ITT we try to remember the names of cartoons we've forgot

ITT we try to remember the names of cartoons we've forgot.

I remember a cartoon in the nineties. It was a about a professor and his creations. The only other character I can remember was a talking clock.

I think it was called something like 'Doctor Cuddles'.

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Snuggles
youtube.com/watch?v=X8m0Rqsn0vU
youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4YFDSDW4w
youtube.com/watch?v=0rES5EaId4M
youtube.com/watch?v=lA4o6WhJO-A
youtube.com/watch?v=tPtaQbaPBy4
youtube.com/watch?v=WIU1DuNYHYI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Magician_(French_TV_series)
youtube.com/watch?v=LIC8Qplww04
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_2_rue
youtube.com/watch?v=GxC0JrBHoYg
youtube.com/watch?v=swstbK-UN-M
youtube.com/watch?v=P8jN0oOvYi0
youtube.com/watch?v=w7Be6gJaLjE
youtube.com/watch?v=2Cal88Z8pkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Snuggles
love this show
pretty neat if you're high

This is it, thanks

Do you know the episode where he makes a robot and has to put a live clock in it's head?

I've seen these faces before

no sry
last time i watched this i was drunk and 10 years younger

>remember this show about aliens being trapped in the projects
>suddenly theme song pops in my head
>find it in a minute

youtube.com/watch?v=X8m0Rqsn0vU

i remember a show about a spanish boy with an ass. he was very lazy and had a little brother.
don't know much more about this
please help

mhh i recognise the green one

I remember a cartoon about a black guy wearing a faded yellow trenchcoat and hat. I think he's a cyborg because I remember the villain capturing him using those big magnets in a junkyard. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

maybe this?
youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4YFDSDW4w

>Only alternarte timeline Edno made it back to their planet

I remember a cartoon about football/soccer that was set in Brazil I think? At least in Latin America. It was not like Captain Tsubasa that they were in a team and had tournaments traveling around the world, it was all informal but like everything revolved around football in their town. All the problems were always solved by having a soccer match and If I recall correctly, the team leader was a girl (a butch obviously) or at least a prominent character.

That's all I remember.

The Hurricanes?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THANKS!

This has been bugging me for literal years.

Nah. It's not that one. It was older. I think early 2000s.

I remember a cartoon about a monkey a elephant and a rhino I think? I remember them camping anybody got the name?

Camp Lazlo

Sounds like Camp Lazlo

mhh i know this german one
youtube.com/watch?v=0rES5EaId4M
but there is no elephant

A cartoon about talking fruit.

And another cartoon about troll/bear things. Think it used to be on Cartoon Network in the early 90s

A show with about a magician/illusionist crimefighter who most often than not used his cape as a weapon.

CGI show about a boy living in a light house with some aliens, it was shit but I liked it

Go

A cartoon about a white ,blue, red robot that was able to transform and it's enemy was a black one

Oh shit I suddendly remember watching this

>A cartoon about talking fruit

Coconut Fred?

There were anthromorphic dinosaurs and the hero group had armours of some kind which I think they equipped when they sat in seats around in a circle which I think think moved upwards. I think they also had colour themes.

I think there was a police officer dinoman who once did the same armour thing in their setup in an episode.

Shit I was thinking about this, too...It's Pet Alien, literally 5 seconds with google searching "aliens lighthouse cartoon"

>A cartoon about a white ,blue, red robot that was able to transform and it's enemy was a black one

Come on user.

This is probably the 90's, I dont think it was from the 80's.

Pet Alien.

There was a cartoon i used to watch around 2003/2004 I think? That was a bunch of shorts about a cat and a dog, they where round-shaped if I'm not mistaken, I've been trying to find it for some time now.

CatDog?

The Adventures of T-Rex?

youtube.com/watch?v=lA4o6WhJO-A

I literally just googled "yellow trench coat cyborg cartoon" and looked at images till I found a black guy in a yellow trench coat. he was near the top.

>talking fruit

youtube.com/watch?v=tPtaQbaPBy4

could you help me then?

sorry but I'm not gonna google "lazy Spanish boy with an ass and little brother."

Yeah I'm pretty convinced this was it.

FUCK! I just had one for the thread, but I just now remember the name.

try donkey

I am pretty certain I know what you mean since that show was subject of some guys foot fetish art on DA, but I don't know the name.

I remember watching this cartoon when I was younger, it was about koalas and going to some other dimension, but they had to act like stuffed animals when adults or parents were around. I also remember Ayres Rock was featured alot?

All i remember that it was a cartoon where the main character was a ghost living in a bell tower or clocktower. It had an opening song in a style where you are running on a road at night and the headlights illuminate the road signs where the animators and such names were.
It was from late nineties and might be from Europe.

I remember a group of kids riding on gargoyles?
I think it was halloween related

youtube.com/watch?v=WIU1DuNYHYI
Easy. Is anime tho.

I think it was a movie

Holy fuck, it's been years since I've watched this!

Yeah that looks like it, I dont think I watched a lot of it but that scene has kept with me.

It was this show that had an airship in the intro. There was this skinny guy with glasses and this big guy with a moustache, and I think the big guy had a dog. I feel like it had Christian morals.

Holy shit...did not realize this. Thank you!

Are you talking about Fluppy Dogs?

The Halloween Tree

Nope, they where short episodes that usually aired between commercials

I fucking love you user

It was bugging me for years

I completely miss understood what you meant by that. I guess I have dirty mind.

I think I need more to go on. a black guy in a yellow trench coat was easy to spot. but there are numerous Spanish boys with donkeys.

does this pic look familiar? if not then I'm a bit at a loss.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Magician_(French_TV_series)

no sadly not

youtube.com/watch?v=LIC8Qplww04

They went a little bit too much BTAS with that.

I remember a cartoon about some sort of inspector (not gadget) who used to help different cartoon characters. At least that´s the idea I remember. What I remember more vividly is that there was one episode in which said inspector or policeman had to save the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from another villain who had them captured and was using tickle torture on them.

I have a perverted imagination, but that's what I remember.

That's the one. Thanks.

>tickle torture
how cute

A guy walks into somewhere. He's a plant-man, with green skin and dreadlocks. His name is The Weed. It was some kind of action show. I saw it in the mid to late 90s.

'Street Football' I can't find it in English but is a French/Italian cartoon and it takes place in France apparently
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_2_rue

Alright,

So I know I watched this cartoon that had alien zombies in it. They looked sorta like the Mars Attacks martians but they were regular sized and undead. The animation quality wasn't great. Shooting them in the head or cracking the glass dome I think caused them to turn to dust?

Need help please.

I'm having a hard time remembering a cartoon about a girl that invented stuff (like dexter's lab) but in her backyard's camper. i barely remember her having siblings, a talking dog maybe? and i may have seen it in discovery kids/ fox kids or some other channel around 2003-2005

I remember watching that alien show after Sup Forums had a nostalgia fueled Moebius strip circle jerk thread over it.

It fucking sucked.

The writers had no idea what to do with the two headed alien so they straight up cut him (them?) out of the second season.

Bump

Walter Melon?

it was either on what a cartoon or oh yeah! cartoons
there's a muscly space captain, and his plucky sidekick, and a robot.
the sidekick says he has to pee so they stop on a planet or space station thing for him to use the bathroom. On the way back the kid buys a soda from a vending machine, but the soda can had a parasite alien in it. the kid gets sicker and sicker and then he shatters like pottery and he's turned into a beautiful woman. The muscly captain dude is totally cool with it and the robot rolls its eyes

somebody please help an user out and tell me the name

There was this show where the main characters fought the bad guys using instruments it sounded like rock music but I only caught the last minute or so of the episode

sonic underground

Shit I feel like I've watched it too. I want to say Time Squad since it fits the Captain + Robot + Kid description but I'm not sure it was from there.

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=GxC0JrBHoYg

>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=swstbK-UN-M

A readheaded girl and a trio of older guys living in prehistoric times. I think they were from the future because they had modern clothes. The bad guy was a green dinosaur and he had a bunch of freaky goblin henchmen.

Some old cartoon from what I assume was the 80s: About a family that fought villains in robot armor, and at least two of the kids were adopted - a black boy and an asian boy.

Noozles!

A cartoon about this family of I think five people who somehow gained possibly cybernetic powers. Idk, I remember the word "cyber" in there somewhere.

Had an 80s or 90s-ish look to it, and a God tier theme song.

Teens had the power to change into dinosaurs.

That's all I remember.

Extreme Dinosaurs?

*googles*
Nah, that ain't it. This was more of an early 2000s thing.

There was a cartoon series about a little mermaid and her life with her prince. They lived at his castle but she could transform into a mermaid whenever she felt like it, I think she had a sea horse or a seal as her sidekick.
Together they fought against evil guys who wanted to collect 4 pieces of a magical stone that could give main bad guy all his powers back.
The evil gang was weird.
Evil minion character was a yellow goblin like thing with no legs, basically a big eared, big eyed head on long arms(later on he became little mermaid's sidekick).
Next on hierarchy ladder was this sea witch who wanted to help the big bad for some reason. She looked a bit like the first evil queen from Sailor Moon.
The big bad himself was a sort of demon like cripple with four arms who spent most of his time in a huge tube. He had an umbilical cord.
I don't want to rewatch it, I just want to know that it wasn't some weird reoccuring nightmare of mine.
Here's a picture of bad guys.

This was an older cartoon from the 80's, but I saw it in the early 00's. The main character was a little blue man who tried to collect a bunch of magic crystals with his dog and normal human girlfriend so he could make a wish to lead the world. An evil Chinese dragon appeared to stop him from saving the world, and a giant King Kong type monster the dragon summoned destroyed his house. He and his friends got away in a plane.

I was little at the time but I always thought it looked cool. I remember the hero's girlfriend having really pretty blue eyes and long, dark hair.

Cool thread.

It feels like it might have been a fever dream, but I remember watching part of a movie in 2nd grade about a boy and a girl who ran afoul of a winter queen/witch type character. The queen/witch or whatever did something to the boy. He turned mean (I think) and ran away or something. The girl was trying to find him.

There was also an anime my brother and I watched at a friend's house once. It had a flashback scene where a demoness turned a group of guys into crystals and maybe ate them. A friend of theirs showed up late and made friends with the demoness without realizing she just killed his friends. In the Present-day the guy's an old man and I think one of the younger main characters was a chick with a sword.

I remember this weird kind of spooky cartoon about dirty laundry and what was living in it. I think the characters were really worried about the kid cleaning their room and stop motion/puppets were involved. I'm positive there is no evidence of this show anywhere online and I'm starting to think no one else remembers it.

The first might be The Snow Queen
youtube.com/watch?v=P8jN0oOvYi0

This is definitely it. How surreal.

This looks really interesting, wish I could help.

There was a show about a nerdy kid and his friendship with a stereotypical mad scientist. I think I had two episodes on a tape (I'm old) that I watched several times. Must have been late '80s.

In one episode the scientist created horrible little monsters out of chemicals. For some reason I specifically remember that when he defeated them with another chemical solution that they were transformed into "harmless gunk".

In the other he accidentally (?) caused his house to come alive. It uprooted itself from its foundations and danced down the street.

There was some sort of robot head on a table that hated the scientist and would mock him constantly.

There was this show that I can only vaguely remember but have never found any traces of.

It was about some robot that could use holograms or something to look like a human (I think he looked like a guy with black hair in human form, but could chance appearance) and this girl that helped the robot find its creator, some scientist guy that I can't really remember if he also was the girl's dad or not.

I can't remember much else except that it aired in cartoon network (around 2000-2001?) and a gag of sorts that explained why they could afford all kinds of shit even though they were fugitives: the girl had a limitless credit card that (I think) used to belong to the scientist they were trying to find.

I remember literally nothing else about the show and I have no idea why the credit card thing has stayed in my memory all these years. I don't even remember if I liked the show all that much or not, but the fact that I can't find anything about it drives me nuts.

Not what you're looking for, but your post made me remember this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=w7Be6gJaLjE

Zeta Project

Bureau of Alien Detectors maybe?

Bionic 6

Dinosquad?

YES YES YES YES YES YES that's it you magnificient bastard! this show's memory has bugged me for literally 11 years now, never knowing what it was, and I finally know.

What I don't understand is why I remember it airing in CN tho. It apparently aired in warner bros. Huh. I remember watching it right after beetlejuice, so dunno how those 2 got mixed up.

Anyways I think I'm gonna watch it now, thanks a lot user.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Cal88Z8pkM

the one cartoon where there was an evil villain with a deattachable head, which i associate with spiders for some reason. Was really small when i used to watch it.

It also aired on CN in some countries. Have fun with the rewatch!