ATHEIST and MILLENNIALS

ATHEIST and MILLENNIALS
BTFO
T
F
O

Pol doesnt like athiests or gamers, what are you trying to prove?

BIGFOOT BTFO

NEVER AGAIN WILL BIGFOOT RECOVER FROM THIS ANAL FISSURE

>not nintendo
You know my fee fees really like nintendo, and no i did not buy a wii u, becuase im not stupid.

>buying games

Tbh if you buy any game without checking it out how good it is you're a tard

So for this comparison to make sense, most of the people criticizing Christianity are Christians, most of the people criticizing Islam and Islamists, etc..?

Because, of course, most of the people most vocal about pre-ordering games being cancer are people who happen to play a lot of games.

I did buy a Wii U. I do not regret it.
Nintendo is best.

>vidya nerds will argue with this
>they will vehemently defend their vidya's unwittingly showing that they love them with a religious fervor
>they will make snarky remarks without realizing they are the reason for the west being destroyed
>they will wallow in their lack of testosterone till their mom's bring them tendies

even if you bought 10 shitty games a year, that's only about $600 of wasted money. Think about all the other dumb shit people buy that sucks.

>Pre-ordering anything
>Buying EA

Also religion leads to wars and sans nigs blowing up. Vidya leads to being a douche. Totally different, comparing apples to oranges.

OP as always is wrong and sucks BBC.

>video games
manchildren need to go

>Pre-ordering
I only buy well after the game has come out and I have seen if it is good.

>Pay

>Nintendo is best.
Manchild detected.

No, Nintendo is best because I grew up. Anyone who hates Nintendo is nearly guaranteed to be an edgelord who only hates it because it's "for kids."
I played Nintendo as a kid, and still do today, and can confirm that they are still best.

I am not exactly atheist, i just simply cannot believe something like that, i get that atheism and christianity both have facts but i just can think that a invisible magical jew in a stick si watching me and protecting me, and sadly most of the disgusting things that i see on the internet makes me think that god eosn't exist, you know, fags, rapists, sandniggers, and stuff like that. I respect religious people a lot, and i even tried out reading the bible but for me is hard to believe sucha thing, even if i know that a christian life it's a happier and better life, i just can't, i need people to help me with my faith but still, i find that whole bible thing a little, not real at all.

AHAHAHAH you're LITERALLY a christfag.

If you ACTUALLY believe in god, or think ANY normal western adolescents believe in god in 2016, FLUSH YOURSELF.

I love how countercultures used to be pro atheist, but now that almost everyone actually IS atheist, you start ACTUALLY believing in god. Seriously? GOD? IN 2016? Lmfao. End yourself.

The worst thing is that you have a German flag which makes it even more cringeworthy. I'm from Britain which is LESS atheistic that Germany, and I cannot remember a SINGLE non-Muslim girl who believed in God. And yes, we did discuss it, in R.E class etc. Your religion is fucking dead.

You do realise in Europe, NOBODY believes in god, not even old people? In america, only 50+ year olds believe in god. Ask ANY teenager and they will LAUGH at you for being so dumb. The funny thing is you KNOW it's true, but I suppose you need a reason to explain your virginity and "muh Christian purity" works well for that. Lmfao. Absolutely pathetic.

>Preordering
>EA
>Ubisoft
>HELLO GAMES
>PREORDERING
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IM-FUCKING-PLYING
This is what religionfags actually believe

whats wrong with EA?

They are the jews of the videogame industry

and what is wrong with jews you dumb antisemite?

Now do this with Elon musk and Ray kurzweil.

Because its an identical situation.

Model trains are pretty fucking awesome, I agree

>nintendo is best
I'm not even a gaming elitist but even I can tell you're a shit and nobody likes you

Faggot

I stand on your side, i wish nintendo good, they are the only good in this market.

Rockstar is the only company that one can safely do this tbqh lads

#onehumanrace
#IQisnotreal

His autism

Nintendoesn't
>release a WWI with niggers instead of people
>releases feminist propaganda
>releases consoles that are only an overpriced PC
>gives a fuck about social justice
>keep deranged feminists as soon as they reveal their powerlevel

And many more

>Christianity Islam and Judaism is as good as No Man's Sky
Honestly that comic is spot on

>implying I preorder games
>implying I buy games
>implying anyone but normies pre-order

I'm an atheist who doesn't play video games, check mate OP.

If you play any game other than Paradox games, you are a faggot.

Found the Nintendrone.

>pre-ordering games
Ultimate degenerate

woah, you are emotionally invested in this

If I don't call myself a gamer but only play Red Orchestra 2 and Verdun occasionally am I degenerate?

this

when will the 'support the developers' meme cease to exist?

>buying AAA games
Shiggy Diggy

>hello games

You are Canadian. You might as well go out and suck cocks in a Pride Parade led by Trudeau.

They may be asian jews but its still better than other ((jews))

They were once a really great company with a lot of skilled programers(most dead or old as dog shit) They were kikes but they were my kikes who made some of the greatest geemus.

just wait until the console wars go thermonuclear.

>That flag

No they don't, hans.

> x is better

I want normative fags to go

I never pre-order or buy a game that costs more than €30

>at Religious Renaissance Revival (R3) circa 30 AD
>Christianity CEO Jesus Christ drops the bomb that he'll be returning soon and it will be "rapturous"
>nearly 2000 years later and he's still not back

VAPORWARE. I can't believe I preordered that shit.

Fuck off, Hans is right.
I like the towns I build more, though.