*BOOM*

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you. Why don't you own a gun?

>muh freedumbs OOGA BOOGA

Fuck off americuck trash

*BOOM*
*CRASH*

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*CRASH*

*BOOM*
*CRASH*

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*CRASH*

Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
You got mud on yo' face
You big disgrace
Kickin' your can all over the place

t. proud cuck

pay denbts

Oh you.

Because the Police magically appears before any crime has happened and is thus always ready to protect me, even if I happen to live 1 and a half hour away from the nearest police station!

t. liberal logic

zitto animale

WE WILL

WE WILL

ROCK YOU

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*CRASH*

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*CRASH*

Because I can just leave my house and hide like the cuck I am!

t. liberal logic

>Why don't you own a gun?

I live in an actual first world country, where there is no need for one.

So? I live in a 95% white city with insanely low crime and I own like 4.

You can never be too sure, especially in germany with all the rapefugees going nuts right now.

But self defense is illegal in Germany I'm sure, so that shoud've been your answer.

>burglar
>white
Who says Sup Forums isn't satire?

>I live in an actual first world country
Not for long, Hans.

>inb4 bump limit
Boating accident.

I have a wall in front of my house so they can only come in legally.

WE WILL
WE WILL
ENRICH YOU

>Burglar is white

But I do own guns.

my house is not made from cardboard like in the US, the doors are steel and the house is bricklayered the only way a burglar is coming here is if he has a tank, houses in Brazil are made like prisons to keep the baddies outside, you americans need to improve on that the time of sleeping with doors/windows open are over, it's niggerland fellas

that shotgun makes my dick hard, also is that a S&W J frame? what caliber

Because obviously the majority of gun owners are over-compensating for their small penis. I, being a well endowed individual, am more than capable to fight off a home invader with my large penis. I have no need for a firearm, sir.

:^)

I need to save up for one. I just want a Glock semi-auto pistol. Reliable, easy to clean, gets the job done.

"ALLAH SNACKBAR!!!"
*KABOOM*

That's all it takes a filthy sandnigger to blow you up, why don't you own a nuke yet?

I don't own a gun but I have a door made of steel.

White people commit 100% of all ADT commercial home invasions.

Not american citizen.
Here on student visa, sucks man I have to walk in the dark sometimes and I feel vulnerable as fuck.

because I live in California

>Germany
>First World
Sureee

Because it's not burglary if there's rape and murder in it.

The police will protect me.

Mehmet you're a young child refugee child
Shouting in the street gonna take on europe some day
You got blood on yo' face
You big disgrace
Wavin' your banner all over the place

what's the third one from the top ? a lee enfield ?
>t.french fag who can't own shit

I've got a policeman in my pocket. Only gun nuts defend themselves. I'll just use my baseball bat to disarm my knife wielding intruder.

If you're the paki who was stabbed by the home owner protecting his house, sure the police will be on your side.

Mosin Nagant "Nugget" Russia's main rifle for WWII

The revolver is an EAA windicator. A poorfag .357 that I keep in my car. It shoots gud though.

A mosin nagant. The most memetastic rifle to ever. Great for hunting.

Unless the burgalar is "Asian" in which case you will be arrested for looking at him and being home when he breaks in.
Then they will act like it didn't happen.

sorry, meant to quote

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a hacker to break into your computer with the intent to steal your files. Why don't you own Norton?

are S&W memes? i really like their designs specially the GUVNAH, but hardly ever see someone who actually owns one of those

maybe not all of us own glass doors and maybe not all of us are helpless

Yeah lead is never good for removing scrape and lick

Got it covered here.

if you have a musket you should kill burglars with it
>tfw nigger goes into a house to steal gets shot by 60 cal round ball musket loses an arm and gets blinded by black powder smoke

Not really. S&W firearms are quality, but boring. My Shield 9, the dinky polymer pistol near the bottom of the pic is an s&w, and it works damn good, but it just looks so average.

>Going full bullpup

You can just see his homies. "Nigga, how you ass get shot by a musket?!"

Love 'em

>*BOOM*
>*BOOM*
>*CRASH*
>*BOOM*
>*CRASH*
but it doesnt alternate to one boom

he has a homie?

SET BAYONETS

>I live in an actual first world country
not for long racist

Why would a burglar kill you, he just wants your tv. A wise burglar wouldn't run the risk of getting locked up for murder. This is the illogical nature of Americans

Locks are only good at keeping honest people out. Same with doors and walls.

I do not own a gun. That would require me to get rid of 19 guns.

Bayonets. Intentionally bringing a knife to a gun fight.

For the love of god, I hope you're joking

come here bro you're in for a surprise, sometimes they will kill you just for the heck of it, or they might take an interest in your girlfriend

>Why don't you own a gun?
>""""""""""""""""implying""""""""""""""""

get cucked faggot

a fine collection...i like how you go for the modern ones but have a love for the old victorian era stuff also.

>A wise burglar

an oxymoron

Good luck breaking throught 6cm thick solid wooden doors with Abloy locks, 3mm thick steel prying prevention shield and they also open inside to outside. Regards standard finnish door.

PS: Also 3 layers of laminated anti-burglar glazing.

PPS: I own a gun.

No, this is the illogical nature of people that break into your house to steal shit, people get killed during home invasions even when they offer no resistance.

>wise burglar
>moslem intellectuals
>mexican warlocks

because rounding hte corner on jamal is that much easier with a 24 inch AR barrel right?

if you arnt letting off a shotgun in your living room the next best thing is a bullpup

a nog and his sledge can take this down in under 20 seconds

Only stupid American doors open inwards. You can kick my door all you want but it will only open outwards!

Your discipline...is bullshit

>Thinks the door is the only entrance to a house.

based fingolian engineering

Dames with Glocks and if all else fails you toss it at them and as a grenade. People see it as a problem but I see it as a feature.

*same
Dame iPhone auto correct.

We dont have gangs and shit in Hungary.Gypsies are small and easy to fight off and not even close as bad as dindus.The only ones robbing me are banks and the government.

because this country is leftist they took them away. it's impossable to get a gun let alone a carry permit in jewyorkshitty, you know the jew shitpit of a city with 14 million faggots that are all insane and violent, you know where you NEED a fucking gun at all times...yeah that place where you can't. great idea leftist scum.

*OOGA*
*BOOGA*
*BIXNOOD*
That's all it takes to get culturally enriched. Why don't you own a gun?

There isnt crime in Germany?

>Glocknade
It's a feature not a bug as some would say.

Checkmate, home breakers.

*BOOM*
*CLAP*
THE SOUND OF MY HEART
THE BEAT GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND

>tfw "nigs spotted in 5 mile radius" count for last 10 years is "0".

If dindu happens & my TV is on the menu that's when the good ol' 12 gauge comes handy.

best option is pic related. don't over stay your visa or you have to go back. MAGA.

fug, forgot pic...

Then you go to jail & pay dindu for hurt feelings.

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*POW*

That's all it takes for them chickens to jock to yo style.

Why are you so two thousand and late?

Because I own an axe. Though it's not a real battle axe which is a shame.

shitkins of the mudslime variety can be just as deadly

stay ever vigilant based fingolian

Not if he berries him in the boglands Heiki.

I like this kike

Also my 2 Alsatians isn't too bad as a home defence in in the UK, mudslimes don't like dogs

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

The sounds echoed out in the night. Lured to this house by a siren call, I fell right in to his hands. The scum of the city waited behind this door, engulfed in breasts and cocaine, the prurient pleasures of his daily life kept him blind to the outside world. He wasn't expecting me. Not at all.

I grip the cold Beretta in my hand, and with a final crash the door gives way.

I hope he owns a gun.

its stuff like this that keep prevent me from killing myself

Because you dont fight bombs with nukes you dumb cuck.

>birdhead grip on dat shotty
I'm in love with you user

Manslaughter for first timer is 2-4 years in, bad luck if you get charged with manslaughter in "self defence gone wild" cases.

Being a cucked #unelma citizen lasts for life tho.

>BOOM*
>*BOOM*
>*CRASH*
>That's all it takes
why do you own doors made of paper?

What I meant was: The best defense is a good offense, why did nobody nuked them yet?

*BRRRRRRRRRRRR*

*WAHAHAHAHAHA*

*MEDIC!*

That's all it takes for a Heavy and Medic combo to break into your Control point with the intent to destroy your sentry and kill your team. Why don't you play a Pyro?

Wanna fug big boi?

Nah, it's disgusting. Stupid fuck needs a real stock.

*CHICK*
*CHICK*
*BOOM*
Buck shot cunt