Europe deserves what it gets

You had a shitty history. You caused two world wars and committed genocide and pogroms, turned into leftist cucks, and then subsequently invited all the savages in the Middle East to live with you (years after you drew the borders of their countries like retards).

I revel in your downfall and you have proven to be unfit to run a functioning society. You are all leftist cucks who are paying for your history. Sure, you contributed much to the arts and sciences, but you just couldn't organize your society together in such a way that it would stand the test of time.

You will never recover.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmach
youtube.com/watch?v=isRnEx4HIzQ
global100.adl.org/#map
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

guaranteed replies

>You had a shitty history.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>his country is younger than my nan

My nation has been around for thousands of years. Yours, on the other hand, is on its last leg.

The mayor of London is a Pakistani Muslim. You lose.

All our good men died trying to prevent this.

They got jumped by anglo niggers.

All you Eurocucks have to do is group together and fix this mess. But you won't do it because most of you are leftist pussies in denial.

Face the facts - you tried, many of you died, but you ultimately failed.

Thank you my greatest ally!

I will be a good goyim and die for Israel

ITT: Israel, of all countries, berates Europe as a whole for not creating a society built to last.

Again, ISRAEL, is claiming Europe hasn't built a SOCIETY BUILT TO LAST.

Yet here we are, after thousands of years. We wrote the Hebrew Bible and we wrote some crap down about Jesus that has kept you down all this time while we reorganized.

Look at Catholicism, the most cucked religion ever. You goyim will never get it right.

You're one to talk, Venezuela. Your country is crumbling around you and we control America.

Really makes you think, goy.

Not talking about the state of israel now, you have a drawn state. It is a continment board.

You even draw borders in your own state to divide yourselfs.
There is no excuse for that. You are nazis without gassing your own.

I will pay for my past. No problem with that. But how long will that go?
What is after the payments? Do you rely on your own ancestory?
What is ist about your own supremacity? You treat the whole western world as subhumans. Where is your moral?
What do you do with the acknowledge you annex a nation like the nazis did?
What is it with your hats? They don't even look nice.
You are a state constantly in war with everyone and demand money from states. Without it you would sell peaches and olives.

Sorry, but you are scum my mate and that guild will not last forever.
Bye bye we are a new generation tat don't see you as historican losers but as todays losers.
Just gimme my olive and fuck off.

>Venezuela
>communist falling apart shithole criticizing anyone

>My nation has been around for thousands of years
Since Hebrew slaves built the pyramids 'n shit

Got your nose, jew!

By that logic, so has Europe. Last time I checked Israel was destroyed and rebuilt several times. Good going for a society "built to last".

>your country is bad so you cant criticize my own bad

If all you can do is make jokes like that on an image board, then you are proving my point.

It's over, Xi Huang.

Why did/do you need western support for having israel?

>muh memes
>muh guilt
>muh guilt
>muh guilt
>muh guilt
>muh memes
>muh memes

Go suck some muslim dick, obey Merkel.

>Germany
>Thinks he still has a country
Weeeeeeewwwww lad!

>cucked by mudslimes
>need daddy Britian to give them Palestinian territory
Yeah that's gonna be a no from me dawg
Also sage

How about instead of meming online you go fix your shit?

Idk why but this post made me laugh really hard

And yet it took us to give you Israel, which you'll lose when we are gone merchant

>'world wars'
>it's basically only europe shitting on itself

>You caused two world wars and committed genocide and pogroms
Actually kike that was the doing of your hellspawn race.

>WAHHHH I'm a baby and I'm sad that Israel has global influence
Just because you can't use other contrives as tools to further your national interests doesn't mean you are in a position to act like it doesn't make sense to do so.

Once again, Israel comes out on top.

>You had a shitty history. You caused two world wars and committed genocide and pogroms, turned into leftist cucks, and then subsequently invited all the savages in the Middle East to live with you (years after you drew the borders of their countries like retards).
>
>I revel in your downfall and you have proven to be unfit to run a functioning society.

Not gonna lie, shekelstein, I'll drink to that. Yurop worst country.

at least our history wasnt built on lies

Last time I checked few jews with grease guns blew you the fuck out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmach

>TFW the Holocaust is a lie
>TFW there was actually 3 Holocausts

No memes needed my friend. At least we resist to mama merkel as the oter world seems to suck it as long as it seemed to please their own advantage.

Sorry, but our country is not drawn again. We got a nice naturally grown nation. Okay, prussia is not ours anymore but that's what you pay for resisiting a jew.

But t be fair your own ministry is not only corrupt in the core but also losing ground against your very own enemy.

Really good answer mate.

If your fighting's as good as your banter no wonder you mongrels keep losing your ground every century or so and are only able to fight other shitskins with three decades worth of technological disadvantage.

Keep telling yourself that to make you feel imperial, Nigel al-Masri. We fucked you up and fucked up your Arab pets, and now you slurp up the propaganda that the Balfour Declaration was responsible for our rest abolishment.

'Ello govna, go fuck yourself and stain your remaining teeth with PG Tips.

*reestablishment
Not "rest abolishment"

Have fun watching it go down

You're next.

>look at me I'm a stupid goy who can't read
3 concentration camps, not 3 holocausts you retard.

And English suppose to be your native language.
Fucking monkey brain goyim.

It's also ur history jew

Holy shit, my sides.

Egypt, I don't even hate you. I just can't be scared of you. You will never harm us, my little Arab tryhard.

Congratulations goy, you're a retard too!
Check:
btw you shouldn't cover your dead with your national flag.

anudda miracle

Great response buddy, doesn't change the fact you guys got cucked by muds, and NEEDED help to form your own nation
Also sage

Holocaust didn't even occur so how could their be any camps in the first place? Simple. Jews constructed them for the purpose of showing the world that they are victims, meanwhile they holocausted sand nigs

>Congratulations goy, you're a retard too
You could ask the reparations to be tripled.

Who's the retard now?

Get a load of this goy.

>resist
You fags can't even do a peaceful protest without getting arrested while your muslim rulers can break laws in front of cops.

youtube.com/watch?v=isRnEx4HIzQ

I don't thinnk the holocaust wasn't real. But the atrocities were made up.
There is no evidence we didn't do that shit but the ammount of it was not true.
I know, an atrocity can't be justified but declaring a hated enemy as the worst scum on earth is a common way in history.
We are not the last ones and we are not the first ones.
Yeah we did shit and exterminated people.
What is the difference to britain's indutrialized raping of britains by evil muslims?

I don't deny my ancestor's fault (as my grandfather was indeed a SS officer) but what is it different to the killing today?
Fucking nothing.
Don't expect me being a tolerant being if you are not tolerant. Fuck that shit.

>Europe becomes islamic
>Israel gets nuked

I admit we got a great question in the room. What is german heretic and what do we want to see ourselves.
We are really in a state not knowing what germany means to us.

judean shitposts are on point lately

>A leaf
Prove it, retard

Protip: you can't
Protip: you're a retard

What part of the world do you think is next on the list of muslims once Europe is finished?

If we fall, you are next for sure.

Nope. We actively defend our borders and define our heritage. You are threw it away and became mongrelized.

Much of this is your doing, Eggo.

We should have teamed up the last time and eradicate your filthy lineague once for all.
But give it time, you has been expelled from every known country one time or another through history, the time will come again.

We've spent 68 years teaching shitskins not to fuck with us, we'll be here long after you...

No shit.
But you got 100 times the population and much more land and resources and you cuckfags are accepting defeat without a fight, heck, you're the ones allowing it in the first place.

Kek.
In your case, revenge will be served ice cold... But still served nonetheless.

Your borders and heritage do not matter in the long run and you know it.

We (Europeans) spent many more years than that teaching saracens not to "fuck with us". And still the civilization is collapsing. You are blind if you think your country is eternal.

>ice cold
Fun facts about the kikes, calling a Jew to anyone in Spain is considered an insult.

There is no finish. Not even when you outbreed us.
Mixing will prevail.
You wash up as everyone else.
There will be no shift in chritianity beliefs as you expect.
The thing is christianity beliefs are more liberal and mandatory.
Muslims got a nazi like believe.
Liberals will always remain and extremeists will always decline in a western society.

To be fair, I don't get that extremist shit.
Liberal views will prevail and extremists will be extinct soon enough.

Behead us, make us want to believe we are doomed. We go for you with our liberal special forces and assasinate you one after the other.
Don't expect liberals defenseless. We are extremists in fucking you up and turn the world.
You got no chance little muslims and jews.
You try to keep us in guilt and don't see we will eat you up little jew.

lol at these jews panicking because the once a century shoah is coming up, lmao nice letting ethiopians into Israel that was a smart move.

imagine a world where the white people are all gone their former nations are all Muslim maybe 200 years from now little Israel is boycotted by the entire planet nothing goes in or out of the place the population is at around 30 million half starved Jews this is the fate you chose ? lmao your dependents will be pissing on your grave pal

Where's your temple faget

That's what i thought

t. Kike who's family have been booted out of most of the developed world.

>If all you can do is make jokes like that on an image board, then you are proving my point.
>It's over, Xi Huang.

OP: What are your thoughts on the crusades / knight's templars etc?

Tons of angry/scared Jews in here but the truth is most of Europe is 90%+ European. Israel is surrounded by millions of muds with trillions of dollars in their sovereign wealth funds. These people are just waiting for Europeans to wake up on the Jewish Question.

It's getting to the point in my country where being Jewish is more dangerous than being black or brown. Jews aren't allowed outside of Toronto and Montreal for the most part and even then they're precluded from almost all resource sector jobs and the rich muds have almost completely pushed them out of media and politics.

It's a terrible time to be a Jew that's for sure. They have nowhere to hide. The entire western world is waking up all it will take is one good leader and an economic crisis and they could easily be wiped off the face of the planet. You can't fight truth and kikes refuse to ever call out their yid tribe members for destroying the west. They'll keep it up right until #110 stomps the genetic trash into the ground.

Your nation has been around since it was given to you by the western world because we didn't want you arabs shitting up the streets

You are the worst JIDF team ever also.
Israel is a shithole slum that takes rockets every day and people get stabbed a fucking lot more then Europe, + nationalist wave incoming and with that comes oy vey

>and then subsequently invited all the savages in the Middle East to live with you
>Implying Jews aren't Middle East savages

wew lad

by the way YOUR WELCOME for your country. You'd still be in diaspora now were it not for the kindness of the allies. Also your army would fight with sticks were it not for the allies.

I don't even know why they do it. Perhaps it's so we'll see their shit get mad at the ugly Jew rats we know in real life and we'll keep driving the diaspora back to Israel one bar fight at a time.

Goyim BTFO!

>the Sup Forums erotic fiction

You could pull a kike from a burning car and he'd never thank you. Just as they'll never call out their genetic trash tribe members for seeking to destroy the west.

>My nation has been around for thousands of years.
weren't jews supposed to be smart? sykes-picot didn't happen thousands of years ago

Youth today are more antisemitic than Germans were in 1933. All they need is a crisis and a leader.

Israel murdered its way across Canaan and Syria. The Holocaust was no tragedy at all, but was actually social justice.

>weren't jews supposed to be smart?
Israel has more foreign investment than Spain & Italy combined yet is poorer than most post-soviet countries. I think that meme was shattered decades ago for most people. It's one of the most corrupt places on the planet.

Youth today don't give a shit about jews.

That reminds me of when my friend saved this jewish kid from drowning. When he bring him back to the beach all his mother said was he had a hat.

That's the Georgian flag m8

Dead wrong wishful thinking.
You're just lying to yourself to excuse you letting muslims cuck your country.
The radicals always win - nazis, commies, muslims.
Muslims which invade countries always take them over, and it was never reversed.

You're stupid beyond help if you think

youth today barely know what a jew is.

sonething else, okay not really. We try to maintain our german identity now and now pray we don't come to the conclusion we are a part of europe but want our heretage to be erased as the ancestors of the roman holy empire.
Otherwise we will not only rise but revoke your made up guilt. just fuck you. In concrete you go down. Bye

You're not fooling anyone.

Nearly 40% of youth today don't even believe the holohoax lie. According to your ADL.

Zio shitpost.

#openbordersforisrael

Actually europe had more casualties in the last year than israel. France alone had more than israel

>invited all the savages in the Middle East to live with you
No. Pushed up here by you Zios

Jews love flooding the west with muslims. Gives them a scapegoat/diversion while they rob us blind in their gated communities.

hehe, nice meme my man.

Remember you'll never see one yid denounce this. You can lay it all out in front of them and they'll just scream oy vey or ahmed. They never denounce people like Tim Wise because they actively support him.

Do you ever leave your parents' basement?
Sup Forums doesn't reflect reality.
The Hitler youth rallies are all in your head.

I made three times your pathetic third world tier average income right out of highschool. You filthly desert rat.

All the """male"""" kikes I knew in school would only date Jews but their women would have none of it. That's the one kicker out of all this we'll get out cocks sucked by your ugly nosed women while we work out how to solve the JQ once and for all.

And that makes you a social justice warrior?

I'm quoting your ADL. This obviously doesn't count people like me who earn a decent living and aren't going tell Mrs. Goldstein what she wants to hear.

global100.adl.org/#map

Never underestimate the power of truth. I'm successful w/ 90%+ of the people I try to convert.

Shalom, I'm a Jew, Russian citizen and Israeli both. My life can be miserable and depressive. Casual prejudice against Jews is a norm across Europe with exception for UK and Ned.
>implying we aren't Sweden of desert
Israel is being outbred by Haredi, Arabs and niggers. To find a good Jewish girl that didn't ride cock carousel and fucked nigger or Arab is almost impossible. Famous Jewish Nepotism is about relatives and friends like everywhere else, life gets more and more expensive. I often read Sup Forums, because here we control everything and roll in gold and caviar. It's fucking optimistic and I like it.

Maybe I do, but not fighting is a white flag.
The radicals never won, you look at us as we got no plan.
There is a plan with refugees.
We invite more we can, after a couple of years we send them back (no even joking that's the plan) if they got nothing providing to offer.
New laws like refusing every refugee without a passport are on the way.
Refugees with crime statistics will be deported asap (evn without passports they get deported to the next safe state outside of the EU)
DITIB (one of the big turkish organisations) are not allowed to support mosques anyomre, as in all private organisations are not alowed to support osques.
About 300k should be deported in the next 3 years to safe borders outside of the eu.
Frontex (as a borderpatrol) is established and new contracts for a european borderpatrol with military rights will get created.
Just fuck you. We are not even close to defenseless