Is Luxembourg a non-country?

Is Luxembourg a non-country?

Don't think I've even seen a Luxembourgian here, and if one ever appears nobody will notice.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewbook.com/anamericaninluxembourg/?fref=ts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I lived in Lëtzebuerg. Nice place to live but work happened.

literally the same flag wtf

Luxembourger you fucking pleb.

Is that a cheese sort?

>Baited for a rare flag.

>Hook, line and sinker.

Good work my fellow Anglo brother.

>stuck between France Germany and Belgium

Damn. Best wall off your entire country

Lol. Not a proxy. Just a britbong born abroad.

>luxembourg
>rare

Luxembourg is the masterrace. If there wouldnt be so many immigrants the average iq would be probably in the ashkenazi jew range.
High test nation

Luxembourg posts here all the fucking time.

Lichtenstein is the tiny country I only see once a month or so.

cool

if you're so smart though why can't you figure out how to kick out the mudslimes & niggers

There were some of them on Sup Forums yesterday.

Europe's future lies in our hands. We are the chosen people to unite Europe and make it great again. That's also the reason the average person speaks at least 3 languages.

LookDon't worry young padawan we are on it

How's the situation in your country, given it's in the center of the enriching movement?

only thing I know about luxembourg is that they're hella rich

They are probably too busy enjoying their wealth to really give a fuck over whether they are a real country or not.

stinky luxembourgian frogs stinking up the joint. at least ur better than the belgians

godspeed

>Don't think I've even seen a Luxembourgian here
We wear a camo flag to conceal our wealth.

>Is Luxembourg a non-country?
Yes. It's a Grand Duchy, not a country. Which makes you being cucked by a literal non-country very hilarious.

>given it's in the center of the enriching movement?
We give out the enrichment, we do not receive the enrichment. We're generous and altruistic like that.

We have many portugueses and italians here. Most Italians are very well integrated, only the portugueses prefer living in a diaspora but not all.
But they are not really a problem, we all live next to each other in peace, only every few months, mostly when soccer is on, there are some teasings.

There also quite a few mudslims but most of them come from montenegro and all these shitholes so tjey are mostly pseudomuslims.

For the rest, leftie propaganda has also infected the country, in school, social media.
Islam is a religion of peace etc. also refugees welcome movements which are also done in school.

But I also have one seriously redpilled guy on facebook who posts many things about islam but also about trump etc but he also works in brussel something eu related and is a lot in touch with chinese people

Interesting information here. Thanks guys.

LMAO get a real country

Top kek nice bantz

>Is Luxembourg a non-country?

It is, mostly, Luxembourg was always considered like a backward shithole especially compared to its neighbors who all shone at one point or another (yeah, even Belgium), the place revolved during 1000 years around its fortress who changed hands from time to time.

It is what you expect from a country that can fly under the radar so it dodges pretty well the threat, life is peaceful and people manage to be xenophobic against portuguese to give you an hint about how blissfuly ignorant they are from the muslim plague.

>people manage to be xenophobic against portuguese
It's just bantz, don't be so thin-skinned. We have to liven up the place somehow.

Fucking frogeaters are the worst.

Alsways slandering about our country because you are so jealous of us, but then you come here to work like little slaves always causing jams on our street.

The only reason your country isn't in bankrupt is because you leech off our wealth.
And your iq is subhuman, you can't even speak a second language, en francais s'il vous plaît.

You are to us what niggers are to americans

You need to chill Pit. Luxembourger were still a bunch of farmer 50 years ago. They only got rich thanks to the value of the real estate here. There are clever Luxembourger and dumb ones, like everywhere.

The wealth of Luxembourg comes from its financial industry and guess what, 50% of the workers in that industry are foreigner. So just enjoy your overpaid government job while you can and dont spoil everyone's fun.

>flag unknown
>doesn't direct to the image of the flag when clicked
what?

Same kingdom until 1898

Is the portuguese diaspora autistic in Luxembourg?

Andorra, he actually is a non-country. Top bantz from Andorra

alright, but why can't I see the country's name when hovering above it? Because it is that much of a non-country?

I'm only half luxembourgeois (a real one though, tall, blond hair, blue eyes) so I never lived there but I spent at least one month every year there during the holidays.

I remember befriending some kids in my grandparents village when I was something like 12 or 13, one time I told them how I went into a fight with an arab at school because this little shit stole my DBZ cards, so I ended my story and the other children asked me "what is an arab ? Is it a portuguese, because he looks like one, portuguese steal things and they are stupid you know".
My grandmother considered them like some second-tier citizen too, it is almost if she wanted to segregate them from the natives at school.

Never really understood why though, I would not go as far as telling the migrants were concentrated intellectuals but I never heard about crime or incivility from a portuguese minority there.

Why would you do that? No one knows us here fränk, we can be whatever we want. Luxembourg is the masterrace now repeat it like a mantra.

luxemburger

I also couldn't see it on my phone but i googled flags and it matched with andorra kek

When will you join our little kingdom again, now that we have a king as head of state?

Be sure to spit and abuse on every Walloon that enters your great duchy.

t. Fleming

> Luxembourger
>Luxem
>Burger

Hello my fellow bro from Europe.

Benelux is masterrace

We will

>Benelux is masterrace

t. the three-letter gibsmedat getter

can;t you fags just be germany or something

>t. King Colgate the II

>tfw Luxembuourg heritage in Burgerland
>literally a Luxemburger

It's Aquafresh you tard. How did you fuck up so bad

Ahmed don't worry. Sooner or later Belgish, Dutch and Luxembourgish people will unite and clean you roaches. There is no future for shitslam here

this

WHY CANT I SAVE YOUR FLAG

It's encrypted, Hans.

Luxembourg is one of the best countries i have ever seen. Low population, lots of forest, a Chitty Chitty bamg style capital with winding cobbled roads and a deep valley surrounding the immediate centre.

A lot of French and Germans drive in to work there in the day and drive back home after.

Luxembourg has a lot of private banks and tax avoidance and evasion schemes forany international coroporations.
Also fund management is big there.

Unfortunately it has a load of EU institutions and had Juncher as PM but if you want a magical place to visit for a weekend you must go to Luxembourg.

Source: i worked and lived there over 5months

Protip: ask the barman for a bottle of "Kwak", and a pint of leffe. Down bothand try to call a cab before you black out!

Bonus ball: blue pilled hotties from every corner of europe go there to do internships, "staggiares" i think it's spelt.

luxemburger

>slandering

No needs to be pissy, that's just facts, before the second industrial revolution Luxembourg was irrelevant aside of the fortress, that's not a rebuke, you can't make magic when you are landlocked in the middle of moutains with a rectangle of 70*40.
Most french territories did not see a lot of action too during the history, biggest chokepoints were on the meditterannean coast, Bretagne/Normandie and the northern regions.

wtf flag

That was really nice of you. Instead of refugees welcome it should say British welcome because you are always welcomed here

you can't save the flags from anonymous proxies

>mfw 45% of the population are immigrants

small and cozy I guess? At least we haven't had Islamic terrorism here, really makes you think, wtf I hate France now

You are always welcome in Burger Land my friend.

Thanks Burger bro, you too. together we are Burger2

we even have an American in Luxembourg who is kind of a sensation : jewbook.com/anamericaninluxembourg/?fref=ts

You wot

Thanks, based LuxBro

They're not as autistic as the French ones but it's still pretty bad. Like always they tend to keep a low profile but the problem is that there's too many of them so they tend to congregate among themselves instead of integrating with Luxembourgers. The other problem is that Luxembourgers are literally nonexistent if you don't live in the north or out of the city centres, so it's hard to meet one, sometimes you think you got one but it just happens to be a third generation Italian or German.

What do you expect from a country which rhymes with whore gay fucking degenerates

But the problem are mosty the older ones'. I have Portuguese friends who went to the same school and you can't really make a difference except the looks, They speak perfect Luxembourgish, some even can't speak Portuguese anymore. So there are definitely some bro Portuguese people here.

Snowniggers, nevermind, last time one fo them did something important it was 1000 years ago.

United Kingdom of the Netherlands when?

That's good to hear, don't hesitate to slap their shit when they get uppity though. The Portuguese must be ruled with an iron hand or else they just stray away.

What about Neutral Moresnet?

>They only got rich thanks to the value of the real estate here.
We made it valuable ourselves.

This. Salazar come back.

Portuguese were imported for slave labour. They work hard but are loud, that's literally their only problem. Some of our fellow citizens are so spoiled and blinkered they think that makes them scum.
We'll be annexing you this time.