Do you have what it takes to win?

Do you have what it takes to win?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Humphries#Self-published
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

context?

Yes? I'd take no pleasure in it but if I had to I'd kill an entire litter with my bare hands.

And no, it's not edgy. They're little baby animals. You can't let something like that get in the way of doing what you have to do.

what was the context here

Noooooooo

Look at how it's chewing on his finger like a little cutie

context is that you have to destroy the kitten to win.

Just some random kitten I have no attachment to? I mean, it would have to be more than a Klondike Bar, but yeah, sure, I'll kill it.

It really depends on what I'm winning, but it wouldn't have to be Heaven and Earth to persuade me. Especially if it's just some random thing you pulled out of a bag. Now if it were an animal I had a lot of emotional investment in, that would change things considerably.

What do I win by destroying the kitten?

A cuter kitten

Sold.
>SNAP

Cute is subjective

Kitten, yo mama so fat she makes Peg-leg Pete look like Goofy.

That kitten was created by Hank Pym, better to kill it while it's still small than to let it become some kind of feline ultron.

>barehands
Its like you forget cats have bone really fucking hard bones, have you tried stomping on a rat it doesnt kill them it just pisses them off.

>What do I win by destroying the kitten?

The game.

B-but I just lost it...

Not him, but I'd try really really hard. I do also have a hammer in a drawer somewhere around here, if that's what it takes.

Now I'm even MORE confused.

>cat is speaking binary
oh fuck, yeah I'll kill that kitten it's obviously a robot in disguise

You must know some pretty sick rats.

what the even fuck is happening at this point

>it's obviously a robot in disguise
So I get to kill a kitten AND an autobot? Holy shit, you had me at kitten!

No offense but if you stomp on a kitten's head enough it will die.

Same with a rat. I don't know what rats you're stomping on but just because they're squishy doesn't mean they can't be killed with blunt force.

Regardless if my hands or feet somehow failed me I would pick up a rock. I'm flexible.

moar

It's obviously some sort of trick. Look at how smug Vision looks.

Smug bitch.

>>cat is speaking binary

moreover, it is speaking correct binary.

This only raises further questions.

>Do X
>But in no moment I said I would let you.

This works everytime.

hell yeah man, i would fucking smash the fucker, i really fucking hate kittens. i would beat him to a pulp and then keep smashing him non stop, not even to get a break for orange juice, i would just keep smashing him harder and harder

And this is the tale of Binary Cat.
Sure all of your questions must have been answered by now.

Man I think you cut me with that edge

Motherfucker looks like Byakko.

On the farm where it is done the old fashioned way it is therefore done not by stomping. When Mrs Kitty has gotten a new bunch of fluffy furballs but they are too much for the farm they are all put in a sack and either meet Mr Piece of concrete or the other way is that the sack is put under water for an hour or so...

So the real goal here isn't to kill the kitten, it's to murder Vision and THEN kill the kitten. Well, I suppose at that point you wouldn't need to kill the kitten, but I feel the principle must be upheld.

It didn't, but it provided some brief diversion.

Whenever we had a dog or cat as a kid that got sick my parents made me put it down so probably

Humans sometimes beat each other to death with their bare hands, I think if I really had to I could probably manage to do away with a kitten in the same manner.

I came in knowing nothing and feel that I am leaving while knowing even less.
But in the end, my curiosity is sated and I'm content.

>Make a digital copy of the kitten
>Kill it
Vacate your body.
>That's not the same thing!
It is. The kitten is not real, and is itself a copy. A copy of a copy is still a copy. You lose, fuck off.

I was half-memeing by posting a "context" that actually still explains nothing. I'll post the previous pages so that actual context is provided now

I already killed 6 kittens by negligence, one more wouldn't hurt at this point.

well, whoever wrote that issue at least knew how to write proper binary instead of just random 0s and 1s.

Basically: the evil AI has infected Vision with a virus. Vision asked Hank Pym to provide some countermove.

I see your Thomas and Venom and raise you Percy, Michael, and the Olympian Gods.

At this point in the series (which is Avengers AI for those of you who are filthy mobileposters faggots), Victor Mancha was "dead"

These kinds of "deals" are never something requiring any thought. All you 'must' do is bust the ass of the villain who presents you with such a task.

As weird as this book was, Dogfucker really made it look like he cared for Hank and provided some nice characterization for him
>then featured in Rage of Ultron
Fuck.

I really liked AI, wish we had gotten more

Also for some form of poetic justice, Dimitrios (the evil AI) took control of Iron Man's first cybernetic armor

That is only possible because humans have complete shit skulls, chimps have denser skulls than humans thus punching them in the head only makes them angry.

Me too. If Humphries cared to integrate it a bit more with previously existing characters and Marvel canon, it would've been a legitimately great book.

But the moment you copy the kitten, it is no longer "this" kitten, it is "that" kitten.

There is no kitten.

Knowing how Pym's ai creations usually turn out, and how Vision's event foray into building himself a family ended up, I can only wonder how long it will be before Ada the cybercat begins it's war against all humankind?

Then we can dare it to kill another kitten and win.

The kitten protocol never fails. So says Pym.

Then you can't kill it.

Touche.

>Dogfucker really made it look like he cared for Hank

Dogfucker?

>no mention of what you actually win by killing the kitten
>sociopathic Sup Forumsmblrites shouting about how they'd murder it so hard it would be a little stain on the ground

And you guys think you're normal

Why should we give a shit about normal?

I said I wouldn't do it for a Klondike Bar, isn't that enough for you, normal police?

Dogfucker Humphries.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Humphries#Self-published
>Our Love is Real

Of course

How is that a duel of intelligence?

Visual representation.
Like every fight between people with mind powers.

It never was. The whole point was that Pym and Vision had created something that could beat his ass. It always comes down to force, in the end.

if you actually kill cats, you need to kill yourself

I don't kill cats for no reason.

Politically? Sure...
How hard would it be to character assassinate a smelly animal who doesn't give a flying rat's ass about you...

In fact I think that cat line's rat asses more than you, sad.

>In fact I think that cat likes rat asses more than you, sad.
That feels more like a dig at me than the kitten. I don't even rank above rat ass. Damn.

Thats not the question he's asking and you damn well know it

Say what you want about the dog fucker, but I liked Avengers AI.
It was the last time before Rage of Ultron where they both were having a good time.
Don't get me wrong, I loved Rage of Ultron! I just feel like after it both Vision and Hank have been a lot more dour. It's understandable. Vison lost one of his closest ties to humanity and Hank... well Hank isn't here anymore There is only Hanktron now.
I just hope they both bounce back eventually. I mean Vision can't stay a sad sack forever right?
Right?

Probably not.
>Just some random kitten I have no attachment to?
The problem here is that you meet a kitten and instantly get attached to it. And this goes for every kitten.

If you say so. I can't imagine that being the case for me, but then again I've never been put in that position. I feel like if I stood to significantly benefit, I could see the animal as an obstacle first and foremost.

Not that it wouldn't be sad. I have left small animals to almost certain death because I had no means of taking care of them. It's too bad, but thems the breaks sometimes, yanno?

I mean, even you qualified your answer with probably. It all depends on what we stand to gain.

> I have left small animals to almost certain death because I had no means of taking care of them.
You must be really fucking poor then.

>have you tried stomping on a rat it doesnt kill them it just pisses them off.
/tg/ please go

At the time, fuck yeah I was. I barely had enough money for my books and food. The local shelter would have been a death sentence as well.

These things happen. It is what it is.

Calling it now ada will become a bioterrorist.

Did Vision just have a cat baby with Hank Pym?

How many cat babies does Pym have?

One of my wife's older friends has a four year old daughter who strangled a kitten recently. They live out in the country and they have a family of stray cats who live nearby, and there are at least three kittens (well, two now). Apparently the little girl knew exactly what she was doing, she choked the life out of the kitten and when her dad came upon the corpse she said she choked it (not "hugged" it like I would have expected).

She's not allowed around cats anymore.

Her parents should seek help for her, those are sociopath tendencies that are usually the start of serial killers.

>So I get to kill a kitten AND an autobot?

No. A kitten and an android. Marvel does not have the license to use Transformers anymore, so usiung any licensed names from the franchise would not be possible.

nice

You're getting spittle on the screen.

I will consume the cat and gain its courage.

EATING KITTENS IS JUST PLSIN WRONG!

*PLAIN

OH GODDAMMIT

I'd actaully sooner kill myself.

>Avenger AI
Man, all the good books get shitcanned.

>all these edgelords

You cannot defeat the kitten.

Yes, but what do I win?

>drowning kittens in a sack.
I beat someones ass for that once.

man, I know working on a farm makes you completely desensitized to the suffering of other creatures because you view anything that's not yourself as a tool to serve you but

why can't you just leave the kittens be? Let them grow up and go off into the woods to terrorize birds or be eaten by coyotes or whatever cats do when left to their own instincts

You don't HAVE to take care of them just because they exist

No way mister

That's just wrong

I was about to post this exact picture and text. Well played.