What are your favorite back and forths in star vs

what are your favorite back and forths in star vs

Every exchange between Marco and Janna. They were perfect together.

eh, that's still really lazy

If you don't have anything to actually say why say anything?

do you need help un wedging your panties sir

do you need help with a real subject?

if youd like to share be my guest

why aren't we allowed to be a general

Mods

generals are shit, why would you want one? Look at the aimless threads they create. Have a topic. If you don't have anything to talk about go find something else to talk about

are you the mod that keeps deleting threads

Fanart/fic ideas/prompts? Preferably Janna/Marco stuff but good ideas of any sort would be cool to hear.

>generals are shit, why would you want one?
Lots of reasons. Fanart and requests. Small topics that don't justify an entire thread. Distributing news and updates.
Plus, can you imagine the shitstorm that would happen if we made a dozen Star Vs threads tomorrow? We'd get run off the board.

Oh yeah because there's been lots of fandoms run off the board...

Ponies don't even count because /mlp/ wasn't created because of Sup Forums, but because of Sup Forums and Sup Forums

mr mod why are you here

I'm not the mod, I'm just not an idiot like you and can see the threads slip when there hasn't been an episode in a long time

still why are you here if youre not gonna let anyone have fun

>Oh yeah because there's been lots of fandoms run off the board...
People start bitching and acting like they're under personal attack when there are even three threads up if they don't like the show. How keen are you to see those people lose their shit entirely?

>I'm just not an idiot like you
Compelling.

Generals are fucking cancer. You better be glad i'm not a mod because I would purge everything that even resembles a General Thread's 2nd cousin twice removed.

Come on, there's only 3 days left for the new episode. Let people have fun.

>You better be glad i'm not a mod because I would purge everything that even resembles a General Thread's 2nd cousin twice removed.
That's nice.
Why don't you go tell someone else?

Dumbass I've seen Sup Forums filled with avatar and Steven Universe threads and movie threads and it's never a big deal. Hell, if someone starts shitting up a thread they get banned instead

/vg/ should be changed to /gen/ and all generals on every board should be a permabannable offense

Look, why don't you just go away?
Whatever issues you have with generals don't even seem to be limited to Sup Forums, let alone Star Vs.

I hope that was the second person plural

I don't really care.

Why can't you talk about something? Why do you have such a lack of subject that you can't sustain yourself?

dude calm down its not that serious we don't care

>We don't care
>but we keep responding to every post 1 at a time

You're embarrassing yourself now.

no I mean we don't care about the subject but I care that youre being annoying

quick post characters with different hair styles

Right. I don't really care, and it's fun to occasionally get mad at assholes who think they're the unofficial board police.
Plus, as said, you are really annoying.

It sounds like my job is done. :^)

So what's Janna's deal anyways?

Clearly she's a tough girl with a fascination for the morbid and occult, but might it be possible that underneath that tough exterior she's a big softie on the inside? Obviously there's that whole claiming to like black but actually liking pink thing. There's also how she looks after the other kids in detention and clearly tried to get the newcomer Star to fit in with them (and succeeded).

"i really have nothing to say"

Probably time to stop now.

threads already ruined anyways

I believe she's genuinely a weird girl, as we were shown in her interactions with Marco in S1 as well as with Star in detention. She´s clearly intelligent and skillful in certain areas. However, I get the feeling that now that she's closer to Star and Marco she feels obligated to display this side of her personality constantly. They started liking her when she acted weird around them, or at least that's what she thinks. Therefore, if she feels that if she stopped being "herself" and let her guard down Star and Marco would grow bored of her and leave her behind.

Basically, she's a weird girl, but she overcompensates this weirdness because she´s afraid Marco and Star are her friends only because of it and so when she´s more "normal" about certain stuff, such as colors, she tries to dissimulate that.

No, thats not fair. I was happy with him getting the final quip as long as it was that subpar. Now people are going to think I kept egging it on and lost. This is cheating.

Nah, we're >40 posts into a thread that'll go to >500.
Just chill, and talk about something else.

I just want happy fun times

>They started liking her when she acted weird around them, or at least that's what she thinks.
Janna would have to be pretty delusional to think that Marco likes her antics. (Maybe she really is autistic.)

>matt chapman voices alfonzo

I just want these two dorks to have their own episode together.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Is this show animated with flash, or is it hand-drawn?

By the heart

They probably won't get an entire episode to themselves, but they'll definitely get teamed up for a B-plot.

I'm probably part of the minority who really enjoys Marco and Pony Head's interactions and that I'm looking forward to their episode together.

Pizza, are you here?

say something nice about Janna

i like that she fight's the patriarchy

something nice about Janna

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

I just finished this pure and innocent thing

c-cute!

Yeah

is this the new thread?

yes

For the lack of a better alternative, yes

Weird and adorable!

Poor Star, Marco really doesn't look in the mood for this shit.

on Sup Forums?
i mean if you go by this standard this board is useless

She has autism
but she loves marco

Hand-drawn, though I believe one of the two studios working on Season 2 does just the main poses etc. on paper and the rest is sort of tweened on some computer program (not Flash though), and the other one draws everything by hand on paper and then just digitally colors it.

what's up guy?

Just curious to see how progress has been going.

What is she saying with that look?

I like that scene where Marco opens the fridge and you see Janna eating cereal inside with a bowl and spoon without saying anything. That is the epitome of not giving a fuck and the animators showed it without a word.

>animators showed it without a word

If only, it was just fanart bro

You aren't alone. Initially I didn't like her that much but the sassy bitch grew on me after she showed she can be cool even with an earth turd like Marco if that's what her bestie wants. Now it's time for both besties two be besties. Star will be thrilled.

YAS

>Ready for the multiday fug-frenzy Mr. D?

I could have sworn I saw it on an episode. I have been gypped!

>Foreign exchange student impersonator and criminal Charlie Booth has been found naked behind a dumpster in a small town in southern california
>The teenage boy who had been reported to steal from various costume and bakery shops has been found unconscious with various rape indicating marks around his body
>He died from the complications of rectal bleeding on the way to the hospital

played like a damn fiddle

Will never happen. Too many people would realize those two dorks are perfect for each other.

How can Marco make it stop?

Maybe Nefcy will realize it, too.

You can't stop true love

Sure you can.

True love needs consent, user

sure you can

Now we just need Jackie walking in on Marco with Star and the cycle will be complete.

sauce pls.

>tfw your ship will never be canon
It hurts /sveg/, it really does.

Why Janna is the only character in the show to have a square face, i don't know why, but it always distracts me so fucking much xD

> Janna harbors crush on the Diaz for years
> Finally, freshman year of high school
> "I'm gonna do it this year. I'm more confident and I'm gonna flirt with Marco until something happens"
> Interdimensional bug princess comes out of nowhere and steals away the Diaz
> Janna's face when

She is Star and Marco's daughter from the future. She's obsessed with them because she wants to reconnect with her parents and their younger selves are the closest she will ever get to having a proper family again

Yesterday Janna won the poll, IIRC. Has there been a delivery yet?

>realistic everything else
>giant eyes

That's disturbing

ironghast is an artist that hangs around these parts.

His original tumblr got taken down by the thought police but he's got a new one and is slowly getting his art back up there.

Great picture, don't get me wrong, but Christ almighty.

Is it just me or did Manna shipping actually increase after Sleepover despite the episode being a blatant attempt by Nefcy et al to kill it?

I don't really think it was a blatant attempt by the crew to kill Manna shipping, I think it was a blatant attempt by the crew to do Starco shipping

I mean the episode did have a lot of cute Janna/Marco moments

> Janna looking all sad when Marco tries to run away
> Oh Marco...come and play with us! *nervous giggle*
> Janna spillin 'sgetti with "BLOOD RED?!"
> Well, I think we all KNOW who I have a crush on....don't we Marco?

And the very next episode showed that her obsession with him runs pretty deep to the point of having all his personal info

I mean regardless of the memelords here they did leave it ambiguous as to whether or not multiple people could have been lying during the final question

> knew a girl like Janna in high school
> She ended up not going to college, getting really depressed, and killing herself

I....I really need Janna to get a happy end guys