This is the grave of the Muslim officer that died for America

This is the grave of the Muslim officer that died for America.

Does seeing this change how you view the feud between Trump and his parents?

Other urls found in this thread:

nation.foxnews.com/2016/08/01/benghazi-mom-pat-smith-khizr-khan-i-was-treated-dirt-hillary-clinton
arlingtoncemetery.net/kachanawongse.htm
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/muslim-soldiers-murdered-us-soldiers-enemy-killed-muslim-soldiers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the wheel thing in the background? A gypsy grave?

He's burning in hell for worshiping a blood thirsty pedophile so not much different really

No

Buddhist I assume

Nope. His parents politicized the death of their son to make a lame point about immigration.

Zoroastrianism

Hindi, perhaps? Not sure

No because he was part of a culture which actively shielded itself from the government and external cultures, thereby covering up thousands of terrorists.

wtf i hate Trump now

That's Buddhist

>muslim killed by muslim
Trump is wrong!

I suppose you'll be voting clinton then?
What do you think of that little episode with the mother of the benghazi soldier?
nation.foxnews.com/2016/08/01/benghazi-mom-pat-smith-khizr-khan-i-was-treated-dirt-hillary-clinton

Gerudos should stay in Gerudo valley.

Virtue signalling white people sure know where to place their flowers.

So how about the Muslim officer that shot up his own army base?

R A R E
A
R
E

Not even a little

>muslim
>Fighting war in a muslim country
>Against muslims
>is killed by muslims

And I, a catholic is supposed to feel bad for him ?

Also to top it all off his parents are shilling for a candidate who send him there. All I can say is kek

>the Muslim officer
>THE muslim officer
>THE (ONE) muslim officer

Meanwhile, no mention is made of the dozens/hundreds of white, Christian officers who gave their lives for their country. Fuck them, right? Just a bunch of shitlord, militaristic patriarchs, amirite?

Fuck Islam as a religion, fuck American muslims, and fuck you, OP.

>Loaded image

Nope, don't care.

I think leaving anything in a cemetery like flowers or gifts at the tombstone should be considered littering and anyone caught doing so should be fined. Cemeteries are meant to be a place of rest and peace.

You mean kinky licks? That great Muslim who turned his son's memorial building into a sex club?
He's a great example of the purity of the Muslim religion.

Why would it? How could it? He hated his father and his father hates America, and my support for Trump is not a quick brainless market-tested reaction to one stimulus, to be knocked out of place by one other stimulus.

Muslims are monotheists.....

Fuck you for not doing anything.

No they should exhume his body and make his dips hit dad carry it around every time he tries to bash trump

This.
The cuck dad is whoring his son *corpse^ for cheap political points for hillary clinton, a Neocon. It was the Neocons who sent his son to war and killed him, not Trump. So the retard cuck Dad blames Trump.

No. He was estranged from his Sharia supporting father. I mourn the son, hope the father is hanged by his neck until dead.

One grave of a Muslims, many more Christians. I think I know where my allegiance lies.

Also his dad is a fucking cuck while this man sacrificed himself for his country.

I already knew he was dead, why the fuck would his grave have any difference of an impact?

arlingtoncemetery.net/kachanawongse.htm

Buddhist arlingtoncemetery.net/kachanawongse.htm

feels

He played as ghandi in civ 4 or somn

Surprise feels. Now this doesn't happen often at /popl/.

yeah the christians out number it.

This, as a catholic I have enough guilt I dont need islamic propaganda guilt to add to it

Not really. The parents allowed themselves to be used as puppets by the DNC, and the father said some egregious things as well. His status as a father whose son died does not automatically make him a saint. It doesn't make him infallible. There's no reason that Trump can't disagree with the man publicly, other than the obvious baiting headline of, "Trump Argues With Gold Star Parent".

Liberals still believing that it ought to be against the law to disagree with certain people

sheeeeiiiiiiit

This, dad is prolly pisses his son left to sight for the kaffirs

nope

Muslim Soldiers Have Murdered as Many US Soldiers as the Enemy Have Killed Muslim Soldiers

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/muslim-soldiers-murdered-us-soldiers-enemy-killed-muslim-soldiers/

I wonder how many humanists are even in the military.

More than you think.

No. He's a dead soldier, ergo he's in a grave at a military cemetery. Where the fuck did you expect him to be? A checkout aisle of your piggly wiggly?