Tfw when your favorite character died unceremoniously choking on terrigen mists...

>tfw when your favorite character died unceremoniously choking on terrigen mists, leading his ex to have a mental breakdown and psychically project his image to the rest of the world declaring mutant jihad. So not only did he get gassed like a common Kurdish farmer, Cyke has had his name dragged through the mud all for nothing. He didn't do a god damn thing, it was all Emma. And she's going to be sticking around for IvX while Scott is still very much dead and his memory is spat upon by his old friends and comrades. Since this is Marvel we're talking about I kinda doubt the fact that Scott will ever be properly absolved, we're supposed to just take Teenclops and like it. Although it seems that the Cuckoos know what really happened on Muir Island, and Magneto at least suspects

I'm not even angry or upset. It's just a weird, uneasy queasy sort of feel

wait what

when he was talking to Beast in Death of X#2 and starting coughing and collapsed, he actually died and Emma has been puppeteering everything since. It hasn't really been subtle

Don't buy IvX and Resurxion. We can't really do much else for now

Why on Earth would you think they wouldn't do anything with that? Do you think Emma is in IvX just for shits and giggles? The truth will eventually surface.

I don't want the truth to resurface, I want rightclops back.

>liking filthy muties, yet alone having one as a favorite character.

lmaoing at your life, you get what you deserve coal burner.

okay, SO WHY IS CYCLOPS LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER IN THE CURRENT MU ? THIS MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE

>died unceremoniously choking on terrigen mists, leading his ex to have a mental breakdown and psychically project his image to the rest of the world declaring mutant jihad.

Good point :/

>yet alone
Shouldn't you be in school, kiddo?

Oh no! He posted the spoiler! Now whoever clicks the thread and scrolls to the bottom will see it! What an absolute madman, epic troll! Mind if I repost this?

>coal burner

Should be uranium splitter

>H-help...

Is this what actually happened or just speculation?

I want it to be true

Where do I have to start reading to catch up on all of this shit?

Fucking Inhumans

Scott died as he lived: being right and saving lives while everyone else complained and ruined everything he did

Still better than how he went out in X3

>getting mad about event spoilers in 2016 marvel

You would've found out even before the issue came out.

Rightclops was just an ilusion acording to this.

It was all Frost.

Daily reminder that Scott isn't actually dead. Also, OP kill yourself you sycophantic characterfag.

Whats with marvel assassinating characters?

Ah, true

at least he did nothing wrong.

Still banking on it being actually inverted Havok under the mask. They haven't done jack shit with him.

Ridiculous as it sounds, it's the only thing that makes sense.

Some user put a summary of the last years of X-men in the other thread. Here you go

diamond dozen post there, fellow Inhumy

My guess is that he either faked his death or will be coming back in IvX as the big twist and the Mutants' last hope.

cool and thanks.

>IvX
>X-Men are losing
>suddenly Phoenix Cyclops out of fucking nowhere
>X Gon' Give It To Ya starts playing

>200k sales
>Inhumans book topseller
>more inhuman shilling
REEEEEEEEEEEE

I want RightclipsxEmma back.

what's worst is we still don't know what he's done to have his memory spit on like this, and almost nothing he CAN do would actually be bad enough for how hard Marvel is trying to vilify him.

I've been preaching, "What do you think Phoenixes DO".

I want more time for Storm to shine but low expectations

It's sad how much I'd want this.

#3 came out and it really seems to be going in that direction

>What do you think Phoenixes DO
Jean Grey is still dead as all hell, too

She's not dead. She's in the Whit hot room.

Death to the inhumans, behead those who insult rightclops