ITT: post forgettable animated movies

>ITT: post forgettable animated movies

Pic related. I remember seeing this in theaters as a kid, and it left no impact on me whatsoever. It wasn't good or bad, it just... existed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cx3qmkJ4mx4?t=1m10s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Barsi#Abuse_and_murder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember owning this, I loved it as a kid. I'm afraid seeing it again will tarnish my memories.

Oh hey I barely remember that one, all I remember was a action figure of it when I was a little girl, can't say I remember anything else though...

Same here.
I recently caught it again on when it was playing on TV.

It's insanely bland but I guess I liked it as a kid because they were robots.

I remember the transphobia and the dance party ending

A lot of my friends don't even know what I'm talking about when I say brother bear, I thought it was popular but I guess not

>transphobia

>>>/tumblr/

>remember when Robin Williams was a robot?
>no i'm not talking about bicentennial man

>transphobia
>by a character played by Robin Williams

Wow. It's like you've never watched The Birdcage or Mrs. Doubtfire.

All I remember is it had the greatest fart joke in the history of fart jokes.

youtu.be/cx3qmkJ4mx4?t=1m10s

The only legacy this left was the death of theatrical 2D animation.

>"Let's spend 110 million dollars on a movie about a group of sassy lady cows! What could go wrong?"

>played by
it's just a VA faggot

>getting caught up in semantics
I'm not the cock gobbler here.

All I remember from that movies is "LOOK INTO MY ASS"

I've never seen this and I've never heard it discussed anywhere.

All I know is whoever came up with the title is 100% the reason this movie failed. What an awful unappealing name.

However, the winner of the worst title of all time is "Mars Needs Moms".

At least Mars Needs Moms' title has the excuse of (trying) to be a parody of 50's B-movie sci-fi.

I've seen this movie several times in the past, and yet I can't remember a single thing that happened in it besides the ceiling eating the main character at the beginning.

I remember this movie because the first 10 minutes were Mulan-tier good and then he turned into a bear and it became a comedy with out of time-period references to shit.

WHOOOOOO ARE YOU

WHO

WHO

ARE YOU

(I really wanna know)

Have to agree. I have more vivid memories of watching it in band class than anything other than the joke about "MAKING the baby's the fun part!"

Same, I remember the beginning and the brief part of the movie where it became interesting again, when we learn about the bears' side of the events at the beginning and find out the main character brutally murdered the little bear's mom.

A big percentage of Dreamworks films from the last few years would apply ITT.

>"MOMMY I WANT TO SEE MR. PEABODY AND SHERMAN!"
-said no kid ever

Most animated movies really

I watched this all the time as a kid. It had some weird sexual vibes. That pirate book wanted to fuck the shit out of the fairy book.

>be kid
>put on VHS
>previews start
>"COMING THIS SPRING TO HOME VIDEO..."
>"THE LAND BEFORE TIME VXVIXVXI: MYSTERY OF THE SECRET OF THE FORBIDDEN HIDDEN VALLEY"

It felt like they were cranking out these fucking movies like every month back in the '90s.

Happily Never After
Igor
Epic
Alpha and Omega
Over the Hedge
Shark Tale
Mars Needs Moms
A Troll in Central Park
The Penguin and the Pebble
The Swan Princess
The Pagemaster
Open Season
Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return
Corpse Bride

A shame, too, it was actually a pretty good movie.

Our country translation for it was basically "down the drain", which is possibly even worse.
Literally the only thing i remember are the french ninja frogs and the several "fall onto pipes spread eagle" jokes at one point

One time I watched this movie 3x a day all summer long

fuck you, same would go for disney movies like Tangled or Frozen if it wasn't for waifubait

It had some great moments, like every scene with the antagonist

I remember watching this while having to spend a week in a shitty old house in the woods when evacuating a hurricane.
The box art itself sends me on a PTSD trip.

>Be furfaggot
>See trailers for Alpha and Omega
>Question the reality I live in
>Promptly forget about it
>Find it later on Redbox
>Whatcouldgowrong.png
>Prepare to indulge in degeneracy
>Visibly cringe throughout the movie.
>Turn off the monitor after the singing scene.
>Slink into bed
>Question my life choices.
>Morale of the story: Don't be a furfaggot.

>a robot voiced by Robin Williams making a joke about someone killing themselves

Fuck...

dude, they STILL DO!

Is that the series with like 15 movies and they use the exact same picture for the girl wolf in all of the covers?

AND WITH REBA!!

>The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends, November 27, 2007
>The Land Before Time: Journey of the Brave February 2, 2016

I'm actually shocked there was a 9 year gap. I just assumed they were still making one every year.

Jurrasic World woke it up.

I think they only have three or four, but yeah.

To be fair, if it wasn't for the wolf girl in the cover, I wouldn't have tried to watch it.
So, "A" for as little effort as possible?

I remember it.

I have the artbook for this movie and the game. It looked neat at the time and it's not awful, plot's just generic.

Well Christopher Lloyd and Macaulay Culkin were in it. Wasn't that memorable, felt like a half assed executive idea to get kids reading more books.

This one is underrated, Chicken Run was great and this one has a similar feel. Shame it's CGI but after the studio with all the plasticine burned down I guess they didn't have the resources and had to lean on Dreamworks more.

Ian Mckellen was great as the toad though.

>aA troll in central park
I never got this movie as a kid . The finale where everything goes down i the park always seemed too sudden, like someone just cut to The Black Cauldron.
>The pagemaster
>the brave little toaster
Watched these all the time

Who remember rock-a-doodle ?

Wasn't that the one based partly on the Canterbury Tales? I've used "Chanticleer" as an Internet handle for years now.

What was transphobic?
I've seen this accusation twice and nothing shows up when I type "robots movie transphobia"

A voice actor is the "actor" playing the character they are "voicing"

You're on Sup Forums and you don't consider VA acting? Or that VA work isn't comparable to live action work? Why do you even watch cartoons if that's your attitude?

Also belittling the late great Robin Williams makes anything you say to defend yourself against my questions moot because obviously you're a feeble minded individual who is severely in need of a beating

Watching this right after WALL-E wasn't my best idea that day. Definitely felt like a cheaper movie.

Mein neger.

No you see when crossdressing is used as a joke it's now seen as transphobic for some retarded reason.

>Killing of 2D era
Maybe they knew... Maybe it was done on purpose...

>transphobia

I hate that I recognise any of these

tripnigger pls go

>All these niggers who fell for the obvious fucking bait

I swear none of you would last ten seconds on Sup Forums.

>transphobia

epic meme brosephiroth

>Aunt Fanny
I'm still wondering how this was allowed.

God, I really wish I could have forgotten that piece of shit.

Same goes for all the shitty sequels from that era.

This movie never had a chance. It was killed by meddling.

Alameda Slim is a good example. Originally, he was selling the cows for black market beef. Execs said no, they had promotional deals with McDonalds.

So they decide to gi the other route. If they can't make him a threatening villain, they'll make him a clown like Yzma. So now his plan is to storm the white house with an army of hypnotized cows. Disney execs say now he has no menace.

So you get a mush, nit enough of either to be satisfying.

>110 million dollars
I
what
that just can't be right

>The Land Before Time X: Duckies Father Shoots Her in the Face
>The Land Before Time XI: The Journey to the Great Funeral

jesus christ

I remember this. I really liked it as a kid, I had a DVD and used to rewatch it. The falling dominos sequence was so awesome

>>"Let's spend 110 million dollars on a movie about a group of sassy lady cows! What could go wrong?"

>implying it wasn't in porpuse

j/k though, I don't think they'd had done that, r-right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Barsi#Abuse_and_murder