What does Sup Forums actually look like?

ITT post:
>1. Country
>2. What do you look like and do you consider yourself attractive in your country
As a general rule, don't post selfies of yourself. Use words.

Attached: 1521683097095.jpg (1543x1360, 74K)

Finland
I'm ultra mega chad with huge penis and women worship me as their God

Flag
I have Nordic blood so something like a fat pewdiepie before he dyed his hair and became edgy

1. Russia
2. I'm Asian, so i'm not attractive to majority of women here. But my height is 190 cm and i have sporty shapes, so i can be acceptable. + some kind of charisma and exoticism.

>flag
>indian

Finland
25cm cock and my usual sauna temperature is 150 degrees.

girls see my face and avert their gaze

I'm quite good looking but I'm only 175cm tall so shorter than most girls my age

>Flag
I'm Croatian but I don't look anything like a fellow Croat. I have pale skin, blondish brown hair with a pair of blue eyes and soft features. I'm generally small looking compared to my friends because I'm an uber twink who looks like he's 15 and gets sexually harassed by gay guys wanting to stick a cock in my mouth.

Attached: 8_1.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

>flag
>tall and lanky with a sharp face, also great facial hair

Spain
I'm an attractive twink with average height and 16cm uncut dick
shame im socially retarded

Attached: shimakaze.png (1771x1254, 673K)

flag
187cm ,~80kg,long hair
I never had any luck with the ladies even when i looked different.

>

Both of us were quite obviously sarcastic

Yeah, I got it but it doesn't really seem you got what I obviously was saying

australia
finblood, good looking, everyone thinks im super aryan
8 inch peepee. I shitpost and fuck girls on the daily

There's nothing special about me, I'm 167cm, 51kg average looking extrovert which is hard in this country

Flag
Ultra mega muscular chad with dark blonde hair, silver-blue eyes, neandrethal jaw, dark red short beard, 190 cm, 85kg and a 19cm dick

flag
Average looking guy, but tiny manlet; fortunately amsterdam is full of tiny foreigners.

Messy light chestnut hair, sharp blue eyes, slight eyebags, not much facial hair. I'm not very tall.

flag
would look good if it wasn't for my huge ass potato nose, I don't consider myself attractive but I still may be here since I'm kind of tall and have blonde hair/blue eyes. Beard will eventually grow so that might make me a bit better looking. Also got a big benor but it doesn't really matter

>ayo i got sum nordic blood nigga

Attached: mutt3.png (1168x524, 30K)

1. The land of fuck you and your personal info gathering thread
2. I'm the invisible man
I'm the invisible man
Incredible how you can
See right through me

> flag
> somewhat attractive I guess, been complimented by some qts and stalked by pajeets
Petite, curly long hair, high cheekbones, pretty face. Average bod

send bob pic dere

Sweden.
Just an average SweBoi
>pic related

Attached: Runkmå 20171108.jpg (1976x1598, 1.64M)

Flag
15cm and uncut but has almost perfect proportions,shame about the size though

decent beard,pretty handsome from the nose up,preety sharp face exept these huge cheeks that make me look like motherfucking nien nunb

good muscles but a bit chubby,im slightly shorter than the norm by maybe 3 or 4 cm