Why aren't american sports popular anywhere else?

why aren't american sports popular anywhere else?

Attached: amerisports.png (502x502, 153K)

>baseball
>basketball
>hockey
>not popular anywhere else

Only sport we're any good at is Soccer

Attached: 1502771885307.png (108x108, 11K)

football*

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 38K)

hockey is canadian

Grug kick ball with foot
Foot ball

Grug not very original..

Attached: 1508522393341.png (645x729, 145K)

Ice Hockey isn't only American sports you dumb fuck.

Neither is basketball or football you retarded fucking Russian

He's just referring to the specific leagues.

Now go back to your mall

He didn't mention football.
Oh there is a football - NFL. lol

>american """""""""""""""""""""""sports"""""""""""""""""""""""

Attached: lmbooooooooooooo.jpg (223x226, 4K)

No way he's referring to the specific leagues, three of them are multinational. Even if you say Canada doesn't count you'd have to be braindead to not know the NHL and NBA are far and away the premiere leagues that hockey/basketball players around the world aim to get into.

literally just commercials with the occasional shot of obese men sitting around in pajamas or spandex

The US domestic market for sports is big enough to be self-sustaining, we've never had a need of international competition like the World Cup.

because they run ad breaks every 5 minutes, imagine cricket or football with a commercial break during live fucking play

Attached: 1464625985991.png (1292x796, 142K)

NBA is huge. Basketball was the only sport I played in high school. I can't say I love it but star players look like fucking superman, it's perfect normie bait

i read london might get an nfl team. i know some of you tune into the superbowl, don't lie

Attached: goblin football bowing.png (680x352, 298K)

baseball is really popular in Japan and SEA. Basketball is popular in certain areas around the world. Football is just rugby in disguise

Hockey is not american but a Canadian sport.

if it's your sport why do we have more stanley cups

What are you even laughing at

Attached: DB39C98B-C67E-45A9-B04A-0678490FA55B.jpg (1024x704, 87K)

UH OH

Football is actually fairly popular in Australia

Baseball is European/British and is really popular in the "communist" countries of the Americas and the Dominican Republic, Japan and to a lesser extend in South Korea.

american """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""sports""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Attached: lmboooo.jpg (920x380, 31K)

The concept isn't, but the MLB is.

> football
Kek
An even weirder rugby is just as 'popular' as baseball, i. e. maybe some two autist countries play it aside from the fat fucks.

basketball is alright, but much less popular than hockey pretty much everywhere too

European sports have always had a strong class divide. Things like lawn bowls, cricket, and horse racing were "noble" sports practiced by the aristocracy while football was a working class sport. This doesn't quite exist in the US in the same sense, although arguably tennis and golf have been thought of as a rich guy's pastime.

Come on, that's not very nice.

>Hockey is not american but a Canadian sport.
*French Canadian

;^)

Attached: 1519285520800.webm (1000x562, 2.93M)