What's the best method of suicide when i am from Europe? I can't really get hold of a handgun

What's the best method of suicide when i am from Europe? I can't really get hold of a handgun

Attached: 172646715.png (657x527, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yme7fUAIwGs
suicide.org/hotlines/international/sweden-suicide-hotlines.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Commit suicide via aging and natural causes after living a long fulfilling life

No, i need to do it in the coming 6 months. So any ideas? Is there a state where i can get a gun easily if i fly over?

>Is there a state where i can get a gun easily
Yes, but I won't tell you since you really shouldn't kill yourself.

Why do you want to kill yourself?

Why in the next 6 months? Wait a while, whatever reason you have for killing yourself cant last forever.

It's a permanent problem, so i need to end it before it gets too cold again

exit bag

Not him, but please tell me what is bothering you.

And what is an exit bag?

How about hanging??

The only way your problem is going to be permanent is if you are missing some limbs, besides that there's always a solution out there. You just have to find it. And even if it was permanent there are ways to overcome problems and make life worth living again.

Seems too painful, if you do it wrong you just paralyze yourself.
This is why i'd prefer a gun, just one pull of the trigger and gone

Swedes typically use railways

Attached: Train is here to pick up the delivery.webm (520x292, 606K)

It is true that shotguns are very efficient at an instant death if used correctly.
However, please reconsider.
You live in Sweden, I'm sure your government allows for such anti-depressants and such, unlike my own.

Can't do that anymore, in the city they have these things infront of the trains nowadays

Attached: 590584-650x.jpg (650x433, 263K)

Go in the street and say something bad about Allah (P.B.U.H.)

Guns are basically shit, use a helium bag

Attached: HJMUw.jpg (1239x795, 336K)

Wow rude, that was Sweden's favourite method

Attached: helium mask.jpg (1239x795, 217K)

Good post.

Attached: 1519903425162s.jpg (250x223, 17K)

Seems alright, might go with this tbqh.
Plus, not a mess for someone to clean up afterwards

Please do not kill yourself.

Holy shit, why are only Americans such fucking pussies when it comes to this? Are you all extremely religious or something?
Sometimes it's over, period. Nothing to do about it, end of the line.
Just help me make it as efficient as possible

We do not like suicide as it's quite common and the religious types do feel it unnecessary. The ones who aren't religious feel that life is always able to be changed.

We're optimistic.

Most popular way is the train. It gives delays so you annoy normies as well without being branded a monster after your death.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yme7fUAIwGs

But seriously, get help.

Attached: UU_PnJVP.jpg (480x480, 42K)

The real question is why are mutts taking this attention-seeking Swede seriously

I prefer this way

Attached: A211E4AB-3544-4AC5-B18D-C54DE62B0EDE.jpg (540x303, 170K)

Becuase it is not that simple. Committing suicide is an incredibly big decision and the reasons people often cite for it are terrible. I am not directly against suicide but I don't want people to make such a huge mistake. Your life could still be worth living and I don't want you to be deprived of potential good years for yourself and good years you could provide for others by being their friend.

*recommend you this way

Typical Sw*doid

It's a meme
They fill those helium tanks with oxygen and other gases too probably
You'll just make yourself a vegetable

Seriously don't kill yourself

>They fill those helium tanks with oxygen and other gases too probably
>You'll just make yourself a vegetable
Well, it looked like a good option til about now desu.
Can i get a gun in Switzerland? They have pretty liberal gun laws if i remember correctly

Yeah good luck getting one as a foreigner

Fentanyl

hanging and jumping down from somewhere sound very painfull. i really wish we had shotguns in europe, its almost instant death and its pretty unlikely you'll survive. maybe try overdosing on some pills? can't really think of anything else

Anons, please do not kill yourself.
There are plenty of people you can reach out to who will, whether you believe it or not, make a sincere effort to help you.
Again, please reconsider.

Yes, this.
Please don't.
It's not worth it, it never is.
And yes, I truly understand what could drive a man to commit suicide.

>moralfags really think someone itt will kill themselves
This isn't /r9k/

Attached: kyle.jpg (720x548, 31K)

If you kill yourself I will kill you, remember everything is of subjective value life is true and is the only true value, take some roids and youll get over this faggotry.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (720x1280, 797K)

Attached: IMG_2302.png (914x984, 378K)

You guys are normies with friends that probably go out every weekend, don't give advice you live in a different dimension thanks

I can't help but to be a moralfag.
Anyway, you're probably right, but I don't like it when someone sounds like they're serious about suicide.
>normie
>friends
Aha, yeah... I wish. It has been years and I'm a hikkikimori.

I dunno how i can ''prove it''. I can prove that i am me, but i dunno, i don't have any means of suicide yet since that was why i made this thread for advice

People like you get impressionable teenagers and young adults to kill themselves because you reinforce their delusions
Fuck off

Just visit some other country and jump in front of a train. People here kill themselves like that all the time, it's one of the reasons why trains are so often late

>You guys are normies with friends that probably go out every weekend, don't give advice you live in a different dimension thanks
Wrong. I'm the complete opposite.
I don't have any friends, aside from maybe 1 or 2 online friends, and I spend most of my day on Sup Forums.
If by making a post here I can stop someone from committing suicide, I'm going to do just that.

Attached: 1520453746175.jpg (310x300, 11K)

The only thing you did was annoy him more btw.

He could have an incurable disease he suffers from every second of the day, maybe he's in 200k debt and no prospect of a job, maybe he committed a crime and soon he might be locked away for life etc.

And normies here giving "just be urself bro lol"-tier advice to make them feel better about themselves

A significantly better version

Attached: 1520787295062.jpg (1250x795, 312K)

Pills n alchohol

Wrong.

Attached: 15876037_1845213895758393_7338881756218523648_n.jpg (630x351, 21K)

He's not even suicidal; that's why he refuses to say what's wrong. He's just looking for sympathy

>unironically using normie

What's wrong swedebro?

Can you just please reconsider? I'm sure whatever reason you have for committing suicide cant possibly be that bad

Not enough (you)'s

Attached: (you).gif (640x480, 358K)

don't do it
just wait longer. give it more time lad

>Americans such fucking pussies
>"kms because sad"

ITT: Europeans BTFO'd by American optimism

Attached: 1502421547972.gif (750x534, 62K)

Sudoku

Most trains have a protection in front of the wheels so your head will be dragged down the trail instead of being crushed and that can be really painful.

If you tell me the reason I will tell you an easy method in Israel

lots of people here jump in-front of a train. But it might be that you are still conscious when you legs and bodyparts are gone.

Yeah, might just go and buy a gun on the silk road

You can probably get a gun in less time here

fake and gay

neither actually

Why are americans so against suicide in this thread? Everyone dies at some point, I don't see what the problem is with someone deciding for himself when it happens.

Go to Alaska, then drink sleep pills before sleeping.
Just hope you won't cold-sleep then wake up in the tropical Alaska in the future.

walk into one of your no go zones and start insulting allah

insert sharpened pencils into your nostrils and slam your head against the table CYKA BLYAD

suicide is a grave sin so I guess it's because it's ingrained in their culture

Based americans

If I wanted to kill myself in a country like yours I would probably climb a mountain, get shitfaced drunk, then sleep there and die of hypothermia.

That being said killing yourself is stupid, you'll die eventually in the future anyways after all. Why rush it? Maybe something nice will happen in the future. Maybe you'll win the lottery or live to see some interesting shit happen, like the creation of a Matrix-tier VR or something.

Attached: 1521781562985.jpg (400x388, 71K)

Please don't kill yourself, user. I hope it gets better for you. I know it did for me.

suicide.org/hotlines/international/sweden-suicide-hotlines.html

throw the phone out of the window, lock the door and throw the keys out too, then slit your throat and wrists with a filet knife. easy.

You don't really want to die
Seriously, you could even kill yourself with your shoelaces, but judging by your lack of research and how you come to Sup Forums asking for advice makes me think you're simply troubled and looking for attention

Attached: 1511129187106.gif (229x198, 1.86M)

I am not looking for attention, just genuine advice on the cleanest way to go.
I wanted to post this on r9k but since it's not 2014 anymore and the only threads that get replies are discord orbiter threads i made it here instead

hang dig

8ch dot net/suicide/index.html
Wizchan.org/dep/res/167194.htm

This might be more useful, if you really want to do it

The second one has html at the ennd btw, i fucked up because i have to stick with phonepostinge

just go to the top of a commieblock and jump off you retard

Attached: annoyed kid.jpg (196x257, 14K)

we have some pretty prolific hitmen, though. try ordering your own assassination.

Enroll yourself in the French Foreign Legion.
Become French and awesome.
Enroll yourself in the police.
Wait for the next jihad attack.
Do some heroic deed and become a hero for the french nation.

Thanks man, this seems more the stuff i was looking for, actual advice.

Even if it's not for love for life, but just for egoistic and hedonistic reasons like or hyperrealistic sex robots, please reconsider.

The singularity is just around the corner, and by definition we don't know what happens next.
If you kill yourself you would miss the chance to live what is perhaps going to be the most exciting time of human history.

Again, there are lots of things you'll be able to do in the future.
Even if your life won't be anything like you've envisioned, you'll have the chance to enjoy yourself in new ways.