Are niggers really a different species?

I've been seeing a lot of posts about niggers, it seems that they just don't have the same behavior as other races, almost as if they belong to a different species?

>Post anecdotes you have about niggers being niggers
>Post any proof you have regarding niggers being a different species.

Other urls found in this thread:

scholastic.com/teachers/article/wolves-coyotes-and-dogs
phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2013/01/21/snow-coyotes-and-spirit-bears/
be.well.org/the-dangers-of-fluoride-and-how-to-decalcify-your-pineal-gland/
fluoridealert.org/issues/health/pineal-gland/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Actually.
We are the same species, as we can produce fertile offspring.
But, we are different breeds of human, like a rottweiler and a golden retriever, completely different, but able to have fertile offspring.

A wolf and a dog can reproduce.

Polar bears and grizzly bears are massively different animals. They live in different biomes, they have distinct and nuanced behaviours tailored for living in these areas. Grizzly bears are omnivores and have a diet primarily consisting of berries and roots, but also supplement with fish and whatever is available. Polar bears are obligate carnivores, and swim and hunt critters like seals.

Would anyone consider grizzly and polar bears the "same"? Of course not.

They are reproductively compatible.

I would fuck the niggeress tbqh senpai

Not fertile offspring.
A tiger and a lion and reproduce
Not fertile offspring
A donkey and a horse can reproduce
Not fertile offspring
They are different species in the same genus.
There is no other organism in our genus.
All humans are the same species.
Don't get me wrong I hate niggers too.
But if youre going to use science to hate them, use it right.

That's actually not true.
Dogs and wolves have fertile offspring. This is because dogs are actually just domesticated wolves bread into funny shapes.
scholastic.com/teachers/article/wolves-coyotes-and-dogs

>poo in loo
I bet you'd fuck anything that moves you dirty pajeet. Your flag is literally an asshole.

So doesn't that mean that asians, whites, niggers, spics are all just "domesticated" Africans who evolved into slightly different shapes?

Maybe.
But we are more evolved than they are.

it's a grey area. it's good you pointed that out, i won't use this argument anymore so liberals don't use it against me

Domestic dogs are not descended from wolves. Dogs and wolves shared a canine ancestor.

Also, white people did not 'evolve' from black people.

Yes. There women's hair has gravity powers, and melanoma organs are superior. We can't compete.

Okay Jerome I'd lick your sisters dark chocolate can't tho

Dogs can hybridize with golden jackals and coyotes too, from which they are not descended.

For example, jackal-dog hybrids are used in Russia for bomb-sniffing, as jackals are believed to have superior senses of smell. White coyotes in Newfoundland are believed to have inherited their light-fur gene from a golden retriever.

phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2013/01/21/snow-coyotes-and-spirit-bears/

Actually I'm half Scottish half German, and thus full Aryan.
Nice try rajeesh, you will never look good no matter how many hours you spend in the gym.

>be at subway for some sammich
>giant fucking negress in front of me
>smells like it used vomit as shampoo
>go to Wendy's instead

Fucking niggers.

>images (1)

Are you telling me you had no images saved on your computer and you just went and saved your very first image to reply to me.

Are you on one of those internet cafes they have in India where you get to play for free if you promise not to shit on the floor?

>half German
>full Aryan

Achmed, please; pick one

Your graph uses the new definition of retarded as well.

It used to be anyone with an IQ >In 1959, AAMD set the IQ threshold for mental retardation at < 85. The civil rights movement of the next decade forced psychologists to rethink this boundary, because half the African American population fell below it. In 1973, responding to this concern, AAMD (by then AAMR) changed the threshold for retardation from IQ < 85 to IQ < 70. The boundary moved south by one standard deviation! The proportion of blacks below the threshold instantly dropped from about 50 percent to 12 percent.

Wow OP what a fucking red pill.

Listen here Dylan, Tyler, Braxten, whatever queer name your mom gave you.
This website is for people who are at least 18.

Based. I belive we are loved by God, and we should treat everyone with the same level of decency. I don't automatically right off every black person I meet, that being said I wouldnt invite one into my home unless I knew them very well. I probably will never invite a muslim into my home because they choose to turn from God and worship their death cult.

Please provide link I am interested.
Pic may or may not be related am not sure

Nice teeth

sad when your racist narrative plays against you and pretty hard at that, huh?

the kikes have domesticated your lot while native africans refuse to be

you should just adnit racism is trash and the true enemy to mankind is the "jew" aka synagogue of satan

Is there not also the mark of Cain?

>A extremely complicated species with minimal differences is the same as a extremely simple species with extreme differences.
Who knew.

I wasn't being sarcastic senpai I am learning lots of new shit (((they))) don't teach at school i found this.

your pic needs to be a cartoon because no real jew ever said that.
kek'd

>the kikes have domesticated your lot
tell us more about how the Jews are responsible for the Industrial Revolution

Same honestly

it's not impossible for cain & abel to becone best bro's again

meet me halfway, let's be better

>HUEMAN
holy shit i need a moment

Sorry didn't mean to offend then, that was rude of me. Sorry Americans are pretty vicious.

Here's a fact: there are only two nations in the world that allow fluoridated public water systems.
Guess which ones they are.

Horrific. People seriously need to take this seriously.

In UK we have gun crime units dedicated to Black community because they are so determined to get guns and commit crime with them.

>Minimal differences
>Brazil
Ooo oo aah ah. Eeee, ee ee ooo ah ahah. Ooga booga.

Can you translate that to english for me?

Niggers aren't people, let alone a different species of people.

I have nothing against blacks.
There's a difference between niggers and blacks.

I'm intrigued what are you hinting.

>(((us)))

what did he mean by this

the "blacks" have partial white/asian dna

Is that Ben Bernanke?

I make some mistakes, sure, but what does it prove exactly?
What does it mean for my point?
English is not my native language, me making mistakes is natural, and quite honestly i would pay more attention to your youth grammar, it's worse than mine and i've learnt english with videogames and youtube.

>hurr niggers are not necessarily black
this is the equivalent of defining your own gender. you're a fucking spaz.

I work at subway lol. They also bring flies in and they land on all the vegetables and everyone complains about it, so I'd have to prep more vegetables and waste existing shit. It's awful man, but at least the 7.75 an hour still counts.

Israel and the United States are the only two countries where it's legal to put fluoride in the water.

Fluoride is in the same category for the effects it has on the human brain as mercury (Mg) and Lead (Pb), and it calcifies your pineal gland, making you more passive.

The pineal gland is responsible for creating dreams. Come over here and drink our water for a bit, you will then have less lucid dreams, and often will not dream at all.
>be.well.org/the-dangers-of-fluoride-and-how-to-decalcify-your-pineal-gland/

>fluoridealert.org/issues/health/pineal-gland/

you'll never build bridges while using racist rhetoric

>implying whites and asians didn't come out of african gene pools in the first place

inb4 (you)

There's much worse

I wasn't making fun of your grammar.
I speak Spanish too dumbfuck.

Hay dos idomas en los estados unidos, castilliano y ingles. Donde cono esta su cerebro puta?

Tambien yo puedo entender portuguesa.

There were folks that arose in Africa and they had intelligence and communication skills that surpassed all their ugly black neighbors. So these more intelligent hominids risked everything to leave their ugly black neighbors. They crossed deserts they climbed mountains to escape their ugly black neighbors. These are the Eurasians.

Neanderthals and homosapiens could also produce fertile offspring. This argument is silly.

We are not the same as each other.

thanks mate cheerio 1488.

no mankind started in Mesopotamia
and went off in their own directions and white people became smarter and black people became more physically fit

So I'm guessing that all Irish are pikeys or all brits are chavs?

I remember reading that every race other than blacks interbred with neanderthals (which might have actually been smarter than pure homo sapiens since they had clothes before us and bigger brains) after we left africa

so yes, niggers are pretty much a different species

>more evolved
That's such bizarre terminology when you've existed for roughly the same amount of time, just in different environments. There's no "more evolved" unless the white race is somehow older than blacks. Otherwise you're just adapted to different environments. You're conflating the idea of evolution with "getting better".

different species, nah, different subspecies, absolutely

actually it seems that only female sapiens-neanderthal hybrids were fertile, male offspring was apparently infertile

>Nigger, noun: A dark-skinned person of Negro descent; a black person.
>pikey, noun: a gypsy.

learn to read you fucking mongrel.

Implying that a nigger is to a white person what a fucking majestic wolf is to some meme doggo, tho?

>But but, but blacks and whites are equal, that's what the TV says it's a known fact!

Go home little boy.

This is true. We carry neanderthal dna.

The #notallmuslims stance is stupid

OH YEA WELL SOME WOLVES CAN BE DOMESTICATED

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? ARE YOU JUDGING ME BY THE COLOR OF MY FUR?

WE ALL HAVE CANINES UNDERNEATH

WOLF LIVES MATTER

DOGS NEED TO STOP BEING RACIST TOWARDS WOLVES, THEY SHOULD FEEL GUILTY FOR SHIVERING IN FEAR EVERY TIME A WOLF IS NEAR.

WE NEED TO BREED DOGS OUT OF EXISTENCE, ONLY THEN WILL PREJUDICE CEASE TO EXIST

this is how all you fucking liberal ass faggots sound

>> (((Dictionary)))
The fact of the matter is colloquial speech in the United States nigger is used to describe a specific type of black person.

This is a fact. It's not like Chink, or Spic.

Made up all that bullshit, and every nigga still wants a white girl... Rekt..

>centuries of slavery, oppression and racism inflicted by whites on blacks
>oh this has no effect on their culture or racial psyche

>few years of feminist media
>THIS IS WHAT IS CAUSING ALL THE NUMALES WE HAVE TO STOP IT

this is your brain on Sup Forums

This always kills the liberal. If it is impossible for different species to interbreed - how do whites have Neanderthal DNA? Did they buy it at Wal-Mart?

Zebras and Horses can breed.
Donkeys and Horses can breed.

Blacks are subspecies at the very most. Give them another 10,000 more years of isolation and they'll be different species. Religion wants you to believe everyone is the same, but evolution says otherwise.

Ummmm...yeah, ok, whatever.

I agree.
Realistically I know zero niggers in real life that aren't absolute chimps.

I know some half black people though who are pretty cool but identify as black.

I also know this pretty chill guy from Africa who only chimps out when drunk.

the distinction though is about having offspring that is fertile itself, not a genetic dead end, both male and females

poor attempt at deflection

>induputble
>...
>chidlren

Jesus Christ, stormfags are so stupid, they can't fix their own pics...

Citation?
Not saying you're wrong just interested in reading.

>how do whites have Neanderthal DNA?

Neanderthals were not as fast as Homosapiens, and they weren't as aggressive as Homosapiens. Neanderthals were highly civilized and basically created culture (which is why both Asians and Europeans are the founders of civilization). If it weren't for their physical limitations they may still be alive and have dominance over Homosapiens. Except they were notoriously docile/empathic.

They aggressively attacked the overly-empathic Neanderthal and basically raped them into extinction. At some point when the Neanderthals numbers were dangerously low they fled north through Europe to places like Sweden and Norway. They built very sheltered communities and were very wary of outsiders.

That's where inbreeding and shit comes into play.

Most white people have Neanderthal DNA because they're the descendants of Neanderthal rape babies.

If blacks and whites are the same, how come every nig I have ever seen smells like shit?

Checkmate, Tyreloneese

>right off
but yea p decent summary.
statistics and all.

The offspring are sterile, mules.
Personally I'm waiting for the first leaf/dog hybrid

Nope, just complete disregard and contempt for a post not deserving anything else. Give up while you're behind.

>Leaf
Believe it or not I've never had an intelligent man to man conversation with any Canadian who wasn't drunk. All of the conversations I've had with your women they just shudder and act autistic.

>niggers are pure

No

Race is a social construct

>centuries of slavery, oppression and racism inflicted by whites on blacks
You realize blacks were enslaving each other en masse way before europeans showed up right? When europeans came in they just said "hey, you have slaves? here's some shekels, gib".

So how did humans and Neanderthal interbreed?

literally google it m8, it has been accepted for a while
hell Oase1, an individual from paleolithic Romania, had a chromosome which was almost 50% full Neanderthal

Have you ever noticed that intelligent, achieving, and especially right wing blacks often have white features?

>shitty typo
>not lose all your credibility

People like you are cancer.

only through the females i.e the idea is that female sapiens-neanderthal hybrids were the fertile ones, and the reason scientists think so is that the X chromosome is richer in neanderthal derived alleles

the definition of species needs both male and female offspring to be fertile

this is just an hypothesis btw, and it's why neanderthals have been considered at times a subspecies and at times another species

>hurr the dictionary is the sophistry of the juden durr
are all americans this dumb?

Right?

Listen Kwan Chang, I understand that you're upset about being physically smaller than any other species, but your brain makes up for it okay? So act like it and don't be a beta. Make real arguments.

It's obvious I didn't make the info-graphic myself, but all of that information is 100% true and confirmed by actual department of justice data.
Don't be a stupid nigger.

it's not sad,
i'm not a child, i can be proven wrong and not chimp out,
this is the difference between me and niggers like you

what's sad is your pathetic attempt to bait me into becoming angry, while i just don't care about a random amerifag on the internet

I'm done, the brits are too far gone.
Enjoy being raped to death by a pack of sand niggers.

Note: the above use of sand nigger proves my point. We use nigger to mean person of lesser class or quality.

I have noticed myself being far more repulsed by blacks than by Asians and Hispanics. Blacks have no manners whatsoever, they are pretentious and expect handouts all the damn time. I don't blame the ever growing anti-black sentiment, most of them are just too stilted and inflated in themselves despite their supposed poor upbringing. It's their parasite culture that needs to be eradicated.

that guy is the least intelligent man ive ever seen

and he says beCAUSE and communITY

to sound smart when hes speaking