LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

cdse.edu/documents/cdse/Marking_Classified_Information.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that a crime?

What's more realistic,

A) She's lying

B) She's this retarded

If (A) she's lying under oath and should be arrested. If (B) she is unfit to be President.

This retarded woman has a chance of becoming our president.

She's lying tho

What in the fuck is wrong with her?

Is she:

(C) Brain Damaged?
(C) A Pathologicical liar
(C) A complete fucktard
(C) All of the above

(C)rooked

If she i smart enough to get away with it all I support her.

Let me download those options to my blackberry and get back to you

... people will vote for this

Hillary might be senile, but she isn't stupid. Huma tells her what to say.

Also according to secondhand Bill comments, Hil is a dyke.

#FirstRetardedPresident
So progressive

>Just because you don't know how to fly a plane suddenly makes it a crime to pilot a passenger jet?
>Just because the physician never learned any medical procedures doesn't make it a crime for him to operate!

Throwing money at your problems to make them go away isn't a sign of intelligence

what does it mean =

Realize.

Hillary can't even turn a computer on by herself.

Came to say this. Lying or senile. Probably both.

This is your next president America.

It means that she pretended to be retarded so she wouldn't face charges.

Well shes either a big liar or stupid.

Isn't misfesantly handling classified documents technically illegal

no what does (c) mean ? am i retarted

(C)uck

im not even sure that is a lie, i really do think she is that retarded and technologically inept
either way its a crime because all public officials have to know what their responsibilities are
im sure someone can find the proper law paragraph

Couldn't any Sheriff put a warrant out for Hillary the moment she stepped into his county for treason or something?

yes not knowing or being too stupid to know is not a legal excuse.
well, for the rest of the world it isnt

I don't recall.

t. loretta lynch

confidential

>be a mutli billionaire globalist elite running the global political stage for decades
>usher in demoralization and social justice through your vast control of media and politicians
>spend decades prepping the feminist egalitarianism movement
>spend another decade grooming your female puppet
>spend hundreds of millions on her campaign and likely hundreds more on individual organizations and groups indirectly helping her (ie: Anti-Trump ads)
>because she's too stupid to handle emails, she fucked something the most powerful men in the world have been planning for decades
Women. Can't even trust them to be puppets they're so goddamn prone to fucking up.

She broke a federal law so it would be up to Obongo's department of 'justice' to do anything.

spoiler: they won't do shit.

It's A. She's lying. She didn't care what the consequences were for anyone but herself.

To Hillary the United States as it currently exists is the enemy.

The funny thing is you damned well know that every single fucking employee down to the lowest level desk jockey knows what (C) means. Yet their chief executive claims she didn't have a clue.

How in god's name can anyone take this senile cunt seriously? this country is beyond retarded... just the fact she has made it this far is unbelievable.

marked classified

1. She's lying to cover her corrupt ass
2. If she's telling truth, how the fuck is this woman competent enough to run the fucking country?

Classified information.

criminally stupid
or
criminally unplausible

I don't know how to find the exact law paragraph, but I did a google search on how to classify documents, and several pages came up stating how the (c) refers to confidential. Pic related its from: cdse.edu/documents/cdse/Marking_Classified_Information.pdf

No because everyone that's brought in to the government with any sort of security clearance at all isn't specifically briefed what they can and can't do.
Source: someone with a security clearance

Don't sheriffs make arrests for federal crimes all the time though? The DOJ won't bring the case up, but if it was already brought up they would have to deal with it.

What are you talking about? I had a S and they drilled that shit into my head as to what I can or can't do, or are you just trying to correct the record here?

What does the
>(A)
in your post stand for? "A fucking leaf"?

Yea, actually it is you stupid mother fucker.

Intentionally sending classified info by her own personal means, and going THAT far to STILL lie?

The (C) was a way to put them in alphabetical order????//

hahahaha. fucking kys retard get with it

Yes. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

kek

Considering you need to be sat down and taught how to handle classified info before you get access to it, ignorance is no excuse.

Kek

Yes, this is like when david cameron said he thought LOL meant 'lots of love' to cover up the fact he was laughing with phone hacking journalists

Yeah I just started an unpaid internship with nonpublic information and they spent at least an hour going over everything you can and can't do
All email communication over the internet has to be encrypted too
I can only guess at what clinton's training was like

Thank g-d! this clears everything up.

I couldnt believe what those alt-right people were saying about clinton. Alt-right people are the most dangerous organization in the world.

LOL I miss based Dave

I find it really hard to believe someone at state doesn't know what confidential caveat looks like.

I want the time I spent watching Haruhi back. All of it.

>If (A) she's lying under oath and should be arrested.
The (((FBI))) never bothered to put her under oath

And there's no fucking way she became secretary of state without being explicitly told all this, which she would have known before anyway, simply by being first lady.

>I can only guess at what clinton's training was like

"I'm to important to sit through that silly training. *cackles* This is how it went down with other State Dept training according to press reports so it's almost guaranteed for her handling sensitive documents training. It didn't happen.

Most incompetent Sec.State ever. She's Ethel fucking Rosenberg, Part Two.

If it was illegal why wasnt she charged? Because she provably did nothing wrong

you just said woman twice

What's more realistic,
A) She's lying
B) She's this retarded
C) This puts the paragraphs in alphabetical order.

kek

C makes sense.

ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law friendo

>trying to "a fucking leaf" a non-troll post consisting of a simple logical proposition

Hillaryplz. Go see a non bribed doctor with no family

She also said that should couldn't recall drone strike targets because of a concussion she suffered.

>tfw Alex Jones was right all along

(C)rooked
(C)linton

>being autistic and not getting the joke

You literally sign a document whenever you enter a facility that says what you can and can't do similar to a non-disclosure agreement

In Canada it does though. Impersonating a physician or police officer is a huge no no.

Like people read hat they ssign. I havent read anything I have signed in decades, maybe ever because who has that time? Hillary is a very busy woman and she cant spend all day with legal minutiae.
If anyone failed it was her staff. We need Hillary on point and working not reading legal documents all the time.
If she isnt trustworthy how did she become SoS?

They read it out loud to you dumbass.

>If she isnt trustworthy how did she become SoS?
by cleaning computers with a cloth?

This sounds like the start of a beautiful twitter hashtag.
#Whatdoes(C)mean?

Thank you for (C)orrecting The Record

G R O S S N E G L I G E N C E

>(C)linton

Clinton signed a NDA when she first entered office where all of this should have been clearly marked out
she also signed another NDA when she left office
i'm also 100% certain that she sent classified information across the unsecure server after leaving office
so if nothing else, she should be guilty plain as day to violating her NDA

YEa, she has time to listen to all that.
Prove any of this in court.

It's literally always a crime to lie to law enforcement, for any reason at all.

>We need Hillary on point and working

>not reading legal documents

One of the, if going to be the, highest offices related to the legal system and you don't expect her to readw what she's supposed to read?
Wtf was exactly her job then?
Wtf "on point" else should she be doing?

Everyone knows Hillary wll succeed Obama so she had to stay in the know because she is the Heir Apprerant

Do you honestly think he has the time to manually review all this? Its a ridiculous burden you are putting on her

Can anyone remind me what the deal was with Hillary and Special Access Programs? I recall Chaffetz and some other guy spoke about it after (I believe) the Comey hearing.

thats not a legal defence
also, she announced her bid for presidency in april 2015, two years after leaving Foggy Bottom. it took her less than a month to violate Executive Order 13526 which Obongo himself signed

Where do I sign up to shill for Hill?

(C).
Criminal.
Cancre.
Cunt.
Carpet Muncher
Clintoris
Cancer.

Trying to bait this hard, doesn't matter if she paid attention or not she violated a legal document. At the very least she shouldn't be allowed to work in government again

that she had clearance for SAPs is obvious, the issue here is that she fucked that over by sending SAP-info over unsecured channels and risking the lives of american operatives, and intelligence sources. that shitskin who worked with Irans nuclear deal and got found out and under the threat of Iran killing his family he went back there and got executed is one of the sources she should have protected but didnt and thus leading to his death.

What happens if (when) she gets indicted?

i dont think she'll be indicted. not because she isnt guilty, because anyone can see that she is, but because since she is so powerful and running for president they're letting the american people be "a jury of her peers" by voting for or against her.

Again tell me why she wasnt charged by the FBI if she was guilty. I will wait.

> b..but Hillary said, Donald trump wrote (C) for colored people tenants because he is racists

she's fucked in the head, 74 years old Bernie Sanders have more healthier brain than her

She won't, FBI recommended no charges back in July and DOJ accepted it.

These are just notes by FBI that are being released now.

C. All of the Above.

You go through multiple hours of mandatory training to keep your security clearances, every single year.

She's either a criminal blatantly and willfully ignoring the law, or she's unfit to be president.

I like it, take it back to /cfg/, I don't have a twatter.

>jokes on America I'm just pretending to be retarded

>she fucked that over by sending SAP-info over unsecured channels
Yes! That was it, thanks.

I remember now, the big deal was that SAP info is absolutely locked away completely in fortified compounds that are NOT connected to the internet, where you have to sign in personally and are accompanied by military personnel everywhere you go.

So the ONLY way she could have gotten that information out of there is, for example, by copying it to a flash drive, or taking a picture of some text--for which, I assume, her phone wasn't available because she would have to turn it over at the entrance.

WHAT THE FUCK

Comey LITERALLY said that he would have charged basically anyone else. She wasn't charged because she's part of the US elite and you damn well know it.

Tell me if she had to be "in the know" because she's Obama "heir apparent" how she wouldn't know what (c) stands for?

The Democratic party has already shown that it will intentionally block outcomes and opinions it does not agree with. There is proof that Hillary 100% broke the law yet the controlling part won't allow the loss of office.

Do you honestly feel she should have to waste of hours sitting in briefings?nShe is Hillary Clinton, not some office worker There are differences

give me an exact source nigger