I am a Muslim AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon_in_Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=J-p7xkSRtWE
islamqa.info/en/13363
youtube.com/watch?v=QLDE4mRwfSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you left Islam would you fear for your life?

FOUND ONE, BOYS

DEUS FUCKING VULT

Pillars of Wisdom of How Muslims Debates:
1. Lie, because the Qur'an approves al taqiyyah (The permission to lie to Non-Muslims)
2. Deny that the verse ever exists in the Qur'an
3. Claim that you are taking it out of context
4. Claim you need to learn Arabic to understand the Qur'an
5. Say Mohammed killed thousands in self-defence only
6. Quote verses from the Old Testament, which all Christians reject in an attempt to divert
attention from Qur'an evil verses
7. Say that Hitler was a Christian following the Bible
8. Say Mohammed loved the Jews until they attacked him for no reason.
9. Say that a billion and a half or so of Muslims cannot be wrong
10. Insist that Islam is a religion of peace spread by a very peaceful sword.
11. Never ever admit that Islamic terrorists follow strict Qur'anic teachings
12. Never admit that Qur'an contains even a single verse of hatred
13. When all else fails changes the subject and blames the Jews
14. Completely disregard the basic premise of debate and fundamental good manners by
continually over speaking any debater you disagree with.
15. Accuse the other of being an ignorant hater and declare yourself the winner.

I fucking hate Islam, but LET HIM SPEAK

Nope.

Delete your account

What if you were gay?

What do you think should happen to people who draw Muhammad?

Do you believe in black magic?

>Lie, because the Qur'an approves al taqiyyah
Only when life is directly threatened. Which it is not in western countries.

> Say Mohammed killed thousands in self-defence only
No rules on the scale of muhammed kills in self-defense, but it always serves a purpose

>Say that Hitler was a Christian following the Bible
Hitler was neo-pagan christian hybrid

> Say Mohammed loved the Jews until they attacked him for no reason.
He didn't necessarily like them, but he only attacked them because they kept breaking treaties

>Say that a billion and a half or so of Muslims cannot be wrong
Of course we could be wrong

>Never ever admit that Islamic terrorists follow strict Qur'anic teachings
Islamic terrorists, like most muslims and religious people in general, pick and choose what they actually follow by the book

>When all else fails changes the subject and blames the Jews
so like Sup Forums?

>Completely disregard the basic premise of debate and fundamental good manners by
continually over speaking any debater you disagree with.
So what you're attempting to do?

> Accuse the other of being an ignorant hater and declare yourself the winner.
So muslims are like Trump?

>What if you were gay?
Not really. Although that might be different in Muslim countries, but the same could be said for a middle eastern Christian who's gay

>What do you think should happen to people who draw Muhammad?
Nothing. It's not a punishable offense. At-least not in this world.

No. I know orthodox islam claims that black magic is a thing, but I don't.

But isn't it true that you cannot not believe in EVERYTHING 100% of the Qu'ran, and still concider yourself a Muslim?

>"Suleiman (Solomon) did not disbelieve, but the devils disbelieved teaching men magic" (2:102)

>"And when there came to them a Messenger from Allah confirming what was with them, a party of those who were given the scripture threw away the book of Allah behind their backs as if they did not know. And they followed what the devils gave out falsely of magic of the reign of Solomon; for Solomon did not disbelieve but the devils disbelieved, teaching men magic and such things that came down at Babylon to the two angels Harut and Marut, but neither of these two (angles) taught anyone (such things) until they had said: we are only for trial, so don't disbelieve. And from them (magicians) people learn that through which they would cause separation between a person and his spouse, but they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's leave; and they learn that which harms them rather than profits them. And indeed they knew that its practitioner would have no share in the Hereafter. And how bad indeed was that for which they sold their own selves if they but knew" (2:101-2).

>But isn't it true that you cannot not believe in EVERYTHING 100% of the Qu'ran, and still concider yourself a Muslim?

You cannot by a kaffir and be muslim. It's unclear what that actually means though.

if i wanted to get rid of all muslims in the world, what method would you suggest?

Not it's not. Kaffir means you're lower than animals, and equated with urin a feces.

Anyway, do you deny that Qu'ran confirms black magic exists?

It's haram to live outside of an Islamic state.

Give them their Caliphate, and they'll all gather at one spot. Then nuke the shit out of them when they make their first threat

How can you worship a 55 year old man who fucked a 9 year old and not support pedophilia? If you don't support it

I know the definition of kafir. What's debated is who the term applies to.

>Anyway, do you deny that Qu'ran confirms black magic exists?
It confirms supernatural magic. Which I believe in. I don't believe in humans actually being able to practice black magic.

>It's haram to live outside of an Islamic state.
No it's not.

>Give them their Caliphate, and they'll all gather at one spot. Then nuke the shit out of them when they make their first threat
Why would you nuke the UK?

We don't worship muhammed. Also it's just the way things were back then.

I bet you live in Dearborn or Chicago. Get out of my mid-west, you filthy fucking shitskin.

I don't. I live in Bethesda.

But if your vision of a perfect muslim is a pedo... Doesn't that imply you should be a pedo. How does gods holy word change from its ok in 628 to its not ok now? Or is it still ok now?

>I don't believe in humans actually being able to practice black magic.

Read the example I gave in the other post

>Solomon (Arabic سليمان Sulaymān) was, according to the Qur'an, a king of ancient Israel as well as the son of David. The Qur'an recognizes Solomon as a prophet and a divinely-appointed monarch. Islamic tradition generally holds that Solomon was the third king of Israel and was a just and wise ruler for the nation.[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon_in_Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=J-p7xkSRtWE

>No it's not.
Not entirely i know, there are excuses. But generally it is.

What did you do 9/11?

The Qu'ran is timeless, so it's ok now.

Gods perfect muslim rode a camel. Do muslims ride camels instead of cars. No. Things change.

Thanks for the information, Abdullah.

>Not entirely i know, there are excuses. But generally it is.
It really isn't.

The jews told us to.

O I know just wanna hear a muslim defend pedophilia

No problem. Ask your wife for the address.

why do you exist?

Because my Dad busted a nut in my mom and 9 months later I was here.

Muslim here. AMA.

No god perfect muslim rode a camel therefore it's ok to ride camels today, people like to drive cars instead,gods perfect muslim rode little girls, we like to marry women who aren't kids, but it's ok if they do today? Wait a min your analogy is fucked

>“Verily, as for those whom the angels take (in death) while they are wronging themselves (as they stayed among the disbelievers even though emigration was obligatory for them), they (angels) say (to them): “In what (condition) were you?” They reply: “We were weak and oppressed on the earth.” They (angels) say: “Was not the earth of Allaah spacious enough for you to emigrate therein?” Such men will find their abode in Hell — what an evil destination!”

>[al-Nisa’ 4:97]

>In the Sunnah, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I disown every Muslim who settles among the mushrikeen.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 2645; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

islamqa.info/en/13363

But you deny that the Qu'ran tells stories about persons who have perfomed magic?

If someone wants to marry a 9 year old and it's legal and she consents then I'm fine with it.

Whats your opinion of the rape gangs in the UK? Manipulating young teenage girls with alcohol and drugs and then forcing them to perform sex acts. The last muslim that came here said those girls deserved it for being whores. Surely, as a muslim, you understand how impressionable young minds are and that the responsibility for these actions was the adult muslim men not the children.

Thats all you had to say ahmed, you support fucking nine year olds, ask any 6 year old if she wants to get married(Aisha's age) I imagine you'll get a pretty good percentage of yes answers

our modern idea of what constitutes being pedophile is well modern. The prophet married many and nearly all of them were older non-virgins. Its just one girl, which tells us it was merely the tradition of the time rather than a pre-occupation with young girls. Muslims dont condone it nowadays.

Those men should have been deported if they did not have British citizenship. The rest should have gotten lengthy prison sentences. Same with Imams that covered it up. Same with the police that wouldn't believe the claims or investigate them. The politicians who were to scared to speak up about it should all be voted out.

Are you coptic or Muslim?

Mohammed is an agent of Satan

Don't forget Allah took everything evil out of Muhammad, and made him in Allahs own image.

How can you deny something Allah would have done?

fair answer. Although personally i think anybody who has sex with a child should be gelded, but prison will do for now.

Islam is a cult

>Don't forget Allah took everything evil out of Muhammad, and made him in Allahs own image.

That's christ. Muhammed was not made in the image of god. To claim so is a form of blasphemy.

I've seen many a muslim argue for it including OP

No. He was attracted to a child, then he's a pedophile, tradition or not. If he really was such a good person as is claimed, he wouldn't follow that tradition because it is morally wrong. Get rekt mudslime.

Was muhammed the ultimate prankster? Narrated Anas:Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine).
Sahih Bukhari 8:82:794

>So muslims are like Trump?
damn...

Pedophile means your attracted to a childlike body. You can be attracted to children and not be a pedophile in the clinical sense.

>If he really was such a good person as is claimed, he wouldn't follow that tradition because it is morally wrong.
Who's morality?

>Muhammed was not made in the image of god
I'm not actually sure of this, but I've seen other Muslims say it. I'll try and google

It's just a prank habibi.

PRANKS GONE SALAFI

Hello friend. Peace be with you.
I have some questions.

I have a broken knee and can't bend my right leg more then a 90 degree angle.
If I were to convert would I be fogiven if I don't pray?
Could I pray differently?

Also would you recomand me to ask a iman questions or read the Quran alone?

Thank you.

Probably shias. Shias are the ones that usually see Muhammed as semi-devine.

the way i was taught was what Muhammad did right and what he couldve done better. And we learn from some of his mistakes.

marriage back then wasnt a matter of attraction. he used marriage to form alliances with feuding tribes.This later fell apart after his death. Because of this its a miracle islam still exists today and didnt just collapse upon his death.

Muhammed owned slaves, married some of them, married a 6 year old and fucked her when " she could handle it" how nice of him, and beheaded little boys, clearly this man is godly and such a morale arbitor, we should look up to this guy

>marriage back then wasnt a matter of attraction. he used marriage to form alliances with feuding tribes.This later fell apart after his death. Because of this its a miracle islam still exists today and didnt just collapse upon his death.
Not really. The unity of the Arabs lasted well after his death.

Sounds like any good ruler. I mean most of the founding father meet these criteria(other than the beheading little boys).

there are alternative methods of prayer. you can pray on a chair for instance. Reading the quran could be the first step to see if you like the religion or not.

The fact that Aisha was his favorite wife is telling, also that he insisted in fucking her when he had multiple other wives to pleasure him, I'm not attracted to a goat therefore I don't fuck it, especially if I have multiple women

I mean Aisha liked him too. She was the most loyal to him. She would criticize others and even other wives for disagreeing with the prophet or speaking ill about him.

Thank you. I was really wondering how praying will go for those who can simply not do the normal prayer.

I wil read it soon. i'm on a ''spiritual'' journey right now. I study couple of religions.

Just finished with most Christian religions and now go to Islam, next I will study Buddhism.

Owned slaves yes, undisputed, pedos no sir, plus the founding fathers are not perfect beings, we criticize them alot, criticize muhamed you get blown up, the founding fathers are not gods messengers

How many fingers can you fit in your arse hole?

Also how are disabled people viewed in Islam?

I would like to join a kind community as well.

Sounds like Charlie mansons girlfriends

if you asking how islam views birth defects and such? Birth defects and disabilities are seen as natural and Allah does not fault the person who has them. For instance, a mentally challenged person is not expected to believe in allah and goes to heaven straightaway.

straight away, as in, as soon as the defect is discovered you give him a one way ticket?

So every muslim goes to heaven?

you mean someone like this?:
youtube.com/watch?v=QLDE4mRwfSQ

I remember a few years ago saw a peasant israeli jew talking to reporter on tv, she was pretty hot for a jew, would exterminate palestinans for her. but she is rare find.

disregard that, meant for another thread lol

is it the flirt expert thread?

depends on their good deeds. Being muslim does not guarantee it, in fact the barriar of entry is higher for a muslim than a non-muslim who does good deeds.

My best friend is muslim and he drinks and gambles do you consider him muslim?

I was alluding to the fact that the mentally ill go to heaven straightaway bypassing hell, implying all Muslims are mentally ill, but go ahead disprove the stereotype of Muslims lacking a sense of humor

Why do you believe that Muhammad was the most perfect human being ever when he raped a 9 year old?

Do you accept the punishments expressed (by Muhammad) in the Hadiths for adultery (death), homosexuality (death), and apostasy (death)?

I'm curious about the mystical elements of Islam.

Christians talk about the revival of Christ and his god given magic. What's the big miracles that you guys talk about in Islam?

>>Only when life is directly threatened. Which it is not in western countries.

I have an ex- Muslim friend this could not be more false fuck you mehmet.

Already covered the muhamed the pedo OP is fine with fucking 9 year olds

Muhamed was notorious for failing to do miracles, then would claim to his followers it's a test,

oh no, obviously they live like normal, but you cant push them towards religion if they are not capable.

well you cant fault me for not getting the joke, since it seemed like a reasonable question by itself.

no its this thread: in islam both Jesus and Muhammad are humans with no magical abilities, although jesus never died in Islam.

The ones who do have supernatural powers are king Solomon who controlled demons and nature.

4 is the only one that is an actually point, all the other ones are what muslim apologists use, not actual muslims

Do you accept the punishments expressed (by Muhammad) in the Hadiths for adultery (death), homosexuality (death), and apostasy (death)?

"Ex-muslims" are just jew shills

I don't I'm not a muslim tho so yea

Franklin was known for sleeping with young teenage prostitutes in france.

Ex-muslims aren't practicing takfir you dumb leaf. To practice takfir you have to be muslim.

If you dont know arabic, dont act like you know what that word means

Mashallah brother

Teenage lol could mean alot, criticize him, but at the end of the day it's not a 9 year old

You cant, its literally impossible

Apostasy isn't actually one of the hud punishable offenses. It's up to the judge and government to decide whether they want to punish it. Also the punishment for adultery is not always death. Regardless I think cheating in a marriage should be a punishable offense. I am against punishing gays.

You dumb dune coon. My Ex-Muslim friend told me all about al-taqiyyah and how his family uses it.

I have had it described by Muslims who knows Arabic.

How do feel about liberals thinking you are a few mean comics away from becoming a terrorist?

Teenage back then meant like 13 year olds. Cassinova was known to keep a 11 year old russian sex slave. The practice was rare, but it wasn't unheard of for noble men to keep little girls as ona holes.

what is even appealing about fucking islam? Were you indoctrinated?