Dormammu

I've come to bargain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aizCMO-mI1Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But does he like the 'za?

youtu.be/aizCMO-mI1Q

didn't see Strange. what's this meme about?

After defeating Mads Mikkelsen's character, Dr. Strange has to stop Dormammu from merging the Earth dimension with the Dark Dimension. To do it, he enters the Dark Dimension to bargain with Dormammu, but gets killed. Then time resets (thanks to the Eye of Agamotto containing/being the Time Stone), Groundhog Day-style, to right when Strange entered the Dark Dimension, and it keeps going every time he gets killed. The only way out of the time loop is for Dormammu to accept Strange's terms: let him leave the Dark Dimension alive, and call off his conquest of Earth. Lacking any other options, since with that damn time loop in place, Dormammu can't conquer the Earth anyway, he accepts, fully planning on killing Strange and conquering the Earth later.

Strangeposting has begun

post pic of dromamu pls

so he's a giant eye?

was hoping for flaming head but that still looks pretty cool

Is this birth of an epic new meme?

He's a whole head, he's just giant.

Dormammu

I've come to bar-

STOP!

bargain time

well it was his spell plus the eye

I come to CIA

Why is the scene a meme? Is the line delivered awkwardly?

Just watch the rip

No, spoonfeed me.

There's nothing wrong with it, Sup Forums is just trying to force memes

Because the scene plays out faster and faster, at the beginning you see Strange comes down and says the full line before getting killed, and near the end it's basically "Dormammu..."/cut/Dead/cut/"...I've come to bargain"/cut/Dead/cut/"Dormammu..."