youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q

Most people here. You either redpill yourself or embrace the monkeiry.

What? im here mouth breathing (astma) thanks to my moms obismal genes, smelling my ball sweat.

NO

I would fight for all races to live in segregation, im working on a optimal map. Sadly im a weak as person so i would probably just fuckung cheer at you and then kill myself.

simply not true lmao.... wtf?

This is what the marxists are pushing for. This is their perfect human female...

THERE WAS SOMETHING IN THE AIR THAT NIGHT THE STARS SHAWN BRIGHT FERNANDO

>last guy posts a quad

>next fag posts an albino African

Low IQ shit kek

probably because they made the first move, were confident, have a macho personality. 4channers think you need a 9 inch cock, bulging muscles and must be >6 ft tall to score with a chick like that. those beliefs are rooted in insecurity and stupidity. all you need to do as a man is communicate to or impress a womans primal, old factory, reptilian parts of the brain that have ensured survival of our species for millions of years. regardless of what you look like act like a man. that is literally it. be brutish, strong and they know you can protect them and her children. even if they pretend that doesn't turn them on or they don't like it, it more than likely makes them wet to some degree. it has to because it's the basics of biology.

If you are mixed breed, lets say half white, half Asian. You should identify with whatever spirit & people you feel you belong to.

Even people that are not mixed and belong to a different race completely should fight for ideas they believe in.

They really don't though. That's a cuck propaganda lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhrClWxDmPI

>Old Factory
>Damp Squid
>Pedalstool

I'm irish/jewish

You're still a filthy gentile.

Northern spic of portuguese sephardic jew descent, plus lebanese and sicilian, and some greek.

Feels weird, man

top kek I didn't even realize that. it's a doggy dog world.

I'm half white half Asian, but I've never felt any affiliation to my Asian side ever.

Aldnoah.zero

I hate to do this but who is she again?

You are not a Jew then. Matrilineal m8