Uh, uh, catch me ridin' like a bitch
Got the six forty-five, catch me ridin' with my bitch
Uh, long hair, Lana, that's my bitch
Uh, You can tell by the swagger and the lips, uh
Uh, uh, catch me ridin' like a bitch
Got the six forty-five, catch me ridin' with my bitch
Uh, long hair, Lana, that's my bitch
Uh, You can tell by the swagger and the lips, uh

Attached: wojak being dabbed on.png (645x773, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/northern-ireland-same-sex-marriage-bill-3927701-Mar2018/
youtube.com/watch?v=50cOoQ8FNgw
realestate.com.au/property-studio-nsw-petersham-423349106
twitter.com/AnonBabble

business idea: engineer women to have cute cat ears

Attached: 1522127236217.png (499x624, 387K)

business idea: leftist tears coffee mugs

now I am become poo

just had an EXCELLENT piss

the destroyer of loos

any pooicide man in?

lmao lad

imagine using your filter unironically

Any proletariat man in

is this ironic?

HAVE YET TO SLEEP O_____O

nah it's literal

O_____O

FILTERED

is the opposite of ironic ronic

any occasional responsible drug use man in

lyrics posting IS british

pfm

What is good

more of a sudra man myself

pfm

PFM

on very rare occasions here, alri.

this twat is so triggered lmao

Attached: Kung Fu vs Yoga.webm (480x246, 2.78M)

don't call me a kike ever again

thejournal.ie/northern-ireland-same-sex-marriage-bill-3927701-Mar2018/

>“It was a clear indication in the Lords this afternoon – normally when you introduce a private members’ bill, it’s received with silence,” Hayward said.

>"There was audible ‘hear, hear’ from all sides of the chamber, which indicates it’s a general view."

>“The chamber was overwhelmingly in support and the message is absolutely clear – that most people, politicians of all sides and crossbenchers who are of no side – take the view that equality is not something you can pick and choose on around the United Kingdom,” he said.

nonce sexpat freak

DAVE

What's your pill of choice over there?

based

any occasionaly irresponsible drug use man in?

mid-semester uni break starts day after tomorrow lads

this is my first sem ever and I haven't managed to fuck up yet which is good

what drugs are done in the far east

daves here
can literally smell his presence

We're all in here lads

fuck off literal child

They see me rollin
They hatin
Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin' dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin' dirty
My music so loud
I'm swangin
They hopin that they gonna catch me ridin' dirty

Attached: walking pepe.png (657x1145, 135K)

skitzo is in a tailspin

so rare that I don't even have a favourite, what would you reccomend? Assuming you're the nana leaf from yesterday.
completely legal ones of course.

I turned 18 in january and am therefore as much of an adult as you sweetie

>taking advantage of the Stormont collapse to cheekily legalise gay marriage while the religious nutters can't do anything about it

Based Lords

Gay marriage is literally pointless

Posting ‘slags’ isn’t an excuse to post pictures of underaged girls

the state shouldn't be the one to define marriage
it's like them defining christening or ordination

Fucks sake, I'm a like a bad decision making machine. Can't even choose the fastest way to toil and will end up late again.

gays out (off life)
cute cat ears girls in

one of these posters is dave

Marriage in the 21st century is literally just tax evasion

skitzo alert

gay "marriage" is cultural appropriation

unironically all me

youtube.com/watch?v=50cOoQ8FNgw

look like the girl at 0:54 but in guy form

I am.

Tramadol is my favorite. It's a psuedo opiate but it feels heavenly. This is going to sound dorky but one of my favorite experiences in Bangkok was heading to the cinema with my mate. Popped some tramadol in the Starbucks in that huge mall with the kino on the top floor. Most surreal/great feeling ever.

What have you tried/enjoyed over there so far. Don't make a habit of opiates/tramadol. I've seen a few lives ruined over there. Keep disciplined or don't start at all imo. Wish the Mcdicks here had fried chicken.

Attached: 01240912941.jpg (1200x1614, 301K)

Are you a government agent?
people should pay less taxes, getting married is an easy way to do so

marriage is a legal institution

just remembered I downloaded br2049 last night
might take a gander

Back in 1999 the Lords had a 9 hour debate on making the straight and gay ages of consent both 16. Lords openly and comfortably opposed it because it was sinful, disgusting and would encourage gay men, who are prone to predatory urges, to prey on little boys.

I read the transcripts of that debate and it's absolutely bewildering that they got away with that shit so recently. Clearly I'm more liberal than I thought because it was absurd to read. And Lord Alli (gay paki peer) outed himself in his speech during the debate and people just went back to calling gays immoral scum who couldn't be trusted to not give each other HIV if they lowered the age of consent.

Mental to think they're now supporting gay marriage

it's also a sacrament

pet rock is thinking about starting tramadol

give me advice which I can give to my pet rock

all taxes are theft, but as long as I'm going to get stolen from, everyone else should as well
fuck normalfags who get to pay less just because they team up with someone else

you consent to taxes by living in the country, they are not theft

Call centre Job interview in 3 hours, the interviewer keeps calling me up to keep me up to date with the interview which I find very strange. Either I am the only one applying or he is just checking my telephone manner. Not sure what to think.

I don't know what to advise your pet rock. It's fun, don't abuse it.

So are funerals, but they're also secular and subject to regulations. Things can be both

good film
villeneuve might be the most interesting mainstream director today

and yet it's literally illegal to revoke your citizenship

>all taxes are theft, but as long as I'm going to get stolen from, everyone else should as well
>fuck normalfags who get to pay less just because they team up with someone else

Attached: guy who isn't a normie.webm (854x480, 2.94M)

Yeah I dont understand why gay people were not satisfied with civil partnership as if it wasnt basically the same thing.

They're not wrong, benders love preying on little boys.

Look at that gay movie director and his penchant of getting twinks as close to the legal age as possible. I'm sure if he shooting in a country without an age of consent he'd be plowing 10 year olds.

There was a murder in the red barn
A murder in the red barn

The trees are bending over
The cows are lying down
The autumn's taking over
You can hear the Buckshot hounds
The watchman said to Reba the loon
Was that pale at Manzanita
Or was it Blind Bob the coon?
Pin it on a drifter
They sleep beneath the bridge
One plays the violin
And sleeps inside a fridge

There was a murder in the red barn
A murder in the red barn

Someone's crying in the woods
Someone's burying all his clothes
Now Slam the Crank from Wheezer
Slept outside last night and froze
Road kill has its seasons
Just like anything
There is possums in the autumn
And there's farm cats in the spring

Attached: 1473150231871.png (554x400, 66K)

gay "people" shouldn't be allowed to get funerals like straights

funerals are not a sacrament

because everytime they get married they give straight people the gay plague (anal infections)

yes but you can do it
nothing save money is stopping you from going elsewhere and giving up your American citizenship

>you consent to taxes by living in the country, they are not theft
at which point do you consent? the moment your involuntarily born?

Theory: All LGBT freaks are MKULTRA drones

My Lords, many of your Lordships will know that I am openly gay. I am 34. I was gay when I was 24, when I was 21, when I was 20, when I was 19, when I was 18, when I was 17 and even when I was 16. I have never been confused about my sexuality. I have been confused about the way I am treated as a result of it. The only confusion lies in the prejudice shown, some of it tonight, and much of it enshrined in the law.

Many noble Lords probably cannot understand what it is like to be gay and young. It means that one can be called anything: "sick"; "abnormal"; "unnatural"; "ruined". Those words were used by colleagues tonight. The noble Earl, Lord Longford, and the noble Lords, Lord Selsdon and Lord Davies of Coity, used them all, and that is supposed to be acceptable.

I do not understand why I should be treated differently before the law. Last year I wanted to speak in the debate on the equalisation of the age of consent but I had only just joined your Lordships' House and my noble friend the Government Chief Whip advised me that a maiden speech on such a controversial topic would not go down well. I am glad I took his advice. Like so many of his judgments, it was sound and his guidance was right.

Over the past year I have learned a lot about your Lordships' House. Most importantly, and above all, this House believes that all people deserve fair and equal treatment. I have seen noble Lords on both sides of the House work night after night going through legislation line by line to ensure that that legislation is fair for all. But equality before the law is a high and exacting standard. It means that we have to support things that we do not personally believe in; it means that we have to let people do things that we would not do ourselves; and it means that we have to allow people to say things that we personally do not agree with. It is impossible to be almost equal before the law. Equality is an absolute. It is indivisible and it must be applicable to all.

ive come to wish you an unhappy birthday
'cos you're evil, and you lie

Attached: pepe choon.jpg (354x286, 14K)

Gay people who get married are like white people who celebrate Cinco de Mayo

by not leaving you consent
also fuck off namefag

exactly

Last year I sat through the Third Reading debate. It was my first day here. I listened to the speeches of many noble Lords. Some were unpleasant and prejudiced; others were just ill-informed and ignorant; many were supportive. What was clear then, as now, is that there is an overwhelming case for change. The case has been made time and time again tonight. The medical case has been made by the BMA, the RCN and the Royal College of Physicians. The social case for change has been made by Barnardo's, the National Children's Bureau, the NSPCC and Save the Children. What do we have opposing us? Anecdotal evidence. Those bodies have all made clear that there is no medical or psychological reason to continue to discriminate against young people. The intellectual and moral argument has, in my view, been won. For the second time, legislation on this matter has come back to this House when Members of another place have passed it with an overwhelming majority, and I suppose that in the end—to use a phrase I have heard here time and time again—they will get their way.

I turn now to the noble Baroness's amendment. Last year the noble Baroness invited us to ask the Government to think again. She said that lowering the 738 age of consent without proper parliamentary scrutiny would be quite wrong constitutionally. In particular, she expressed her concerns about the abuse of trust, which many of us share. We sent the legislation back and asked the Government to think again. They thought again and my right honourable friend the Home Secretary incorporated safeguards into the Bill. Now the noble Baroness says that she wants a further delay.

This amendment is not a mere technicality. It seeks to divert legitimate discussion away from the main arguments because all the points raised in the previous debate have been answered. That cannot be disputed. This is an unseemly device which I hope the House will see through. Let us have a vote on the substance of the Bill and not be diverted by the amendment.

The question is not whether one view of morality is right and another is wrong but whether the law can tell me who I am and prevent me from being who I am and whether it is right to criminalise me for who I am. For me this debate tonight is not an academic, intellectual or even theological one. Between the ages of 16 to 21 I suffered under this law. I was made to keep my relationships secret from my employers, friends and even my family. To create that level of fear in anyone so young is unforgivable and I do not believe that we should put any more young people through it.

I know that this is a difficult issue for some noble Lords, but respect for others and their right to equal treatment must be the overriding consideration tonight. Some noble colleagues have said that their religious and moral considerations do not allow them to vote for the Bill but that the arguments for equality are so strong that they will not vote against it either, and for that I am very grateful.

>Mental to think they're now supporting gay marriage
its all for votes, fuckers would sell their sole just for the devils vote

not a letter

In the debate last year I was particularly struck by the position adopted by the noble Lord, Lord Jakobovits, for he above all should understand persecution and ethnic, social and religious cleansing. None of these should be tolerated and this House should make no further concessions however small. When he spoke I was reminded of a poem that I looked up this morning. I am sure that many noble Lords are familiar with it but I quote it nonetheless: First they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew. Then they came for the Communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out for me". In tonight's vote I should like your Lordships to speak out for me and millions like me, not because you agree or disagree or because you approve or disapprove, but because if you do not protect me in this House you protect no one.

The Lords don't need votes, that's sort of the point

we don't have cinco de mayo in the civilised world
keep it relevant

>their soles

reminder cinco de mayo is literally a made up holiday to sell beer to tourists

I fucked homie. You fucked but if god got us then we gon be alright.
We gon be alright

Attached: 1522055924632.png (1054x526, 69K)

nice, yeah it'd be once or twice a year or something for me. I'll look into it next time I walk by a dodgy pharmacy. I've just tried valium etc. really. The oddest one I tried was called something-a-pam, can't remember it's name but it wasn't pleasant, just made me fall asleep and have weird dreams.

why don't you just call it 5th of may?

I thought it was so the maids in arrested development had a day off

train in 30 mins just got out of bed

Off off off with your head
Dance dance dance 'til you're dead

Attached: capitalism dab pepe.jpg (1280x720, 249K)

So this.....is the Sydney property market...

realestate.com.au/property-studio-nsw-petersham-423349106

Attached: ah yes.png (1053x762, 788K)

Attached: kkoj4.jpg (480x640, 65K)

morning lads

Attached: 1446655334029.jpg (400x449, 26K)