So with Homestuck getting a TV show, what would you ACTUALLY want out of it? Not just in terms of plot...

So with Homestuck getting a TV show, what would you ACTUALLY want out of it? Not just in terms of plot, but who to help with it, and who to voice which characters?

Wait, what? Confirmation?

Apparently multiple ones from the WP team and Dante Basco. Why else do you think he hung out with Hussie?
It apparently involves their descendants.

I don't buy it then. It doesn't happen until a pilot is posted or an actual network says they got it picked up. Until then it's more hot wet air blowing out of Z-list's and Pumpkin's flabby ass.

DO YOU EVER SLEEP?!

yeah but nowadays Hussie has connections
And worse, hard numbers
Either way, it could be good. but most likely it'll be a disaster

>
#rekt

I don't know but I want it to culminate in Jack becoming powerful again. He becomes the ancient evil that awakens.

The descendants end what their creators should have done so long ago.

That would justify everything about the ending of Homestuck in my humble opinion.

Kanayanon should burn in Hell.

That we got no Jack smiling mad like Hal with a shitload of pilfered rings on his fingers is the biggest goddamn letdown yet.

Sometimes, but my devotion to Kan never

I've actually thought of that.

>be Eridan
>have a pretty good kismesis going
>want the best matesprit: the future queen of Alternia
>do everything you can to impress her
>feed her luscii by killing them for Feferi since she can't or won't do it herself.
>pity her because of her softhearted philosophies on how to run the world and lack of bloodthirstiness
>she won't best the Condesce at that rate
>Kismesis suddenly dumps you
>Feferi still holding you in a pale zone
>will confess feelings soon once she doesn't have the whole need to responsibility of Alternia
>Once the game is about to happen she dumps you too
>Seahorse Dad dies

>Have nobody, get on a planet full of freaky feathered things
>immediately jump to the idea of killing them because this is a game and these things are scary
>hard as fuck to kill
>have to be a vigilante in his own world
>nobody visits, feel outstandingly alone

>finally its endgame
>help defeat the stupidly powerful Black King
>About to collect reward with everyone else
>dog monster out of nowhere appears
>destroys the way to the reward, kills all the dreamselves, kills the luscii sprites
>barely escape thanks to Aradia

Hussie's not good enough to work any of the reasons it could be interesting.
It'll be an SU ripoff.

>now on a meteor
>everyone just acting like normal
>as the only Troll on even marginal friendly terms, decide to break and ask her to make a wand for you
>cool a wand
>Kanaya immediately disses you and reminds you that she isn't actually a friend
>fuck
>Kanaya talks about starting up the species again right here
>when the dog monster is still out there waiting to kill you all
>fuck that something needs to be done
>maybe you can reason with it and join it in whatever the fuck its doing, maybe it will spare you
>maybe
>nothing is going your way but its a shred of hope that's left
>maybe he'll do business with the leader of the Trolls, that'll look more professional
>ask Fef to join you
>Fef refuses
>get threatened for saying you'll go
>fuck that and fuck you Sollux you piece of shit
>win duel

>Fef rounds on you with murderous look in eye
>fuck this there's no hope left with these assholes they're just going to sit around and not do anything
>fuck this and fuck her
>she's not a good leader anyway
>shoot her dead
>see Kanaya slowly move for her lipstick
>fuck I'll give you a reason to attack
>explode Matriorb
>it doesn't matter anyway since they're doomed
>fuck it
>Kanaya flips out
>kill her too why the fuck not
>leave Sollux and Karkat alive, it's not like they did anything for you to get murderous about
>they'll probably die anyway like everyone else
>you don't fucking care

>get to the top of the meteor to leave
>Kanaya shows up
>kills you
>now you're dead
>find out later that it was all destined to go that way
>you were supposed to kill Feferi and destroy the Matriorb
>Feferi was a terrible leader and would have destroyed the new world if you went there at the end of SGRUB
>The Matriorb didn't matter at all in the whole scope of things
>fate used your loneliness, bitterness, and desperation to remove both
>then trashed you
>fuck

It'd have been so easy. He was a God Dog. Just say while chasing the kids he kept swooping into sessions to steal rings from dead lands, and then picked up the stink of them to keep trailing them through the Void.

Hussie had such a tapestry, and all he did was spit a shitty little splurt of muddy color into the corner and called it a day.

If the new show is about a new session it would be cool if Jack managed to get in and beelined for the new rings. Even taking the extras so that something like PM wouldn't happen again.

>work a shitty call center job doing customer service for a certain subscription-based service
>have access to account information for every subscriber
>start passing time on long shifts by looking up names like "Fart" or "Richard Butts" in the records
>decide to look up "Hussie" for shits and gigs
>top result is HUSSIE, ANDREW - AMHERST, MA
>it's a current account
>I have access to Andrew Hussie's home address, phone number, personal email, probably other information I haven't checked yet

What the fuck do I do, Sup Forums? I feel like I just accidentally discovered the nuclear launch codes.

>Until then it's more hot wet air blowing out of Z-list's and Pumpkin's flabby ass.
This gave me a boner for some reason.

Ugh. Please God, don't let there start to be an ugly spread of SU clones starting with this.

Posting Karkat.

>Posters:9

Reminder if you post more than three times a thread, to just leave the keyboard alone and go do something else.

This is a discussion board, not a chatroom. Say your point and let others speak. If no one speaks, let the thread die.

I want to dedicate this thread to the boy who died long ago, and was never allowed to become who he was meant to be, because a creepy old dude with an eggplant dick and vanilla shitty femdom fetish murdered him.

He did nothing wrong.

karkat sux

Don't be a creep and leave him alone.

You can't tell me what to do.

Homestuck was already trying to emulate it near the end.

Not really.

I fully intend to, namely because doing anything with this information would be super duper fucking illegal.

What I'm asking is how I can go to work like a normal person tomorrow with the knowledge that this information is right under my nose.

user it's 4:38 am, I'm bent on coffee and pissed off, I'm writing book material, browsing youtube, reading an article on what's happening in Korea, folding laundry for work, flirting on F-list, and charging the myriad shitty devices I gotta charge. Don't tell me what the hell to post and when.

Why does he look so good with the red eyes? I wish Hussie had let that happen a few times.

why do we never have posters for the good characters? it's always karkat
or kanaya
or jade
or rose.
or nepeta.
or a cherub.

Never Hearts Boxcars, never Equius, never AR (either), never Doc, never Ace Dick.

Just the same characters. Every thread.

Maybe he'll emulate Korra like he said and try and make a semi-serious action show.

not as much art of them

There's never karkat dumps anymore. Everyone hates him now.

equius is dead

>he will never cook again
>chefkat didn't become canon

He shouldn't be.

and yet you cant go six posts without someone mentioning him

i'm so sick of his boring character

Please take the time to state one single thing you think Karkat should do, or wish he would do. I don't care what.

I wish he would be retconned back in time, murder Caliborn right after he beats Yibblebibble, and then takes the Clockwork Magykks for himself, and then win forever.

@87460280
kys

Post a different character, then.

It could have still happened. We don't know everything that went down on that meteor.

This is my only picture of Karkat

I wish that he inspired the ghost army to fight instead of Tavros. With shouting and guilt-tripping. Like your mom might do.

This is true. But I know deep in my heart that the fake Karkat we have to see walking around, robbed of all his self and future, was not the boy who nearly killed Strider for spoiling dinner by dumping out 170 kinds of new hot pockets for everyone to try onto the dining table.

That's not Karkat.
>your mom
Fujoshits please go.

I am confused.

This karkat probably just sucked daves dick for nutrition

>get honeyselect
>don't know what to make with it
Fuck

Karkat crying, from at least thirty different angles

Like, deep, heaving, soul-wracking sobs

Huh. I could have sworn that was Karkat in the back.

How about maybe you go?

I don't have a Kardkat

What was the deal with Karkat's denizen?

But why?

Hussie had to make sure we knew how truly pathetic and useless he actually was, despite being shown kicking ass before. I guess Blood Denizens are very small and weak?

Because there's nothing left for us here. It would be healthier to move on.

here you go champ
have this karkat (female)
go nuts

He was... weirdly small? Like just really small.

Why not you then?

That's a good question. I haven't found the answer.

Eridan... had a hard life...

No, for real, if I could ask the creep one thing, I'd ask what the fuck he was thinking with Karkat. Did he want to intentionally make him shit? Sabotage him? Did he just stop caring? Did he not have anything planned and it showed? Did he actually hate him as a character? Was he too scared to write him right? Just, why? What the fuck is wrong with you?

I won't leave without you.

cuck

I heard someone say equius

Toxic masculinity.

That's sweet, user. Stay with me here until oblivion takes us both.

make comics

Karkat is literally a cuck.

robokat?
y/y

I swear this is the karkat from that summerteen romance fic just by looking at it, but I'm sure it was made well before.

Naaaaaah, he'd hate that. He'd have blue blood and none of his rage.

He had heard that Terezi liked huge cocks.

Who said he'd have to have blue blood?

8/10

3rd panel dialogue was a little forced imo but overall very nice

god these two suck at hard sex roleplay

But becoming a robot made aradia angry as fuck.

>sex roleplay
How do you roleplay sex during sex

Years ago I would have welcomed an army of fuckdaves, now it just disgusts me that there's more than one of those twats.

i bet one of them is secretly fucking the washing machine

Alright mister sexpert, how would YOU do it.

Not before it also made her really dull and calm most of the time before the rare freakout.

Here's another shitastic thing that happened. These two stopped talking and being interesting together as friends.

Don't get lippy with me you little whore or you're gonna get smacked and sent to bed

>come home
>open your bedroom door
>see this
what do?

I was gonna post more karkat but apparently I have yet more dbz crossover images for some reason.

who would be the best mentors for each kid where the 2 series to crossover? training buddies or teachers.