/desi/

Invited: India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan(lel), Bangladesh, Afghanistan.
Not invited: rude wh*teys

Indian army edition.
(Next thread will be Pakistani army edition so don’t piss your pants)

Attached: 70B8CAD1-CD41-43AE-967C-F3DCF75F924A.jpg (1080x1501, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmud_of_Ghazni
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Citizenship_of_India
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

need dravidian qt

Attached: 1511638860596.jpg (767x959, 101K)

Need masala dosa NAO

Attached: 210FE1A8-84E6-48D1-9313-2E9C055F09A6.jpg (401x367, 20K)

henlo friends
I'm technically not wh*Te on Sup Forums since I'm posting under the American flag
anyway is qt

Are you wh*te pig?
Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock
Can you hear the clock of wh*te genocide?

n-no, as you can see by my AMERICAN flag, I'm not hwh*Te

Do desi girls think white guys have big dicks

Please genocide us faster. I want to at least get some food out of the destruction of my race

Lol

You sound like a fag either way

Soon

That's a nice shirt.

>You sound like a fag either way
I will destroy you.

In what

in coolness rating
t. cool dude

Lun te baj
Do you have a sister?

yes and she is available to other cool dudes

Post pic

Do you guys know of Moinuddin Chisti apparently Hindus and Sikhs go to his mausoleum as well as Muslims

Nah but north Indian villages usually have a lax and liberal tolerance of other religions, especially if it’s old we call it “purana jamana” literally meaning old era. In Sikhi many of our religious hymns were written by Hindu and Muslim, Sufi sect poets and saints

In my village we have a ritual involving offerings to the statues of my ancestors despite it being against Sikhism.

That's interesting because I have been hearing that religious violence is breaking out because of the Hindu-Trump party

I live close to this dargah. Very rarely have I seen a Sikh enter that filthy, stinky shithole.

In Punjab, though, many Jatt Sikhs go to this one dargah in particular for it's annual qawwali bullshit. But Punjab's Jatt Sikhs are degenerates anyway, might as well call themselves Hindus.

>unironical ancestral worship

Fuckin Jatts, the scourge of Sikhi.

I missed you.

Why are Indians and so friendly and docile, while Pakis and, especially, Afghans are hostile and cold?
Well Pakis can be friendly too, but it's in a shrewd, glib way.

vaporwave bhutan

Associating with infidels is Haram.

BIG AFGHAN COCK
Us Afghans are literally lions while Pakistanis and Indians are meek sheep. We have been fortunate enough to bury many Firangis on our lands.

I'm a rude wh*tey and i hate Indians

Attached: 1520368715215.png (1200x1200, 118K)

>87476064
RENT FREE criatura

umm you're not invited here. Didnt you read the OP?

Yes. I posted anyways, what are you gonna do about it?

Attached: 1516560368222.png (2000x2000, 48K)

Enjoy your time wh*tey. You dont have much left.

Pakistanis are extremely friendly as long as you're Muslim they'll treat you like family and invite you into their house give gifts etc l basically wish I was Pakistani

Is it not kept clean that's sad it's so pretty

Attached: Dargah_of_moinuddin_chishti.jpg (1889x1256, 259K)

Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock
You’re hearing this you wh*te motherfucker.

benis

SAC
Small Afgan Cock

no such thing

TAC
Tiny Afgan Cock

MAC
Micro Afgan Cock

NSAC
Nano-scopic Afgan Cock

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmud_of_Ghazni

BAC

Hello. How is life? :| Do you have holiday tomorrow?

poopie for a roopie

Did a Jatt fuck your wife? Lol why so mad, the reason Sikhism flourished was because of Jatts.

Hindus love to stir up trouble, religious tensions in India have always been on edge due to global politics and Pakistan. At least with Muslims they make their intentions clear, Hindu will always backstab and lie.

Shut the fuck up, man.

Attached: images (1).jpg (512x287, 10K)

Your kind loves to prostrate themselves for anyone in power, the Muslims had their way with you and now it’s the white man.
Fuck you

how are atheists treated in india?

Literally want to lynch an atheist, but first let me drink a shot of gaumutra.

Literally who?

Some Indian girl I've never met keeps messaging me weird shit on my instagram. I'm officially attractive enough to be harassed by Indians like an average-looking girl. She looks pretty hot actually, if it's really her. I dated an Indian girl raised here for a year and when I told her that she was ecstatic.

Go for it bro
If she’s in India it’s a trap tho

She's in India and I'm not going for anything, I just casually talk to her sonetimes. She sends lots of half-naked pics when I don't ask so that's cool.

Attached: indexing_from_1.jpg (1260x2240, 179K)

This is idiotic. Block her immediately.

I’ve lived in New Delhi for 6 years on/off and the girls are really cute but so hard to fuck if you’re like 18-21. The country is so so conservative that dating and relationships are literally so hard and like the 50s.

The US born Punjabi qTs on the other hand tho lol

Post half naked pic so that I’ll jerk off to her.

no such thing as an atheist here desu. Everyone is practicing Hindu or culturally Hindu.

>3rd world of Sup Forums
Pakis, Bangladesh's and Afghans have internet? Tbh, i was surprised when i found out that he was in India.

Still better than a Russian speaking Arab scum. ^^

What the fuck? Have you never seen Pakistan and Bangladesh?

>How is life
>India

Attached: e4668bef2565c8e72e4347aa1370f1daaaa50419_hq.jpg (480x405, 8K)

What's the rule on Sikhs headgear?

I see a Sikh guy at my gym all the time, usually he wears a turban but sometimes he'll wear a baseball cap with a doo rag underneath. Are there certain times of year when they don't have to/aren't supposed to wear a turban?

?
When did I become an Arab and when did they even appear in Russia?

Attached: 00s.jpg (918x611, 302K)

They come here from time to time. Bangladesh is rare, but Pakistan, seriously? You've never seen Pakistan?

No
No, she's a nice girl
Yeah she seems a bit repressed and claims to be a virgin. She's dated guys before.
When I showed her that I was reading the Bhagavad Gita she flipped shit and got super happy, told me a bunch of background I already knew, and said she wished she could meet me some day. If she ever starts implying I should buy her a plane ticket or something I'll block her but for now she's a qt.

You gotta cover your head and not cut your. A lot of Sikhs do follow that here but not 100%

What? Why should I see him? In Russia we do not distinguish south eastern countries. All that south of Kazakhstan we consider as one big slum. Even Kazakhstan is her.

lol I’m a US-born Indian so the dual citizenship is nice but never ever in god’s name will I ever date an Indian born-Indian. They’re too conservative if you’ve lived in the west and we are culturally very different.

What is day to day life like in the village in Pakistan/India

I honestly want to go and just live that primitive lifestyle for a while and absorb it

Do you have stereotypical Indian parents?
Back in high school a good friend of mine named Aditya and I were staying at a female friend's house for the night, so he told his parents he was staying at mine (no sleepovers with girls yknow). I went to pick him up and sat in his kitchen and talked to his parents while he got ready. They asked me about college and careers and stuff, and it seemed like normal small talk so I was like yeah I'm gonna go to X school with your son and study physics, typical meeting parents stuff.
I later found out Aditya's parents grilled him about me before I got there to determine if I was a good influence. They asked him my SAT scores (he can't hang out with anybody under 2000) and what I was gonna do with my life, and he was afraid I'd mention that I like art and drawing. Rather than telling me not to mention it beforehand, he decided to tell them I was a goddamn autistic savant who took notes at school in a made-up abstract language of geometric shapes that only I could understand and was very sensitive about it. He did not inform me of this. So the whole time his parents thought I was severely autistic, and I haven't seen them since but they still do.

DELETE

Attached: 1039882598833.jpg (228x221, 9K)

India doesn't have dual citizenship

Yeah, what the fuck. I knew someone like that in my school and he only had American citizenship despite having lived here throughout and only being born there.

Lmfao. Nah, my mom is a little conservative but my dad used to live in San Jose in the 90s and had a couple of white gfs so you can imagine lol. My parents are pretty chill and probably offer me more freedom than the avg white kid (which is saying something) but I know many many Indians (most desu) whose parents are just like the way you described. I think it’s partially bc my family is really wealthy and I have no academic pressure on me and partially bc my parents are western-educated and raised.

Once I was returning from my class 12th farewell party and was drunk (and I was driving my scooty), my mum beat me up and said I’ll never go out again.
>mfw I was 18 at that time

Wow what a nice larp

I know a lot of people like that too. India asks you to denounce your other citizenship if you want to be Indian.

It pretty much does desu, I held an actual Indian (issued at birth) and USA passport for a while when I was 10 and used it to get inside the country and no one even realized I was a US citizen too. When the passport expired I just got an OCI passport (overseas citizen of India) and It works just like an Indian passport.

What?
Much cringe, m8. Now I see what's wrong with Indiachan.

Lmao

How’s that cringe? She beat me up because I was an underage and she was pretty pissed. And wait... is there an indiachan?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Citizenship_of_India

It's cringe because you got drunk in the first place. Now I see what kind of crowd the Sup Forums users in India come from, hence Indiachan is so retarded.

Chill yaar, getting drunk isn’t the end of the world

So you’re saying I shouldn’t get drunk?
Jesus Christ, father is that you?

Attached: F2E2843C-DEAF-4563-A588-2AAFC58A8D49.jpg (414x356, 10K)

Dude everyone gets drunk in your kewwl 1st world country you come from. What’s the problem with an indian getting drunk?

What part of South India are you from? getting drunk is literally punjabi culture lmao

Because this isn't my kewwl first world country.

I’m not Punjabi and FYI it was also my first time.

Lol

So and Indian can’t get drunk?
It’s his muh freedom of expression.

What kind of Indian are you all? What languages do you speak? where do you all live?

> kashmiri/punjabi
> English, Hindi, Punjabi
> US, but I come to India quite often

Are you the anti-Hindu Jatt from /mena/? :(

>brahmin
>English, Hindi, Marathi, A littlebit bengali and ofcourse urdu(can’t read the script)
>india

no lol why wo

why would i be anti hindu*

>at a gathering
>Uncles drunk and fucking around
>"Ayee puttar come join us on the dance floor"
>Embarassed at prospect of dancing to Bollywood dance music in front of aunts and cousins, all of whom are recording every second
>Nervously try to get away, but uncle keeps pestering me
>Accidentally say "haha calm down dalit lol"
>Entire party silent
>"What did you just call me?"
>Mfw spending time on indiachan ruined my life

That did not happen btw.
If it was my family, they laugh and try to make me dance again.

Dude. Lmfao

Cringe.
But you are the PAJEET REPRESENT guy, right?

no, I don’t think I spend enough time on here to remember specific anons lol

Hmm, sorry, never mind. It seems a lot of the Indians here live abroad. Already two in this thread under Indian flags. I wish there were more regular Indians on Sup Forums who are not NRIs or born in America etc. Every one of these generals is packed with NRIs. Indians just don't come here.