youtube.com/watch?v=-mVOc2PzaOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please explain
and link

aqicn.org
Chinese air pollution spreading

how are the Chinese alive?

I admire they are the strongest race in earth

They must be! They are worthy of adulation for such feats.
If only we could all breathe such poisonous gases like the Chinese...

Currently the Chinese government gradually relocates factories to the Shandong Peninsula to protect Beijing and Shanghai from air pollution.
Located in leeward we are great annoying.

>literally cleanest air in best Korea

Based Best Korea setting a good example for those savages.

Shit, my gf lives in Vladivostok.

Where do you live?

if chinese cause bad air, why is vancouver so clean?

Attached: vanair.jpg (482x370, 67K)

Yakutsk. This is also in Far East, but to the North. Vladivostok is in 20km from China and 50 from North Korea

Seems nice.

Although it seems pretty far from Vladivostok as well. Do you have to catch a plane everytime you go visit her?

Attached: file.png (1000x667, 1.72M)

Yes, by plane or we have to go three days by train.
Vladivostok is a nice European-style city on Asian shore, Yakutsk is comfy town with beautiful nature.

Why three days by train? Isn't that the same time you get by doing the trans-siberian?

transits take a long time. Tommot (there are no train in Yakutsk because lack of bridge) -Neryngri-Khabarovsk-Vladivostok.
>Isn't that the same time you get by doing the trans-siberian?
Vladivostok-Moscow ride take 7 days

Is it possible by car?

Yes, of course

Seems hellish spend 3 days on a train desu. I went to the capital here by Bus once, 16 hours of pure hell.

Japan's usual AQI is less than 25. However, China's air pollutants occasionally attack by the weather and wind of the day.

it's not harsh at it seems :)
Welcome to Trans-Siberian, Berlin-Vladivostok, 8 days. And you can travel further to Japan by ship.

why you don't take plane ?

>it's not harsh at it seems :)
Isn't taking a plane a cheaper option then taking a train?

Nah, after the trip i mentioned, i only do long travels by car now. At least i can go at my own pace, comfy and stop whenever i want. Plus no smelly feet everywhere.

I watched a VICE documentary of years ago where they travel to the extreme east of Russia by the Trans-Siberian. Seems fun, but i wouldn't do it prolly.

youtube.com/watch?v=awQDLoOnkdI

I do.
It depends on promo-sales and season.
>extreme east of Russia
I don't know what's extreme about it lol.
Are you saying that you prefer buses? :) since the distances are very large, gas can be very expensive

Extreme by really fucking far away lol.

Nope, i prefer going by car after the shitty experience i had. I'd rather pay more on gas than going by bus desu.

Well, maybe we destroyed all industry we had from soviet times, but at least now we have good air quality.

Attached: feels good.png (983x429, 417K)

chinks don't control policy or set up factories there

Fucking far away from European side, but very close to Japan :)
Japanese cyclists arrived in spring in Yakutsk and were planning to go to the Pole of Cold Oymyakon (most cold place in Earth), but they have frozen their asses and had to fly back.

Must be excellent being forced to take off the ice from ur car everyday. :)

Wew so the did all the trip by bike? Surprised how they didn't got lost of died of cold in the way before arriving.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.34M)

>forced to take off the ice from ur car everyday. :)
Car must be turned on all day and night all winter
>Wew so the did all the trip by bike?
Yes, they reached Yakutsk and drove 100 km, but but they were still far from the Oymyakon

What do you mean? Like the engines must be kept running?

I see, crazy shit. Although some bikers here do travel the entire country all the way to the jungles in the north.

>engines must be kept running
Yes or you need garage with heating.
If you leave the car on the street, it will not start again until the spring.
>Although some bikers here do travel the entire country all the way to the jungles in the north.
it should be great in good weather :)

Fug, people must expend lots on Gas there. Can't they just cover the car or is that useless?

>it should be great in good weather :)

40°C and 100% Humidity can fucking kill.

You're smart :) There are such blankets. They are called Natasha (kek). Car under it automatically starts, heats for 15 minutes and turns off for an hour, and so on.
>100% Humidity can fucking kill.
Do you have annoying insects?

Attached: Natasha.jpg (1920x1080, 462K)

It's what i would do if i lived there. Just cover the thing.

>Do you have annoying insects?

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=-mVOc2PzaOY

>If you leave the car on the street, it will not start again until the spring.
Intense.

I fucking hate mozzies so much. Even if they weren't disease vectors, they're still incredibly fucking obnoxious. Even worse than flies when you're trying to sleep.

Dogs are barking exactly like in my village! It's crazy how everything can be similar even on the other side of the world. And the same big fucking mosquitoes. Thank you brazilanon for such a conversation.

Lots of fun torturing them fuckers with those.

Attached: file.png (874x557, 797K)

They are grasshoppers.uk
If Vancouver becomes dirty, move.

Attached: downloadfile.gif (450x240, 1.19M)