Do you love Japan?

Do you love Japan?

Attached: HeadTilt.png (1014x676, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

art.honolulumuseum.org/objects/48585/erotic-album;jsessionid=240CEB4480BAB64C79B2553E0A8F829F;jsessionid=240CEB4480BAB64C79B2553E0A8F829F
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shunga
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What am I the one who has to love Japan?

Why can't Japan love ME instead?

Attached: everyone harmed.gif (500x370, 1.87M)

Not after coming to Sup Forums

J*pan is the source of an*me so no.

are you that female jew that posts in jap?

No, why the fuck would I post in some cancerous weeb general.

Why is she tilting her head?

かわいいですよ~~~!

nah

They make an*me.

Of course not

I love and hate them at the same time.

>Came into thread expecting to see nice juicy Asian feet from thumbnail
>Wearing shoes

Fucking disgusting, hang yourself

Japanese women are easy as long as you have a white cock

Japanese religion and resultant culture/mentality: yes.
Every facet of modern Japan: no, hate.

We want to send our love to you.

Attached: 1511959013402.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

Standing, left to right.
>MCs best friend who secretly cucks him
>MC feinging happiness just to get this over with
>Cringy otaku trio, the loud cunt
>Otaku gang leader
>knowledgeable otaku who's always at the shadow of the leader
Kneeling, left to right:
>Popular bitch's best friend
>Most popular bitch, aspires to be an idol
>Popular girls' lackey that keeps getting pushed out
>Main love interest
>Main love interest's only friend, the cripple, with a tragic background

I want to impregnate the one in the wheelchair

Attached: japaneseculture.jpg (1412x1000, 410K)

yesilovejapan

wtf is this cuck shit, japs?

B L E A C H E D . C O M

the Dutch are the only respected whites in Japan

I LOVE JAPAN I WANT TO BE A HIKKI THERE I WANT TO BE A WEEB THERE I WANT TO BE A LOLICON THERE BUT EVERYONE WOULD HATE THAT I WANT THAT!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO BE THAT PERSON IN JAPAN EVERYONE LOOKS AT AND IS LIKE BAKA GAIJIN!!!! I WANT TO HAVE A QT JAP GF WHO LIKES ME FOR BEING A WHITE AMERICAN!!!!!!!! I WANT TO HAVE A LIFE THERE EVEN THOUGH IT IS A HUMBLE EXISTENCE AND GO TO 7/11 AND DRINK SAKE EVERYNIGHT!!!! I WANT TO LIVE THERE FOR YEARS!!!!! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE PLEASE JAPAN........real talk i want to hold an election in your country to decide whether or not america should commit sedeku(seppuku??~!?!??!)idk but whatever you decide we will accept your decision we love you

who doesnt

t, ZAINICHI

I fucking hate japan actually

is this real?

yes

Monkeys in Japan have no tail. It may be that a foreigner drew it in Ukiyo-e technique.

I appreciate their culture and their contributions to the world even though I feel that they are in some regards a deeply troubled country and that they will likley need to change somehow to better adapt themselves to the world that they've found themselves in.

lol what do you exactly mean by that?

>Ey no mms puto q pinches vergas dices kbron

>tl;dr
It's a really nice place if you ignore all of the problems the have.

*they have

that can be said for all countries of the world, my question is what are the mysterious issues (maybe cultural? that's why you mentioned that they need to change them "somehow") that Japan faces and therefore make it a "deeply" troubled country?

art.honolulumuseum.org/objects/48585/erotic-album;jsessionid=240CEB4480BAB64C79B2553E0A8F829F;jsessionid=240CEB4480BAB64C79B2553E0A8F829F

No, they need to pay me reparations for ww2

Oh no no nonono non oooooo
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: FaceApp_1522200258908.jpg (1280x960, 614K)

Why are chinks and japs so degenerate?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shunga
>Shunga was probably enjoyed by both men and women of all classes. Superstitions and customs surrounding shunga suggest as much; in the same way that it was considered a lucky charm against death for a samurai to carry shunga, it was considered a protection against fire in merchant warehouses and the home. From this we can deduce that samurai, chonin, and housewives all owned shunga. All three of these groups would suffer separation from the opposite sex; the samurai lived in barracks for months at a time, and conjugal separation resulted from the sankin-kōtai system and the merchants' need to travel to obtain and sell goods. It is therefore argued that this ownership of shunga was not superstitious, but libidinous.[4]

>Records of women obtaining shunga themselves from booklenders show that they were consumers of it.[1] Though not shunga, it was traditional to present a bride with ukiyo-e depicting scenes from the Tale of Genji.[4] Shunga may have served as sexual guidance for the sons and daughters of wealthy families. The instructional purpose has been questioned since the instructional value of shunga is limited by the impossible positions and lack of description of technique, and there were sexual manuals in circulation that offered clearer guidance, including advice on hygiene.[4]

>Shunga varied greatly in quality and price. Some were highly elaborate, commissioned by wealthy merchants and daimyo, while some were limited in colour, widely available, and cheap.[1] Empon were available through the lending libraries, or kashi-honya, that travelled in rural areas. This tells us that shunga reached all classes of society—peasant, chonin, samurai and daimyo.