Is Romania the future of the white race?

Is Romania the future of the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmQqnF8QkW0
youtube.com/watch?v=YsfbU4P-YlE
youtube.com/watch?v=DcohV0dP3-4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWiyfOEsWJs
youtube.com/watch?v=vfzvJtAIJDg
youtube.com/watch?v=fIpfEZRSvqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nope

my digits confirm

Romania is the white race.

intai sa scapam de tigani

Yes, us Nordics have to stick together

>Romania
>White

obviously shooped

>romania
>white
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Isn't saying/writing "white" illegal in Canada? You might insult the all dem Ahmeds.

sa-i iau la pula pe lingaii astia de coaie; ne forteaza sa integram tiganii si apoi fut capu pentru ca sufera consecintele existentei cioroilor

DELETE THIS

>and red
Good one, leafbro

Pula mea, sa-i ia pe toti. Prefer sa ne faca tigani pe net si de fapt ei sa ii aiba la ei in tara.

SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH YOU GODDAMN GYPSIES, THIS IS A WHITE BOARD

sugi pula macaronezul ma-tii

>Romania
>future of anything except gypsies
yeah nah

Whiter than your dindus or spics. Stay asshurt.

cine /soim roman/ aici
youtube.com/watch?v=cmQqnF8QkW0

They sure as hell are the future of the child sex trade, they even sell their kids to the highest bidder
youtube.com/watch?v=YsfbU4P-YlE

To be the future of the white race, they would need to be white.

tsigani imputit

zi-i multumesc guvernului tau retardat, cumparat de corporatii si cluburi sportive, ca a permis emigrarea romanilor in tara ta pentru munca ieftima
nu ai de invinuit pe nimeni altcineva decat pe tine, linguinigger
youtube.com/watch?v=DcohV0dP3-4

>No mudslimes terror attacks, like ever.
>No sjw's
>Fastest download speed in the Eu and better than US
>15 year old legal age for sex
>Real beer and alcohol, not piss.
You'll wanna mobe here if Hillary wins, if you're a white male. Otherwise, based Trump could make actual better relations unlike Barracks Osama.

There is little difference between romanian and turkroach or even north african. Mentality is also similar. Average romanian has very dark skin. The actual white romanians are a tiny minority.

Turkish diaspora
Go send more romania cucks to the janissary

Yes.

[spoiler]Thank Tengri I'm a Mongol :---DDDDDD[/spoiler]

Nordic thread?

AGAIN YOU APPROACH ME WITH YOUR UNINTELLIGIBLE THIRD WORLD BABBLE, YOU FUCKING GYPSY

whiteness is not determined by the colour of your hair

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWiyfOEsWJs
Romanian kids get diddled because parents hate taking care of their kids & prefer booze and sex over them loool
They aren't cute and white enough, gotta have some croatian or serbian

Stay mad spaghetti, your government pays rapefugees to behave, while we don't even take in a single Ahmed.

t. tsigani

Is it determined by intelligence and culture?

Romania still isn't white then.

Yes.

[spoiler]thank Tengri I am a Mongol :---DDDD[/spoiler]

>guvernele lor sunt controlate de evrei
>ei raman apatetici, cumparati prin prosperitate intr-o cusca de aur
>sunt lasati dusi de curentele de denationalizare, multiculturalizare si globalizare
>ii invinuiesc cei care beneficiaza pe seama tampeniei lor, nu pe evrei
lingeti-mi curul, euronegri
youtube.com/watch?v=vfzvJtAIJDg

SURE, IT IS DETERMINED BY THE AMOUNT OF WALLETS YOU HAVEN'T STOLEN
THE SITUATION IS HARDLY BETTER WHEN YOUR ENTIRE COUNTRY IS BASICALLY WORSE RAPEFUGEES ALL YEAR ROUND

>he thinks somebody will take him seriously if he writes shit in his inferior third world language

limba noastra-i mai apropiata de latina decat abominatia ta germanica/lombarda
youtube.com/watch?v=fIpfEZRSvqg

Taci in pula mea din gura si hai sa ne unim odata.

Omoram se ceva Rusi pe acolo. O sa fie amuzant.

Same for you cUcK, except we're still 90% whites, while you use images of 10% gypsie scum. Blame India for gypsies. Hey, we're not arresting people criticising Islam on twitter.

But I thought romanian and italian languages were similiar and you could understand each other?

>what are outhouses

>Bwhahahahahahah

100% of romania is gypsy. That is why they are called "Roma" or "Romani"

Are all these "romanians are not white" fags just undercover jews? They seem to not give a shit about the fact that romanians are the same as other europeans and keep spamming shitty memes and cherrypicked shitskins.
I also noticed that it's basically the same canacuck in every romanian thread that posts some shitty gypsy memes and all the shitfest ensues.

Stop bitching Giuseppe, your betrayal during WW1 has allowed them to become a somewhat relevant country. Now enjoy as they thankfully repay their long-due debt with cheap workforce :---DDDDD

Daily reminder that Romanians have THE SMALLEST DICKS ON THE EUROPEAN CONTINENT
Lmaoooooooooooo

a ramas sa convingi e gramada de comunisti si batrani intr-o perpetua stare de adictie la pensii si spitale publice sa iese in strada
trimite tancurile, ca politicienii nostri merita nimic mai putin decat teapa
intr-o saptamana eu plec in Romania, ca aici sperante nu mai sunt

>21st century AD
>Still pooping in a hole in the ground
I'd also like to point out that the parts of romania where people use toilets are actually Hungarian land that was given to romania for allying with France in ww1. The core romanian lands still haven't heard of a toilet yet.

>we are w-white!!1 here is our s-superior l-language from the l-latins themselves!1!!
They are not.
I understand nothing these fucking subhumans are talking about.
You're thinking about spanish, since italians and spaniards understand each other quite well, while romanians, completely devoid of any culture or heritage, had to steal even a language.

>Roma
>White

Silly American, Gypsies aren't white.

>third-world language
>romanian language is descended straight from latin, just like italian, but with less germanic admixture

Why are Italians so fucking autistic?

We're made from the roman empire alongside the dacians, whiter than your french manlets. Gypsies called themselves romani after us, bcs the word gypsy offended them(tigan). Get some facts moose.

Don't you have to get back to work?

Stop wasting taxpayer money, town rapist.

Fun fact: the Hungarian word for Italian (olasz) comes from vlach (oláh).

Their languages are not that similar though, but honestly the southern parts of Italy are not really better than the shittier parts of Romania (except they don't have that many gypsies... yet).

>be euronigger
>be so cucked by the jews and political correctness, you're fed from the media that fellow white countries such as Romania and Poland are OK to hate, because they're criminals and gypsies
>meanwhile 3 million arabs flood your decrepit, degenerate lands
you deserve everything you get

>romanians are the same as other europeans
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
You have the tiniest dicks in Europe because you are mixed with Indians!

Le trimitem in curand frate.
Facem si un genocid mic, nu?

Cum ii situatia acolo, politic vorbind? O sa castige comunisti? De ce voteaza lumea cu ei?

Si cu Transnistria ce mama mea facem? Genocid sau ii lasa-m pe Rusi in pace?

>cheap workforce
Every single romanian i had the misfortune to meet here in italy was a burglar, a thief, a beggar or a general shit-stained piss-smelling fuck who did nothing all day but steal shit, especially metals from stuff.
Gypsies, aka ROMANIANS are utter fucking scum, the bane of all of the civilized western europe countries, and they should all be gassed.
I don't like blacks, and i rarely see them as racism in italy is strong as fuck, they go north in countries with ((WELFARE)), something italy doesn't have, i also don't like muslims, along my connational brothers.
But if there is something i truly hate with passion, with the burning rage of a thousand suns, that thing is gypsies and romanians in general.
Fuck. Romania.

>parts of Italy are not really better than the shittier parts of Romania

Thats because they are overrun with Roma from ROMAnia.

All that spaghetti must be getting to them.

stop with the bantz bois, its really hard to watch

sauce on the image

>made from the roman empire
no, just an unfortunate byproduct of centuries of mongol and turk rape

guvernul pro-european a avut un scandal si a fost inlocuit cu un alt guvern pro-european interimar, care are un suport popular de 8-9%
comunistii au sanse sa castige alegerile, dar evreii sunt investiti in partidele noastre pro-europene, adica nu cred ca sunt motive sa ne ingrijoram
dar totusi, guvernul este un absolut cancer care merita dizolvat, si politicienii paradati in strada, cu capurile lor intepati pe sulite
eu nu cred ca integrare pasnica si politica este posibila in viitorul apropiat

How is Romania, honestly? Thinking of traveling there for vacation, maybe a week or 10 days. Any good spots to visit? How's the food? Are tourists, or basically Americans, treated decently there?

>implying you can expect a french or an italian to understand what a fucking romanian is trying to say
>LE WHITE PURE LANGUAGE FROM THE ROMANS THEMSELVES!111 WE ARE PURE111 WHITE!1! WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIIEEET
Kill yourself, you degenerate fucking fuck.
Romanian apologizers should be gassed as well.

at this point i'm fairly certain you are just shitposting, hence the undocumented opinion, but gypsies, much like the black folk, were used as serfs, and after their emancipation started breeding very quickly and ended up making 2-5% (official)/24% (unofficial) of our total population

Romanian gypsy currently living in Spain. I am moving to Italy the next week and there is nothing you can do about it.

See Car on the side of the road with German plates

>stop, ask them whats wrong
>Hello sir, we have run out of gas.
>My family is very hot, please sir.
>Please sir, can we have money for gas
>There's a station just up ahead

I offer the guy to take him to the station to get gas
>He refuses
>Please sir, I don't want to waste your time
>Give me your IBAN so I can repay you once I get back home
>Please sir

Turns out they were ROMA!

>Si cu Transnistria ce mama mea facem? Genocid sau ii lasa-m pe Rusi in pace?
daca la noi populatia e divizata la 50% sa sustina ajutor material din partea rusiei, si 50% sa sustina ajutor de la UE, transnistria e o borta mult mai adanca
transnistrienii sunt inafara salvarii, sunt in intregime spalati la creier
deportati toti disidentii rusi si ukraineni
anexam Cernauti si Ismail

You were getting gypsies with romanian ID's, just like american niggers with US ID's on them. Stay mad pasta man.

YES, RIGHT IN TIME FOR THE HARVEST
COME AND MEET YOUR FATE, FUCKING FAGGOT
R U S P A
U
S
P
A

no they fucked up in india and migrated to Europe and they're stil a shithole

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>A scientific study on a measurable variable is invalid because I don't like the person who conducted it
KEKKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEK

Yeah right, we butchered those otoman roaches back when Vlad Tepes was in charge. We never let islamic fucks in our country just as we aren't letting them now, unlike you.

iv never seen so many white people in one photo before

>scientific

Women will suck your cock just because you're american.

The cities are good, no different then others in Eastern Europe, especially those in Transilvanya.

The country side stuck in the 18th century though, especially in Moldova. Vaslui has rape numbers that compare to India or Sweden for example.

Stay in the cities, go to bars and fuck girls. Won't comment on the girls, everyone has their tastes to me most girls here are about a 7-8/10

I don't expect you to understand romanian, Giuseppe. Just pointing out the fact that you are a spaghetti-nigger who doesn't understand that the origins of romanian and italian are quite similar, so by saying romanian is third-world language, you are basically calling yourself a shitskin.

Romania is Latin so not white.

C U R R E N T Y E A R

Is not measured you moron, for tat you need a representative sample like the ones for opinion polls.

With the difference, most people would answer an opinion poll but not everyone will agree to have their dick measured.

But what the fuck are you talking, retard? Go stroke your pencil penis and flood that site with your pics.

Ah and here we have the usual tsigani diaspora. How was your day friend? Got any copper?

Asa rau ii?

Cum dracu nu iati batut in 90? Stiu ca nu aveti nu stiu ce armata dar nici ei nu ar trebuii sa aiba armata buna.

Eau Rusi acolo de la inceput?

Thanks man. Nice trips/dubs. I guess I really gotta go now

Can confirm. Living in Timisoara, here it's basically one third bootleg Austria, the rest of the country is two thirds Afghanistan except a few pockets.

romanian(the language) is partially latin, so your argument is invalid

Damn right.

>a language disfigured so irredeemably because of a bunch of abhorrent indian pooinloos is superior to the master italian language sung and used by poets and artists from the renaissance and onward because they're "pure" and not "tainted" with the "germanic influence"
You're a fucking slav, i don't expect you to understand.
So again, kindly fuck off.
And take your romani brothers with you.

Dude you are mixed with Indians. It's perfectly logical that you have smaller dicks, don't worry about it

This is a shitty meme that come to existence because that guy made a mistake in explaining himself.
>Bantz
Yeah,repeating shit over and over again that also doesn't even have ties to the real state of events is definetly "bantz" and not "shitposting".