Sup Forums poll

Do you believe that Islam should be outlawed in your country?

strawpoll.me/11139243

Religion should be outlawed.

Whoever voted No, explain yourself.

I want to hear your reasoning

>GUYS WE SHOULD BAN THIS ONE RELIGION IM AGAINST
>YOURE EDGY FOR BEING AGAINST ALL ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS

Seriously?

terrible form and posture from the executioner

ISIS truly are a shit

muslim

This

They should take pointers from the Saudis

>implying Christian morality hasn't upheld and fostered civilization in the West

kys desu senpai

I bet you're voting Van der Bellen, right?

why are you here?

>banning a violent death cult means you have to ban every other religion no matter how peaceful
Ernst?

Probably not, it would first of all be near impossible to outlaw, second of all it would become the new cool edgy thing to do.

Of course, I don't think we should be importing millions and millions of muslims either.

making a religion illegal won't really make a difference

you need to make the people that follow it leave as well, otherwise it still get's practiced behind closed doors and makes it even harder to track those being radicaliased

it is informally in Namibia

>It's a binary poll
Sorry Sup Forumsack, I don't think in black and white.

i dont own a fedora

racist

>implying Christian morality hasn't upheld and fostered civilization in the West
>implying European morality and traditions didnt slowly but surely make Christianity into a more western and tolerant cult, especially after the scism

>banning a child abusing and power hungry trillion dollar cult is somehow bad

If youre against Islam, then youre against Judaism and Christianity too. Theyre the same shit. Christianity is neutered Islam. Judaism is exclusive Islam.

I tend more towards the no side, but I'm easy to persuade if there's good evidence it's not working in Canada.

The number of reformed Muslims in my province is enough to assimilate the radical ones without contamination.

>roach
kys we will come for you mücahits

R A R E F A G
A
R
E
F
A
G

>a child abusing and power hungry trillion dollar cult
>implying Roman Catholics aren't the original heretics

Christianity up until fairly recently was the cornerstone of morality and ethics in the western world

it isn't perfect by any means but it is better than Islam and Judaism

Prohibition didn't work for booze. Religion is far more intoxicating and addictive. Just ask anyone here.

>Islam holds up a literal genocidal child-rapist as the ideal example for everyone to follow
>a few priests diddle children and the church comes down on them like a ton of bricks
Yeah, totally the same.

Figure this might be a good thread to ask in. I recently visited Zurich and Geneva and we saw an insane amount of muslim people. Many many women covered up with just the eyes showing. Watching the people walk by near the lake I swear it was like 40% muslim. When did this happen? I wish I would have researched this before I decided to vacation there. Was creepy as fuck.

>Prohibition didn't work for booze
That's because it wasn't enforced.

Tell me, is there an opium problem in China today? Will there be drug problem in the Philippines by the end of the decade?

I believe that there is only one thing that should and can be done. Pic related.

then lets get rid of borders, they don't work

also all of the bans on drugs need to go

just look at China and the Philippines, they enforced their prohibition properly and will soon no longer have a drug problem

DEUS VULT

Godspeed Hans, don't let mutti merkel find out about your online shitposting habits.

Yes and yes. There are drug problems everywhere. Most of what you see is state sponsored media telling you everything is fine.

Prohibiting Islam won't stop people from practicing Islam, and at least in my country, the principle of religious freedom is one of the pillars upon which the entire country is founded. I can hate on Islam all I want -- and I do -- but that won't stop the fact that it's a religious belief and therefore protected by my country's constitution from being true.

So, we punish the extremists and let the rest do as they will. No other position on this is acceptable until our Constitution changes, which is far more difficult than any other law around here. I've also already given an example of where a constitutional amendment banning something didn't work.

If belief is a crime of thought, then it is even more unenforceable than alcohol prohibition was.

>banning a child abusing and power hungry trillion dollar cult is somehow bad
But you shouldn't ban them, the government is a necessary evil.

>not reading into religions to find out what they're about and how its followers behave
>comparing religion to harmlessly interchangeable things

Also

>Maoist communism is a good thing because it "ended" opium use in China

I never thought I would hear this on Sup Forums.

But what happens if that religion preaches death to all non-believers?

Now I know #notallMuslims subscribe to that belief, but what if a new religion comes along that does preach that, and all of its followers believe it? Should the Jonestown cult have been considered a religion worthy of protection? Should Wahhabism be considered a religion worthy of protection?

They propably already know about it. Big Brother is strong here.

I never said Maoism was good, just that it worked

You could implement the anti drug policy without killing rice farmers