The Lion Guard

The next episode uses characters from the second movie. Disney put out a video with Andy Dick and Lacey Chabert today. I'm sure everybody is happy to see Andy Dick again.

youtube.com/watch?v=OVeOgcDDmgg

How can Kion not know about Zira?
If Kiara has met Kovu already, you'd think she'd tell him about it.
Also, Zira's voice is bugging me cause I know I've heard it before.

This is kinda weird since I remember how those characters died.

It does appear that they made an error with Zira not having her head stripe, since the cave paintings in the episode do have it. Might get fixed for season two. Hopefully.

Kovu and Vitani never died. Nuka and Zira did. However, that takes place in the future. The show takes place during the second movie, after Kiara met Kovu.

But then where was Kion in Simba's Pride?

>Kovu and Vitani never died. Nuka and Zira did. However, that takes place in the future. The show takes place during the second movie, after Kiara met Kovu.
I'm pretty certain user was talking about Zira nd Nuka.

Who knows? Pick one.

>Dead after defending the pride lands
>Dead after betrayal
>Dead after going insane and trying to kill his dad/sister
>Dead after killing himself for any above reasons
>Left to start his own pride
>Left to fuck the hyena
>Left after banishment due to any above reasons
>Poached

What if there were these hunters that just wanted to tranq and molest the animals they captured and Kion had such a nice tight anus and was so fun to fuck they kept him as their own personal fuck pet?

I'm sure they will come up with some bs about the pridelands no longer needing them so Kion and his friends fuck off to go save the day somewhere else. Or split up/settle separately to set up new recruits.

Vitani is to pure for this world.

Too malnourished. She looked like shit as an adult.

>Not wanting to dip your stick in crazy.

Vitani's voice sounds exactly the same; that's pretty great.

I want to say her colors are off because they seem to have taken them from the sunset scenes in the Outlands rather than considering how she would look in daylight (think she's meant to be more tan), but I guess her real colors are something only the original team on Simba's Pride would really know anyway.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but OP image looks better for the simple fact it fooled me into thinking it was from the original hand drawn second movie.

The higher quality lines from the video just once again remind me of that cheap Flash animation.

I know this is 2D CGI in ToonBoom, but it's still goddamn Toonboom, not Poet Anderson or the original budgeted Tron Uprising trailer.

Kopa>Kion

>Vitani
>back

HOLY WATERS

It seems like she'll be an active player in season two, since the promos say this episode is Kion's first time fighting the lions.

Pardon the shit quality. Whoever uploaded the trailer really fucked up the recording at the end. Can't get a better screenshot of Fuli and Vitani's fight because it literally lasts two frames in the video.

Of course, pretty much all fights in the Lion Guard are pouncing and tackling. Had a thread once where I just posted dozens of images of one character pinning another character down.

Kion's Harem is only growing larger.

Cree Summer is Zira's replacement actress

Whoops, wasn't Cree. It's Nika Futterman

he'll die from having so many side bitches some day.

I wonder if she would let me fuck her in exchange for meat?

you said the same about hyena girl, I won't trust you anymore

Never said that. I said she was listed as a recurring character, and lo, she's back in this episode. Recurring character doesn't mean regular character.

When is Kion going to get a gay route in this harem?

It'd have to be a trap though.

Will Sup Forums actually care when their original waifu comes back?

Based on how little replies these threads have gotten, even as we got new screenshots and videos, I'm thinking no.

how long did Simba's pride take place over? Couple days? Maybe he was off doing shit. Then he comes back and his sister is engaged to the enemy. Which is great for him, cause it makes his whole wanting to date a hyena thing look a lot less terrible by comparison.

wasn't Bunga the gay route? Its why Simba doesn't like him very much. He needs an heir and a spare and that little honey badger ain't helping much

So does she join the lion Guard Steven Universe style?

Why does this character look so terrible?
She sticks out like a sore thumb.

Eh. I think she's cute. Just wish she looked more like a cheetah.

That'd fuck up the continuity of the sequel, where she's still the prideland's enemy as an adult before she finally switches sides.

It'd be a bit weird being friends-with-benefits/full blown lovers with someone who is essentially your uncle. But Kiara fucked Kovu so lions are probably pretty lax with incest.

Still, Bunga is a bit too aggravating for that anyway, he even tests Kion's patience half the time.

Besides that, I don't think Simba would appreciate anyone who wasn't a lion in Kion's harem because of that reason. Perhaps that's why he frowned upon making a Lion Guard with different species? I imagine inter-species romance would not only fuck up the circle of life, but it'd probably be bad for their image. Unfortunately Simba can only smile and cringe as Kion is flanked by a hyena and cheetah. You also wonder how far lions are willing to go with incest, because if Kion gets it on with Vitani he'd be fucking his sister-in-law.

>Lacey Chabert

Interest rising...