UK

>UK
>not cucked

pick one

HAHAHA

>Germany
>Cucked
Pick all of the above

You say that tbf but the Brits actually have a wide variety of names its just how many sand niggers do you know who aren't called Mohammed?

>i will never regret this
>gets raped by a (sand)nigger

If our white percentage reaches below 40% just nuke us

we prefer carpet bombing

yes, with the croatian powerful nuclear arsenal

No, nuke us to ensure shitskins can't take our land

doesnt romania have nuke now?

don't you think humans should be evacuated before bombing shitskins?

dunno, maybe

still croatia has nothing but 10 helicopters, 2 migs and half a million drunk patriots

At 40% we will be cucked beyond belief, no guarantee we won't go everywhere else and tell everyone to cuck themselves

is there any hope for the white race?

did the jews really win?

the german descendants we have arent cucked

isnt that like saying Jon and Jim are the same name

Generation Arabia

Are Jon and Jim pronounced the same way?

More like Jon and John or Jim and Gym(if that were a name)

If we dont group together and start the biggest war mankind has seen, no

america has 255 million white people, if europe ever is in trouble droves of white patriots riding scooters will come to protect the white race

just end our suffering quickly when the time has come

please just nuke us

i-is that britain?

Never.

You will move in Pooland, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Estonia... whatever white stronghold et tell to everybody what happen when there are too much nigga.

This again? Wasn't this debunked years ago?

From what I remember this statistic is due to the fact that Muslim names have hardly any variation as opposed to British names. So basically you can have twenty guys each with their own unique names, and then have three guys with the name Mohammed and suddenly it seems like Muslims are taking over the place.

I want to fucking die

I think so, mate. Fucking disgusting seeing them shit all over great British culture. One Brit (or any white) life is worth at least 10,000 of those worthless shitskins.

>the world
>not cucked

This shits getting old. We all know the world is cucked faggot.

looks the same in gießen, except there are also niggers

We've known what happens when there's too much for centuries.

Muslims have conquered more than forty countries by immigration, but because literally no-one wants to acknowledge that history other than the World Wars and slavery is relevant, it goes unsaid in this migrant crisis.

We use names from Oliver to Ryan. Muslims literally always name at least two of their many sons Mohammed so it's no surprise that it will easily add up against us.

This.

>One Brit (or any white) life is worth at least 10,000 of those worthless shitskins.
Hah, I wouldn't go that far. I'll take any sober shitskin over a drunken deadbeat chav.

Thing is, you can't really be the leader of a global empire for decades, mingle in colony politics like we did, keep political and trade relations after the colonies' independence and expect no repercussions whatsoever.

If you want to keep your population sheltered and free from foreign influence, don't go around. Japan had centuries of self-inflicted isolationism and this mindset followed through into the post-empire time.

If you want to restore the UK population to a certain demographic once found back in the day (but not too far, right? we don't want any Italians here), you either abolish the parliamentary system, or you convince 80% of the people to kick anything out that doesn't sound like a cockney fag. Neither is going to happen.

For me, these middle eastern types are the most backstabby, they have 0 pride or reverence for the country they're born in. Watch them grow up into self-hating brits who will push sharia law.

Is there even a point to traveling to Western Europe?

Been trying to decide where to take my vacation I've saved up for (first time out of the country) and I really want to go see old castles and shit.

But for the love of God the idea of being surrounded by fucking muslims and it being illegal to defend myself is just insane.
I mean it's truly baffling to me, the current situation with the immigrants doesn't even seem real it's so fucking insane.

I honestly can't put it into words just how insane it all seems to me, what people propagating the situation are doing doesn't even seem like the actions of humans.

Humans are meant to have basic self-preservation instincts. If not for the self at least for the family, or even the nation.

I remember hearing that's shopped a while ago, if I remember correctly it originally said "Will trade racists for refugees".

Hi, Londonderry citizen.

Hah, I wish. Unfortunately, fate had a different location in mind and temporarily put me into the UK's bunghole, the East Midlands.

Work in a predominantly white school lads but just found out today that all our meat served at lunch is halal. Bad feel

All the variations of Mahomet are listed separately though.

Besides, when you have more Mohammeds than Johns, you have a big problem.

>be Australian
>wake up
>wipe spiders off shitposting certificate
>go to toilet
>get bitten on the ass by a snake
>call ambulance
>it arrives
>abbos huff the ambulance's petrol whilst they are inside
>call taxi
>taxi driver dies from heatstroke on the way
>start running to hospital
>nearest hospital is 17 towns away
>trip over an abbo in the middle of the street
>make it to the hospital
>lie in hospital bed
>open Sup Forums
>type ">UK" ">not cucked"
>shit Australian internet dies
>1 post by this ID
kek

Scotland fag here.

The bits that have proper castles have few to no niggers and muzzies. Stay away from London and Birmingham amd youll be fine.

Then the state is probably paying for ISIS imams to snackbar at all the meat.

You can't see it yourself? How can you fight the ZIONWO if you can't spot blatant trickery?

>move in romania

Ya but I do what to do other shit after all, like just walk around and see how other people live and shit.

I mean, I can't just look at castles for 2 weeks.

At least you're close to scenic places. I've got sod all plus curry and durnkards.

Is England fucked? How do we get rid of the Muslims? We can't genocide them all, they breed too quick. Maybe deportation?

mass deportations are a must

Deportation would bankrupt the country. Faster and cheaper to just execute them all en masse. You can't deport them all the way back to the desert, and justing them across the English channel to the rest of Europe could be seen as an act of biological warfare.

It's not good but they literally name all their boys some variation of Mohammad, which are all counted as the same name in these surveys.

Funny thing is, shitskins that aren't niggers or muslims are fine really. Less desirable, a bunch of pooinloos aren't going to blow anyone up. And they fucking have respect for other cultures, usually. islam is cancer.

>justing them across the English channel to the rest of Europe could be seen as an act of biological warfare.
Kek, so very true Leafbro

Yeah, we have some pretty good hills up here. I stay across from our nuclear base.

Every single Muslim family has a kid called Mohammed.

Yeah like America said carpet bombing is much more 1st world like. We don't want to see mutated niggers.

these threads have lowered my hope for humanity to such a degree i can no longer laugh off the land of my forefathers dying

You can deport them in cargoship, 300 in every box.

Say goodbye, the blacks will not want to remember us, and the muslims will spit on our memorials

>muslim girls
>in the navy

you could probably drive a semi through their rectum

Bump

DELET THIS ! REEEEEEEE

Gabon is the most successful country in Africa (average wage like 900$/month ) and you will never see a gabanese cry about colonisation. Only mudshits will, because they know the only thing which ruined their country is islam.

This desu.

You know just nuking London would solve a lot of problems desu

Western Europe is done m8,I recomend you Central Europe it's by far better and it has more castles and people are pretty nice

only the first born shall be named mohhamed

How do you know that, faggot?

No

Go to based Czechia and see all the cool castles and bang some top-tier czech women

Pic related is russian philosopher.

I actually think that culture is fucking cool. Sure, some may be trashy but those guys are all awesome. Ivan 2016