I feel like this needs its own thread

I feel like this needs its own thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

geeksofdoom.com/2012/11/21/patton-oswalt-gets-brutally-honest-about-the-failures-of-blade-trinity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cute, did her mom go as Phantasm?

Why make fun of his dead wife again?

she passed

top banter lad

His wife is a pretty hardcore cosplayer.

i screenshotted the image of his daughter for.... later.

this isn't what i wanted

Back to tumblr then

rude

What a piece of shit. The guy who responded to Oswalt, that is.

Can't handle the bantz, I see.

is this about Raven or how fucking cool a dad patton is? poor guy

>Why make fun of his dead wife again?

Oswald's a shithead.

>What, someone said they don't want to see the new Ghostbusters?
>MUH SOGYNEEEEE!

He's that kinda guy. His wife probably lost the will to live just dealing with him on a day to day basis.

He insulted Trump
Fuck him

Man, Trump fans get triggered so easily.

Oh so you're a shithead. Thanks for clearing that up.

>He didn't want to see the new Ghostbusters
>HE MUST BE A SHITHEAD

You can set your watch by it.

Fucksake Trump fans are human excrement.

>Patton started off by talking about how his grief is often mispronounced with ludicrous terminology. “If I hear the term ‘healing journey’ one more f–king time… It is not a ‘healing journey.’ It’s a ‘numb slog.’ It’s just a, ‘Well, it’s the end of another day — Guess I’ll do that tomorrow.’ It’s just a numb slog, until you start feeling s–t again. If they would call it a ‘numb slog’ instead of a ‘healing journey,’ it would make it a lot f–king easier. Because if they call it a ‘healing journey,’ it’s just a day of you eating Wheat Thins for breakfast in your underwear, you’re like ‘I guess I’m f–king up my healing journey.’ But if they would say you’re going to have a ‘numb slog,’ you could say ‘oh, I’m nailing it.'” The crowd clapped and cheered with laughter after that, as Patton screamed with joy.

Sounds... hilarious.

He's extremely unfunny and has a really obnoxious stupid fucking voice. Also, this

Why not the ghostbusters?

>from Teen Titans Go
>Go
I hate this gay earth

Because then it'd be REALLY easy to make dead wife jokes.

Hot loli

Saved

It's an oversensitive Trump fag trying to make it seem as if Patton killed his wife because he said something mean about Trump.

Didn't he also tell some black guy on Twitter "no one will ever love you, you will die alone." And then his wife died on that same day?

He's also one of those self-hate people.
Blaming white men for every problem in the world.

>wow this post looks completely real and not a shitpost

Realize you aren't 8 years old anymore and the show is not meant for you. Grow up you man child

Hey now, Sup Forums, before you all rush to white knight Princess Oswalt's honor, please remember that he did a guest voice in pic related.

>From teen titans go
>a specific design and costume because there are multiple incarnations of the character
This earth didn't make you gay, you were born a faggot
Stop hate jerking over a show for children

That's probably why Sup Forums as a whole loves him. This board gave birth to that cancerous fandom.

I don't like this fat cunt because of the insults he threw at James Rolfe because he didn't want to see the new Ghostbusters disaster. Fuck him.

>m-muh trump voting boogyman
You guys lose your blankies lready?

the evolutionary purpose of laughter is to ease emotional distress.

He's done tons of voice work for various cartoons. Who gives a fuck?

>That's probably why Sup Forums as a whole loves him
Who are these retards on Sup Forums and why do they still exist
Sup Forums isn't a hivemind
Sup Forums isn't a hivemind
nothing is actually a hivemind

oh boy it's a
>trump supporters shit on Patton Oswalt to try to appeal to nerds not realizing that nerds fucking love the guy and his stand up is fantastic
episode

>some actor has bad opinions so it's funny that his wife is dead xD
Keep digging your hole deeper.

His daughters love the show so he did a guest voice

He talked about it on Conan

What kind of sperg would dislike the man for that

Lauren Faust directed the first two seasons of said show. Should I hate her as well?

geeksofdoom.com/2012/11/21/patton-oswalt-gets-brutally-honest-about-the-failures-of-blade-trinity

People on this board used to like Patton. What da fuck happened to this place? Is this just a pol infestation or something?

>Is this just a pol infestation or something?
Yes.

Barneyfag in 3, 2, 1...

Vocal minority that liked him. Most of us never liked him, just never said anything.

can't this thread just be about a dad doing something cute and silly for his daughter
can't halloween be fun
can't comics be fun

Most anons WANT to become a hivemind though. No free will = no self-hate

>can't this thread just be about a dad doing something cute and silly for his daughter
Not when the dad has a bad rep with certain people
>can't halloween be fun
Halloween's over.
>can't comics be fun
No.

Must be why in this very thread, the few retarded faggots that like this idiot are saying anyone who doesn't like him has to be from Sup Forums.

I'm sorry user.

Yeah, and even the ponyfags also made jokes about his daughters' new mommy going to be Rainbow Dash.

>Must be why in this very thread, the few retarded faggots that don't like this idiot are saying anyone who likes him has to be an SJW.
Fixed.

>Most anons WANT to become a hivemind though
Why do you think you know more than me?
Wouldn't our various experiences on Sup Forums lead us to just as valid opinions?
How can you make a claim that is completely subjective, yet spin is as completely true and unbiased?

I think the fact that there are several people disagreeing in this thread means you're wrong
And if there was a thread where several people did agree, it wouldn't necessarily prove your point. It would just mean that several people who come to this place have similar tastes.
Because why wouldn't you come to a semi-niche site about a semi-nice theme if you didn't like a specific, maybe semi-niche thing?

>Lauren Faust directed the first two seasons of said show. Should I hate her as well?

No, you should hate her because she publically apologized to Anita Sarkisian about her "problematic" episodes of the Powerpuff Girls and condemned her earlier work as misogyny, going full on third wave feminist.

>you should hate her because of the way I feel about her
Not hating someone because she gave in to an SJW doesn't make you an SJW
You understand that, right?

>People on this board used to like Patton

I don't remember that ever being the case.

Patton is Nerdface ala Big Bang Theory. Most of us were smart enough to see through that shit.

She really miscarried that one.

>Is this just a pol infestation or something?
yes

well, that and the underageb& on this site have never seen his stand up

Remember when Sup Forums was the nice board?

Sup Forums was a mistake.

did he even apologize to james rolfe for the shitstorm he started over the cinemassacre "non-review"?

Nothing is fun anymore. Nothing!

You mean like
Over here?

Of course not.

Oswalt sees himself as being on the moral highground. Why would he apologize to a sexist misogynist cis-scum?

Nope.

>tfw you recently came to Sup Forums and every time people say Sup Forums was nice board, you get feeling everyone is lying

>behead those who insult Trump!

"Sup Forums is love" has been dead since tumblr hit our peripherals, probably before then

Having different political views isn't a valid reason to hate someone either.

No, just Sup Forums. Hopefully Hiro will delete it after the election is over.

>Why do you think you know more than me?
Because you are me. And I am you.

It's the most tolerant board, or was at one time. Then we had an influx of retarded faggots that started taking the "Sup Forums is wuuv!! ^_^" meme seriously and proceeded for years to turn the place into a faggy hugbox where people are easily triggered.

prove it
what toppings did I just order on my pizza?

Used to be super nice like a year and a half to 2 years ago but the Sup Forums sickness has slowly festered, mutated with the /r9k/ reee virus.

Now this shit sty is just another hive of autistic butt fucks clamoring about cartoon little girls, underage comic book characters and 'hey who's dead wife can we make fun of today'

Literally Sup Forums with less pedo material. Absolute fucking HARAM

>Literally Sup Forums with less pedo material
and bane material (surprisingly)

I can't wait for this shitty election to be over so the cancerous Trump shit will die down.

Also Patton is a fat asshole.

First post best post

I never ordered any pizza. At the last minute, I changed my mind and we ordered chinese instead.

The chicken was too salty.

Boy, you were actually stupid enough to give a serious answer to that question.

Tell me who else I "should" hate, SJW.

That sounds like a pretty cool dad.

What's with the Patton Oswalt shilling on this board?

Wish I was there to see, desu.
That's time when I came here, iirc.
Any thread that wants to discuss Bane is doomed, though. Funnily, I don't remember much Baneposting in last Batman storytime.

>came to Sup Forums and every time people say Sup Forums was nice board, you get feeling everyone is lying

Sup Forums is love died in 2008 when the MCu began and company wars kicked off. Even then Sup Forums as a board usually ritualistically would fine shit to hate.

Pepperoni, sausage, spinach, onions, jalapenos, artichokes, and red peppers.

nah man
we ordered pizza
we even saved up enough points to get a free medium 2 topping pizza

last chance, what did we get on the free medium 2 topping pizza

We've entered an era where neither side is willing to suffer the other's existence, however. Next tuesday, either liberals win and finish taking over America completely, or the right puts a stop to that.

>it's a "everyone I don't like is from Sup Forums no I won't explain any further you trump supporter" episode

Just bring in the janitors already the majority of this thread is shit posting

Blarneyfag only targets his own horseposting. He's a serial falseflagger.

Sup Forums is The Nice Board, but that bar is very, very low.

Nope
Double cheese, double provolone, cheddar, feta, parmesean asiago, extra philly steak, extra bacon, onions, with garlic parmesean white sauce

At this point, for the last 5 years at the very least, the place has been a toxic den of faggotry. Honestly, Sup Forums should just get deleted. There isn't really anything worth saving here.

>people say Sup Forums was nice board
Keyword: 'was'

Trump is a candidate of peace

I can't wait for the former.

Know what annoys me the most about movie threads?
>last cape movie drops
>TELL ME WHAT'S RECOMMENDED READINGS FOR THAT GUY!
With mandatory DON'T YOU FUCKING SPOONFEED RETARDS!
Yeah, I know.

You missed the pineapple.

>bringing up trump in a non political thread on a non political board
>HOW DARE THESE PEOPLE THINK I'M FROM Sup Forums BECAUSE I WANT TO TALK ABOUT Sup Forums STUFF ON NOT-Sup Forums

Holy shit, that sounds fucking amazing.

Oh no a comic and cartoon