THE FLASH

Official synopsis for episode 7, "Killer Frost".

>KEVIN SMITH DIRECTS; KILLER FROST EMERGES — Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) uses her powers to save Barry (Grant Gustin) but as her mother predicted, the effort unleashes her inner Killer Frost. She goes on a rampage looking for Doctor Alchemy, kidnapping Julian (Tom Felton) and battling both The Flash and Vibe (Carlos Valdes). Meanwhile, Joe (Jesse L. Martin) and H.R. (Tom Cavanagh) have a heart to heart talk.

It's happening!

>Kevin Smith

>killing Julian
Alchemy confirmed

Nah, he's a good director. Just a godawful writer.

I like him and i'm 100% sure he can't make thise show any shittier than it is right now.

>Julian confirmed not Alchemy.

>KEVIN SMITH

>Meanwhile, Joe (Jesse L. Martin) and H.R. (Tom Cavanagh) have a heart to heart talk.

I don't want to hear a dad lecture. It's going to be depressing.

Will Julian replace Caitlin on the team?

It's fine.

I would really like that actually.

Won't be that kind of heart-to-heart.

You do realize they'll use the power of love or some bullshit to get her to stand down and they'll go back to how they were before just with Caitlin having a few episodes on "trying to learn how to control her powers." Eventually they have her go out sometimes with Barry when the budget allows it.

>Joe and HR spitroast the cute DA

He directed one of the few good episodes post-Zoom reveal in season 2; what are you on about?

Damn, this actres is hot (cool) as fuck in this outfit and being blonde.
But she is meh in her daily form. Sad.

Didn't you get the memo, Julian Dorne is an alias. His real name is Jason Blood.

Oh that's going to be a violent heart-to-heart.

>power of love
>Killer Clam
nigga did you and I watch the same show

thanks kev

Did you? Half of the character interactions on this show boil down to the power of love.

Cool.

Pretty much this

Oh how I wish this is true

>Meanwhile, Joe (Jesse L. Martin) and H.R. (Tom Cavanagh) have a heart to heart talk.
It's Fedora Well's time to shine!