A message to blacks from a police officer

Any of you niggers who lurk the board I have a message specifically for you. "Institutional racism" in police departments will never stop. Officers like me around the country will make sure of that no matter what.

We will continue to heavily police black neighborhoods and profile blacks using predatory tactics because you know what? It works. I stop and pullover blacks constantly for no reason other than that they are black, and 75% of the time they have drugs, weapons or something else illegal.

Face it, blacks are criminal scum and good white police officers like myself realize this. There are people like me in every police department in every major city and we aren't going anywhere. We have over 9000 guns and they're all shooting unarmed black men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5uPODxx1U0&list=PLdExARcKeMsONFxQzpFdg-CWaAsUAAcTt&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=hR90t55CvbE
youtube.com/watch?v=xd0I1xAICOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OK

>We will continue to heavily police black neighborhoods

But that would actually reduce the crime in those neighborhoods.

We wuz kings though

Lol keep dreaming boy
Not by much, swat one fly and 100 more take it's place

>implying those kids in blue have enough balls to enter the shit parts of Chicago or any other similar place.
Boy in blue here is just acting tough because Jamal stood up his wife during the act of cuckolding.

>niggers lying about facts on the internet

This is now a Black culture appreciation thread

Organize into death squads like cops in BR do. It works.

>poopeh babbeh no steal milkies from bestest babbeh

I love these. Any more?

police are not racist they are clasist
poor whites get the same treatment as poor blacks

a large segment of the black population is in the lower economic classes so it looks like a race issue

class not race

spotted the nigger

We have to wait for niggers to make more

Any of you unbelievers who lurk the board I have a message specifically for you. "Global Jihad" in western countries will never stop. Mujahideen like me around the country will make sure of that no matter what.

We will continue to heavily attack western cities and murder unbelievers using predatory tactics because you know what? It works. I stop and talk to unvelievers constantly for no reason other than that they are infidels, and 75% of the time they have pork, alcohol or something else haram.

Face it, westerners are godless scum and good muslim mujahideen like myself realize this. There are people like me in every muslim communuty in every major city and we aren't going anywhere. We have over 9000 guns and they're all shooting unarmed western infidels.

I wonder why black people grow up so violent.

Must be because of my whiteness.

It looks like post made specifically for a screenshot to use against 'alt-right' websites in the media.

>those kids
>allowed to grow up
user...

Wtf is happening here?

I wonder what provokes monkeys to do this. The huge rock at :48 though, fukken kek

poopeh worstest babbeh nu get miwkies

Fucking primitives.

Public interactive entertainment

>timestamp with badge or GTFO officer

Thank you truther

youtube.com/watch?v=W5uPODxx1U0&list=PLdExARcKeMsONFxQzpFdg-CWaAsUAAcTt&index=1

>timestamp your uncircumcised cock or you are a jew

Dad works for cops.

From what I'm hearing; if the blm people don't stop, the police will simply stop responding and let them be killed.

Ur a nigger

How terrible

Why would you film yourself bearing an infant?

Bearing = beating

Racism is simple pattern finding.

> R E C O R D _ C O R R E C T E D

Same reason they film themselves 'hittin a lick' or playing the knockout game
Because they have a retard level IQ and lack impulse control

Pretty sure they are already doing that in some areas.

>We have over 9000 guns and they're all shooting unarmed black men.
k, good

as long as the police have to deal with niggers there will always be racism

my cousin is a cop and to quote him on niggers- "I hate them."

>officer

oh I hope this happens, let them kill each other, and let them deal with the crime in their own neighborhoods, it's not like their paying taxes to deserve police and ambulance services, just let these animals deal with their own zoo

nice b8

TRAYVON 2!

The resentment only grows for I live in one of the richest counties in the country. -far from any ghetto.

Except the part where he got btfo

>I stop and pullover blacks constantly for no reason other than that they are black, and 75% of the time they have drugs, weapons or something else illegal.

G-d bless you. You doing great work.

t:russian

>Europe is currently importing these people

it is true, niggers lack any kind of emotional self control and only live to satisfy their basest of needs.

Also these are the ugliest and most ignorant people on earth, just look at their women

I take solace in that they will never escape their stupidity or lot in life

do you actually know why these things happen, or do you just save stuff you've seen elsewhere?

Islam

they happen because niggers dont understand they shouldnt commit crimes. the only way to stop a nig from nogging is permanent disfigurement

Thank you for your service. What's the plan if we start having refugee problems? I personally want to keep my son safe from rapists.

I live near the valley in LA and they're going to bring them to Glendale and my kids will lose the freedom of safely playing outside

Fuckin KEK

Don't you mean daughter? The most refugees would do is beat up your son.

they were probably all caught jacking it to anime

This

Rich and hipster blacks don't get fucked with. They know that the poor ones will nog out tho

Seriously looks like something monkeys would do

They even are moving like monkeys

I can't even see the Chinks doing this and I've lived in rural China for 3 years as an expat and have seen tons of il mannered people.

What is it about niggers that makes them to the shittiest of the shithole? I mean it's not even pooping in rivers like the Indians.

They literally beat and torch and stone .people to death like the middle ages

>We will continue to heavily police black neighborhoods
tyrome you have to make it more believable. they dont show up often in black neighborhoods and when blacks chimp out they dont show up at all. this allows the crime wave to hit black people full force and they die faster

Thank You for your continued service.

A real servant and protector.

Don't change for anyone especially niggers and the nigger lovers!

They are literally a more biologically primitive group of simians so you're not far off.

Doesn't sound like a real police officer, probably a nigger for the sake of like CNN propaganda but whatever. For argument's sake, no one here blames you for wanting to set the god damn black bastard straight and back in their coon place. You give a subhuman an inch they fucking take a mile.

Yes blame yourself for why niggers nig!

O and be sure to VOTE SHILLARY!

Nigger civilization!

AKA niggers in their own habitat with Caucasian goods.

just niggers being niggers nothing new

if a nigga hit up annuda niggas baby momma all hell break loose

They can emulate White civilized behavior and culture to the best of their Sub-Saharan negroid ability, but their natural inclination is that of a savage. The Negro is nothing more than a primitive lustful bushman and a savage, and that's all he'll ever be.

youtube.com/watch?v=hR90t55CvbE
youtube.com/watch?v=xd0I1xAICOc

KeK
You made me chuckle with that one

Wow you didnt even post Using a proxy op

How do you know that

I have one boy and he's not mentally ill. They do rape boys and even have a name for it

>Lol keep dreaming boy
I know this is b8 but do you not remember Dallas and Baton Rouge?

Besides that, the biggest killers of cops by gunfire are from the "Sovereign Citizens" movement.

>two posts by this ID
>take it's place
>american education (?)