IZANAMI!

IZANAMI!

>It's too late Strange-san, I've already mastered the powers of the Sharingan. Now witness the ultimate jutsu.

Dr. Strange vs. Madara Uchiha, who wins?

And I'm referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

Let's Party!

But which Steven Strange are we talking about? Doctor Steven Strange? Mister Doctor Steven Strange? Mister Doctor Steven Strange, Sorcerer Supreme?

How do you do, fellow mortals?

IZANIGA

Yes.

>IZANAMI
>reverse_text.py
>IMANAZI
>IM A NAZI
guys

Damn I thought a good release was out

I'll always love you best, P4. But hot damn, P5 lets you go after older non-supernatural women.

Kubo does it again.

JUST AS PLANNED!

/pg/ pls go.

Who's playing non canon spinoffs in my Sup Forums?

I'm a jojofaggot so all I could think of was Gold Experience Requiem

How much Jojo is in P5, I wonder.

To be fair the fight in the sugery room was like a stand fight..

Why is is that Demifiend design is so neat? Would fit in both a magical setting and a sci fi setting.

Kyubey, I've come to bargain.

>catched

To be fair, Araki is a huge Marvel nerd. Dunno about Dr. Strange, but I remember reading that Prof. X fighting the Shadow King on the astral plane was an inspiration for the stands.

this desu senpai

Kyon-kun, denwa!

Because Kazuma Kaneko is god.