Other urls found in this thread:

chechar.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/the-face-of-classical-europe-i/
youtube.com/watch?v=FJaksnVgRW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Olive nigger

THE MADMAN.

>olive nigger
syrians are olive niggers. greece are just straight up nigger niggers

You're an olive nigger. You'll never be white, no matter how hard you try.

olive nigger

>Obongos
>white

I'm basically Aryan. I have English, Scottish and Dutch ancestry. There's no one whiter than me on Sup Forums.

No one.

There might be people as white as I am, but no one whiter. Deal w/ it, spic.

It's true,sadly most greeks are not white anymore.Greece has been majority turks for centuries

It's good to see a Greek finally admit this. I've been trying to show that this is the case for a long time.

>I'm basically Aryan.
>an Aryan goberned by a muslim chimpan-c

even your ID is shit colored, just shut the fuck up and keep being a good goy like your whole country is

My English/Irish/Spanish Aryan genes compel me to call you a nigger

thats funny coming from the state with 75% spic population

And my double dubs along with my purple ID are proof that Kek agrees

Atleast we have

Did you have anything substantive to argue, or were you just planning on chimping out in this thread like the worthless spic that you are?

Go have yourself a barros luco, fatty. Your irrelevance in this thread is startling.

>Spanish
>Aryan

You tried, user.

Girls would be all over him

Greeks truly are the most beautiful race

I hadn't even thought to call you an olive nigger till you put the idea in my mind.

Thanks, I have a new way to insult Greeks now, olive nigger.

You are doing god's work.The few white greeks left should know not to breed with the turks here.
Pic is another example of a turk who claims to be greek.

What happens when a Finn and a Greek mix? A blasian?

you kidding dude i see niggers in houston all the time, you forget about hurricane katrina and the mass nigger exodus?

>georgiadis
>turk
you take that back

:^)

>A country ruled by niggers telling me what to do

whatever you say Obongo

I have nothing against him as a person,but look at him.He is browner than arabs

Dunno why you boy-fucking olive niggers changed your flag, the solid blue with only the white cross is one of the most aesthetic flags in history.

>The few white greeks

No such thing, unfortunately. 400+ years of Turkish rule has deep consequences. And we haven't even mentioned migrations of Slavs either. The genetic character of the Greek people has been wholly compromised. They are not the brilliant, fair race of Hellenes from 2000 years ago.

> brilliant, fair race of Hellenes
please don't tell me that you believe greeks were somehow whiter back then. This is WE WUZ KANGZ tier

Both are Greek flags its just that the one you see on Sup Forums is the main flag.The navy usually uses the one with the cross.But whats wrong with the current flag?

Why are all of the WE WUZ Nordists from America and Canada? The American screaming, "You're not white" meme is so true.

>I'm basically Aryan.

Explain to me why every physical description of Greeks in the Iliad is something like yellow haired, golden haired, tawny haired, blue eyed, grey eyed, white armed while Troyans are described as swarthy?

Sure the white greeks might be slavs,but it doesn't matter as long as they are white.Greece must make sure tha people with obvious turkish admixture(brown skin) don't breed

I'm Greek and whiter than fucking milk. It all depends where you live in Greece god damn it. I lived in Athens for a month, and in the first week I started becoming darker because of the sun there. And no it wasn't summer.

Greeks are just jews without money.

>greeks were somehow whiter back then

They almost certainly were. If this is the point where you just throw Dienekes' propaganda at me, spare yourself the effort because it is unscientific and wholly disproven. Looking at frescos and cherry-picking modern Greeks for phenotypic approximations is not real scholarship.

I don't like the cross WITH stripes. The colors still are top notch.

what makes you say that?

you are just making shit up right now

Good one, white man.

Turk rape babby olive skin.

chechar.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/the-face-of-classical-europe-i/

We are in agreement then. Letting Slavs genetically displace "Greeks" is probably the best-case scenario for a future Greece. You guys will just have to give up on the whole "WE WUZ DIOGENES" thing. A minor setback if the prize for this is going forward as a white(r) nation.

You look like pic related, olive nigger.

Nope.

Olive nigger

Source is retarded as fuck that I'll bite.

A few "white people", aka blonde hair, blue eyes does not mean that Greeks are white. You do realize that some modern greeks fit those characteristics as well, right ?

Olive Nigger

No, I was surprised when reading it, how every other time Helen is mentioned they also mention her fair characteristics. It's weird.

Jews are better than Olive niggers. At least they know how to handle money.

gyro nigger

But do Jews know how to treat their fellow human beings with love and compassion?

youtube.com/watch?v=FJaksnVgRW0

/thread

There are ethnic Frenchmenn who look like that.

Absolutely fucking disgusting. You can blame your grandmother there for not just allowing your country to be raped, but the entirety of Europe.

Okay, I live in a city full of Olive skin cucks, and there is not a speck of "love and compassion" anywhere, just a shit ton of sponges and poor, sad Olive Niggers

You do know the mediterranoid phenotype is still aryan/eruopean, right cottonfiednigger?

One of these two is a white man, the other is not. Can you spot which one isn't white?

If you said "the dark, Turkish rape-baby who calls himself Greek", you are right.

Hey Nikos, enough with proxyfaggotry, just open a /GNW general

How about pasta nigger? Maybe tomato nigger? Cilantro nigger? I know! Gyro nigger

I like gyro nigger

Betas self haiting, then we see more betas haiting others for not being blonde femboys . The aryans race was a hox to connect the norde race with the med race . Can all the betas that love to hate for validation leave please . Learn history and the italian facism

Pasta niggers are the Italians , be carefull there

How brown is your skin?
Don't you think we have to do sth about becoming white again as a nation?

You are comfusing me with a Swedish person

This is true. I reached a little far for that one

fpbp

No, im definately talkong about you, you olive nigger

>I live in a city full of Olive skin cucks

Found the faggot from New York.

I don't use proxies. There are few things I'm honest about, but this is one of them.

Also, the name's Yiannis.

>
>>I live in a city full of Olive skin cucks
>
>Found the faggot from New York.
Actually its
>Tarpon Springs FL

>I don't use proxies. There are few things I'm honest about, but this is one of them.

Also, the name's Yiannis.

what a faggot you are

Your pic doesn't add up. If you take the total world population according to that picture, and if we assume that the average IQ in the US is 105, that means the average world IQ would be 71.5, when in fact it should be 100.

Unless you mean to suggest that US average IQ is 755.2, in which case, your picture adds up.

this is how my skins looks , what do you mean by whiter, idiot ? greeks were never whiter than this , its fucking summer alvano pustraki

Olive. Nigger.

why do you think that helping people makes someone a faggot?

Guys, he's wearing his hoodie

feed me your beta rage , you have no reason to hate me other than lonliness , its fine blonde femboy a girl will like you one day

Extra-Virgin Olive Nigger

>Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US.[5]

Huh, that's interesting. Never knew that. That being said, their number is only 23,000, which is quite a bit less than NYC in terms of the absolute number of Greeks:

>As of 2010, there were 127,268 people in the New York Metro area that claimed a
single Greek ancestry

But proportionally, looks like Tarpon Springs is more Greek. Can you find imported goods there easily? I wouldn't be able to live anywhere that I couldn't easily buy Feta Parnassou.

>what a faggot you are

That one's true also, actually.

Mediterraneans are white.

Oh no, the Olive Cuck is pouting, someone get the bottle full of olive oil

Not all of them are white,some are almost as dark as arabs.

Tanned, light brown. You have to be an idiot not to see it.

>Tarpon Springs
I live in Clearwater and I take trips up there occasionally to get some good ass gyros and souvlakis. That harbor dock is amazing, they always got live music playing there and just a generally chill atmosphere. Tarpon Springs is A-OK with me (y)

You can easily find imported Greek shit here, but no one buys it because it's all trash.

>HE THINKS HE'S GREEK

Check out this Albanian looking motherfucker.

i am waiting for 1 reason to hate me other than your own looks

>Tampon Springs
Not when you live in this shit hole and your fucking yard floods every other week.
>"good ass gyros"
They dont exist, mold covers the kitchen walls of every greek resturaunt (the kitchen across the street from Dimitri's on the Water)

you have seen 1 albanian in your life i am sure
pro tip : the greek blondes haiting other greeks are

Lol considering your economy is shit and you're bailing on your own country because you know you and your family is gonna starve to death because no one wants to buy greek products

>imported feta is trash

I mean, if you like feta cheese, you can't really purchase the shit they sell at supermarkets m8. That shit is complete ass.

Guys consider the following
>A jewish, Olive nigger

Im talking ALL greek products suck

I've seen plenty of them, my city has tens of thousands of them.

Pic related is what modern "Greeks" actually look like. Turkish rape-babies, the lot of them. You, on the other hand? A cute little Slav rape-baby.

speak for yourself faggot,6 3' blonde with blue eyes reporting

You mean Aryan wannabe?

Ugghhhhh

I did not know that, thanks for the heads up user

my skin can go dark like that at summer , no point talking to you guys , i will keep telling you to look for italian fascism , the med race and that haiting for no reason is an act of bettaness (looking for validation etc)

things that never happened

>Im talking ALL greek products suck

I said MOST greeks aren't white,not all of them.Glad to see more white greeks browsing pol.