Isn't eastern europe and russia basically just as failed shitholes as south america?

isn't eastern europe and russia basically just as failed shitholes as south america?

Attached: 152125164496.jpg (399x400, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a4goRpMkcWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most of eastern europe is being intregated with the west, EU is pumping quite a lot of money into it

Yes

Yes but with actual history

I would say they're arguably worse.

No, they're much safer.

Attached: l_1454_5e98bb62151888364dab530706dd6742.png (940x471, 146K)

cringe

Yes, because there are daily beheadings happening there that are later uploaded onto liveleak. To say "failed" is to imply there was an external purpose, projecting your own """failed""" colonial ambitions onto half a continent ruined by war, entering a market that it was excluded from for decades; a polar opposite to your countries having everything handed to them by those who birthed them, and still fucking up even worse somehow.

>EU is pumping quite a lot of money into it
You mean OUR money right? It won't last forever and the way they use it is absolutely not durable (roads and shit), once it's over they will return to dark ages very fast.

Colombia is literally Spanish Poland.

no because we are completely disarmed so nobody gets killed and all the aggresive subhumans migrate to the west because dude weed and money and we have lower crime rate than germany and UK

no
mexico is our spanish brother

Attached: 1480451890698.jpg (253x229, 48K)

russians actually have original culture like vodka and molotovs youtube.com/watch?v=a4goRpMkcWA

vodka was invented by us

And molotovs by Finland

Chile, Uruguay and Argentina are way better.

I don't get the "Argentina is better than the rest of Latin America" meme. I can understand Chile and Ur gay but Argentina is not very different from Brazil

no. Eastern Europe is poor but safe. most of Latin America is poor and dangerous

It is a bit richer per capita and safer.

Eastern Europe became failed shithole for last 30 years.
South America is an eternal shithole.

The whole european/christian world is failed shithole. Soviet Union collapsed and so is west collapsing atm.

Attached: European_Ancestry.png (720x443, 42K)

>use it
>not just steal it and buy whatever they want: powerplants, banks, communications companies
You have no idea, do you?

you've got to be kidding me macaco

Savage post

No, Eastern Europe has a steady growth rate, much less crime and I think higher equality.

>we invented mixing spirits with water

Attached: чё_3.png (586x802, 394K)

>his city wasn't upgraded using EU money
Baka, Orban.

lol exactly this

I have never actually been there, so I don't know.
Let's see. I took the 10 most populous countries of each region. And on average the HDI of EE countries were 0.047 points above their Latin American counterparts.

It is important to take into account that some of the smallest Latin American countries (that were not in the top 10 and therefore not taken into account) are the ones among the highest HDI in Latin America. Namely: Uruguay, Panamá and Costa Rica

yes

>Argentina is not very different from Brazil

Attached: 1438236266964.jpg (400x386, 49K)

Slaughtering each other over autistic religious differences under the banner of various different inbred royals is not history any more than South America. The key difference is that arrogant fuckwit Europeans actually think such pathetic feudal warfar and living in disease and filth is something to be proud of.

The difference between South America and Eastern Europe is that South America wouldn't collapse if Western Europe cut the gibs

i can literally smell your skin

What are your proud of then? Getting slaughtered by Turks and Emus?

>spirits and water
Potatoes and water, user. Spirit is the alcoholic outcome of distilling fermented starches and grains.

This is just European history in general lmao what are you on about?

apologize

Attached: 15213214291600.jpg (752x425, 57K)

Meanwhile Australia has been rapidly improving since federation. Maybe the rest of the Christian/European world should stop trying to play world moral police and move beyond a 1600s mindset. All of that self entitlement to the wealth of the world won't do shit when China, India and African countries like Nigeria become demographic powerhouses of the planet. Chinese and Indian business is already taking root in western and northern Europe while Western European, Russian and North American wealth is busy playing hide the peoples billions in a wild goose chase all around the worlds tax havens, with the exposed money ending up building up then crashing national stock exchanges.

The west isn't collapsing, only Western Europe and North America. Stop projecting your shadow.