Is race mixing accepted in your country?

Is race mixing accepted in your country?

Attached: german family.jpg (550x386, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1t2yuggePKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

el grausamkeit...

On paper it is but not really otherwise

Only in Alsace-Lorraine and Nord Pas de Calais because G*rmanics love niggers.

surprised it isnt mandatory yet

Attached: 1497908115411.jpg (3666x2144, 1.82M)

Not really

It's a one way ticket to the edge of society.

Italian women are known race mixers and coal burners
Morrocan man and Italian woman is very common all over Italy

I remember you cuckposting loser, won't get any more attention than this.

Not just accepted, but encouraged!

Just kidding. At least in the circles I run with (upper middle class white folk) it frankly depends on the race. Not a whole lot of white girls actually date black guys, but it’s not frowned upon or disparaged here. On the other hand you will almost never see a white girl with a brown dude or an Oriental here. The only relationships really frowned upon and which will ostracize you is if you, a white, date a poo-in-loo brown or a Chinese

It depends here in dublin it's very common but the hillbillies in the other counties are still in the 16th century

We drive them out of the country.

bullshit toronto is literally the race mix capital of the world. chinks niggers whites arabs indians veryone fuck eachother over there

If they got Icelandic blood, that means they are Icelandic
I don't think there is any malice towards mixed kids, but if you're a woman you don't want to bet the one that had a non-white kid.

Yes it is not prohibited. But after it poor mutts complain to bullies in school.
youtube.com/watch?v=1t2yuggePKU

No.

yes, our women are the biggest mudsharks to ever exist, they love niggers and allahs and even pajeets because they look like allahs and you know why?

Because they are fucking subhuman and Hitler was right.

A p*lish ''woman'' combines aspects of western and eastern ones but only the worst aspects
>as manipulative and gold digging as an eastern one
>but won't cook for you or do anything else for that matter
>because she is ''le independent stronk woman'' like the western ones
>but unlike the western ones they still demand priviliges from a traditional society ''muh hold the doors, gib us flowers for women's day, pay for us''

polish woman is a bottom of a shit filled barrel I always feel joy when I hear one married a Muslim and he BTFO'd her or when Chocolate Lord infects them with HIV because they are stupid cunts and only behave themselves when a Foreign Master is around beause they want their dick, their citizenship and their money that's why the ''le conservatice polish wymmyn'' meme spawned, do you think they act conservative or even remotely cute when around us? No. It's always around richer westerners or loaded Arabs.

slav - slave

Maltese woman with her black husband and mullato kids

Attached: 596841-750x430.jpg (750x430, 50K)

Toronto is not reflective of Canada as a whole, no more than any major financial centre can be said to reflect the character of its nation. 6 million live in Toronto and 34 million live elsewhere.

I’m not in some rural area either, I’m in a city with 150,000 and we have a lot of different races here, just telling you the unspoken rules of the circles I run in.

You post that shit one more time, and I'll bomb you.

Attached: 1517513069015.jpg (432x491, 55K)

>mutts are only ugly if I disagree with them.

Attached: 1509782307844.png (570x506, 17K)

She's quite the large one.

Attached: Destiny_Chukunyere_at_stage_of_JESC_2015.jpg (300x200, 15K)

Remove mutt from sight.

Attached: violence_gun_pointed-apha-090325.jpg (574x318, 7K)

>Only in Alsace-Lorraine
Can we have it back please? It seems like they are really german.

Almost everyone are mixed in Réunion. We are only 25% White.