LA

LA

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-130320.jpg (1536x1640, 491K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ryanlcooper
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilians#Autosomal_studies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>italic """""""men"

i blame the jews

Sugar rush

was it hispanics' fault?

Yes
t. 5'7 CHI

yes. it is the fault of latino manlets like myself.

Americans blame hispanics (and blacks) of their faults as much as we blame them for our faults.

>be amerimutt "man"
>be short
>be obese
>be brown
>be foreskin-less

diet and height are closely correlated. i think this happens to coincide with America's increase in obesity rates.

>was it hispanics' fault?
Of course. Well maybe not the mulatto ones.

>le 1950s hollywood impression of a Real American Man avatar
Why is it that people who pull this sort of shit are without fail 100% of the time, little more than deleterious genetic waste? Nothing signals "I'm a worthless piece of shit" than this sort of bullshit tradcon delusion idealism.
Ah, what do you know: turns out he is a fucking brain death ebin right wing virtue signalling digital social justice warrior cunt.
twitter.com/ryanlcooper

Fuck off back to

just spics and asians actually. blacks are pretty tall

yeah, but i think it was around this time (the 80's i think) that the hispanic population started to really boom, and desu we are pretty small people.

also afaik, blacks in the us are either the same height or just slightly smaller.

No shit, the surge of Amerindian manlets. However I'm convinced the white youth are now 6 ft on average, seems every highschool kid is about the same height as me.

Most recent height statistics

Attached: updated height.png (795x705, 119K)

>blacks in the us are either the same height or just slightly smalle

nah blacks are just like an 1 inch shorter on average than whites, mexicans are like 4 inches shorter on average than whites

kys

man I should be grateful being in the 95th percentile as a chicano in his 20s, now that i think about it i almost never see mexicans taller than me

Why are they so short

Attached: 1519966407509.jpg (1024x1024, 132K)

Mestizos are turbo manlets. So they overcompensate by being aggressive.

>height thread
>American posters blame non-whites for bringing "our" average down
>I'm 5'9" and see non-whites taller than me every day

Attached: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (645x773, 7K)

your insecurity just makes u notice taller men than you more than shorter men, happened to me when i went to germany, Im over 6'1 and would notice taller men more tho even there were plenty of shorties around too

there's literal proof about it some posts above you you dumb cuck

I don't get the percentile portion of this table desu. Anyone can explain what does it mean?
t. brainlet

Why are you so aggressive?

A height of 175.6cm is taller than 50% of all males age 20 and over

It's always the Jews.

50th percentile is the median of the population, 5th has to take growth hormone, 95th is D1 basketball unless he's asian or CHI

Native blood is truly a fucking curse.

obviously

Brazil's average height is 173cm. Do you believe you are all giants or something lol?

Don't care for homo cucks like yourself
>whites are on average taller than everybody else in this country
>excuse me, but i'm a white sissy manlet and everyday i'm surround by BIG BROWN/BLACK MEN :((((((((
>h-how are we supposed to compete???

....and? I'm not Brazil. I'm of average (proper) height, 1.81m, but I tower over ~+95% of the people here.
Native blood is still a fucking curse, you are hairless, short, ugly and usually fat...most of those who have it here are northeasterners/northerners and they have the worst reputation of all Brazilians.

Attached: 1519956698797.jpg (399x384, 16K)

>182cm
>in Mexilet
It's an oddity to see someone my height on taller than me.

An American puting tables in centimeters and not in that meme units that America uses. Based

Thanks. I notice that this means that Blacks in the 95th percentile are a bit taller (0.2cm) than whites in the same position, is this maybe cause there's a tiny bit more Black guys in the upper levels than whites?

um, your people aren't exactly nordic-tier either, sweetie

Srry, sweetie, but native blood is behind our violence as well.

Attached: flatheads.png (708x1030, 580K)

retard

the average brazillian is more white than native and more black than native

damn u make me want to go to mexico and style on u niggas with my lanklet height

And much more white than black

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilians#Autosomal_studies

According to this the Northeast barely has more Native DNA than other regions, usually at most 3-4%, more.

Not in the northeast/north. Most of them are mestizos aside from Bahia, which is Africa. That’s why they have some paterns that came from native Brazilian populations, such as the small height, flatheads, lack of proper neck, tendency to being far and lack of hair, among others. Besides, their “””””european”””” blood comes from marranos and roma expelled from Portugal.

Aren't natives only 6% of the population? What happened to them?

based

Skewed because of Bahia. Southeast region has a massive northeastern population who migrated as well. I doubt any study would take this account. Aleays take anything racial related, specially in Brazil, with a grain of salt.

>St. Louis
Damn, niggas need to open another morgue down there.

also anyone here had a late growth spurt?

I was literally a manlet going into highschool when i was 15 years old at 5'5 steadily grew to 5'11 (165 cm) in my senior year right when the bitches started noticing shit sucks blossomed too late. than grew super slowly to 6'1.5 (187) and stopped growing at 23

I never really noticed it, but people who hadnt seen me since highschool pointed it out.

I'm asian and i'm 191 cm. What's wrong with you?

Pure natives are less than a million afaik. Check it if you want to, Im phonepostint. However, mestizos are the majority in the northeast/north.

>tfw 20
>tfw most likely stuck at 179cm forever
>also a dicklet
it's over

>5'11 (165 cm)

Attached: 1480702845363.jpg (645x773, 56K)

Noticed how there are two St. Louis in the chart? One in the US and another in Brazil.

nigga u cant be a mestizo when your majority black and white lol, not even ur northeast fags

lol I meant to post 165cm is 5'5 and 5'11 180

All racial groups have to point out they are not hispanics, the chicanos are truly wondrous beings

>right at 50th for non-hispanic white

Attached: 1465258582803.jpg (800x857, 143K)

>nigga
as if the american flag weren't enough to discourage me from reading your post

Attached: Q5ptlCx[1].png (408x450, 34K)

>Tfw 5'4

Attached: 1516084106602.png (253x199, 6K)

As the last white male in the US: I hope the Hispanics suffer a European Reconquering: No Survivors Edition.

Attached: myfacemysoul.png (500x450, 130K)

>Am 5'11"
>tfw the King of Hispanic manlets
BOW YOU SHITS

Attached: 123782378237832.png (1280x720, 603K)

“NIGGA”, mestizos are usually 50+% “european”, that’s exactly what happens in the northeast, aside from fucking Bahia which is 80% african and FUCKS UP regional stats, and the north of Brazil.

One of them you can cross the street without getting shot for literally no reason, the other is in Brazil. Fucking hell I hate niggers on crack.

>A cumskin on my non-white board
>In my honorary shitskin country
Disgusting desu

Attached: 1504484749497.jpg (445x549, 26K)

St. Louis has a worse homicide rate than São Luís tho, dipshit.

I meant the other way around. Sorry macaco.

No hard feelings, Amerilard. São Luís is also a complete hellhole. Doesn’t make much of a difference.

St. Louis isn't that bad, it's just that ameripolice will either stay way from big BLACK gangs or send in the SWAT to deal with the problem. American police are fucking cowards and they are an embarrassment compared to the rest of the civilized world. Our police are incapable of dealing with a group of people and will run away from a shootout for the fear of getting shot (literally our national pastime).

Attached: SWAT_team_prepared_(4132135578).jpg (1020x683, 514K)

Wtf is happening to wh*tes?

what do you mean

yes
t. 5'6 cuban

No shit lmao

Do you live in Florida?