Steve Rogers #7 preview

It's Cap HYDRA time

He looks weird.

I want to FUCK Hydra Cap

Tom hanks?

OH SHI-

didnt know those impact shields shattered like that

I found Sam Wilson title meh. Is this any better?

>Sokovia
MUH MCU SYNERGY
In all seriousness, I don't care as long as Wanda and Pietro are still from Transia.

So, do none of these people read history books or watch documentaries? The Red Skull was Hitler's right-hand man, no way any European country would ever embrace him.

Wasn't Sokovia that country in Venom #1?

It's basically Steve Rogers manipulating everyone around him. While with other heroes, he pretends to be good old Steve Rogers while sabotaging them subtly. He's part of Hydra, but is also working to assassinate the Red Skull and take over himself.

>do none of these people read history books or watch documentaries?
>Eastern Bloc shithole that's ruled by an iron fisted dictator and living out of bombed out buildings
Yeah, I've got a feeling that maybe they don't have the best schooling system.

i reckon when a walking tank slams into them they shatter

So HYDRA is now Marvel's ISIS

Nope, the wiki says that was Nrosvekistan

nazis have always been that way

>World leaders have been slow to respond
I really don't see why. It's Hydra and the fucking Red Skull with psychic powers. They're an existential threat, MUCH more dangerous than ISIS.

I'm not saying it's logical at all, but the in-universe reasoning seems to be that coming down against Hydra would be explicitly supporting a government ruled by a guy known by his own people as the Butcher.

Not necessarily. America is fighting ISIS, but that doesn't mean they support Al-Assad in Syria.

>coming down against Hydra would be explicitly supporting a government ruled by a guy known by his own people as the Butcher.
Since when does Russia care about that?

God I want Evil Steve forever

Say, didn't Wolverine cut off the Red Skull's hand?

Hmmm... Don't like the art, but colours are nice.

Literally the first ever mention of a Sokovia in 616. Cool, I guess.

It's great.
Sam Wilson has also been a lot better since Standoff, barring that one stupid scene where all the currently relevant black heroes are acting like they're "family" despite half of them never having spoken to each other.

>Literally the first ever mention of a Sokovia in 616
Nope, it was mentioned in an earlier issue already. #5 I think?

But even there everyone know that Hitler is bad

How long until all of this is retconned?

That depends on whether or not you mean an actual retcon or the casual's definition of a retcon.

If you mean the former then never. If you mean the latter, then probably in about a year, MAYBE two.

I think it was supposed to be explained in Black Panther?

>Sokovia
Fuck off Spencer

Couldn't he have used Nrosvekistan? Same position, same story, same setting, recently used in a Capitan America story.