i.4cdn.org/pol/1472670848907.jpg
>Latakia Aug 9
i.4cdn.org/pol/1472670886266.jpg

Developments September 1
Hama
>Ma'ardas/Ma'rus (north of Hama city) was kept overnight but lost today
>Sawran/Souran was fully taken by Jund al-Aqsa sometime after midnight
Aleppo
>Clashes ongoing in Technical College (northern part of Artillery Academy)
>Fateh Halab attack on Mallah area
>IS retakes some villages east of al-Ra'i

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJeFwSDA154
twitter.com/bm27_uragan/status/771821523199942656
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/771826193477668864
mobile.twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/771829124016943104/photo/1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE
youtube.com/watch?v=8eHpRjxk7N4
democracynow.org/2015/5/13/move_bombing_at_30_barbaric_1985
npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2015/05/18/407665820/why-did-we-forget-the-move-bombing
antiwar.com/blog/2013/05/13/28-years-ago-the-philadelphia-police-department-bombed-and-burned-a-city-block/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Tiger is dead

Tiger never dies

Who is doing the jewing in Syria?
I can't fully work it out

may Greater Syria be meme'd into existence

what he has in mind?

Researching advanced bakery bombing techniques

ok, Tiger is alive, so... who has Sup Forums killed?

[Embed] is strong is this one.

Russia vs. U.S proxy war, with 5-7 militant random kebab organizations and kurds thrown in the fray, and ISIS trying to keep their head above the water
everyone trying to take a slice of the cake

we're generally just shrugging at wtf do they want from us, and shooting some med-range artillery every time fire leaks to our side of the border while eating popcorn.

Each and every one of these sides is 100% convinced the other side is operated by jews

SAAnime

We Jews should be rooting for Turkish/U.S. alliance.

I know I am...

who could have guessed someday this autistic kid would be capable of such

All they want is to keep their precious nuclear threat over all the ME. And maybe some more of 'em Golan Heights.

Also, the Kurds...

With a name like that, you should know what is really in the works.

dunno, they tend to leave the job undone. look at iraq, they offed saddam- but ISIS took his place.
Who knows what will happen in Syria, at least we know Assad, and know he's just an incompetent buffoon. Someone that actually has some balls might take his place in the future, not good for us.

Of course generally i'm rooting for uncle sam, allies take priority above speculations

Oh, my antisemitism was showing? I try to be more careful next time.

>Each and every one of these sides is 100% convinced the other side is operated by jews

Except that's not true.

Nobody in his right mind would believe Assad is supported by Jews because he is the greatest enemy of the Israel in the region.

>Russia vs. U.S proxy war

If Iran and Russia (and possibly China) put boots on the ground, NATO can do jackshit.

>muh russian superpower meme

>SAA attacks Daraa
Are they fucking retard?

ISIS is pretty much keeping that land on ice for whoever is capable of taking it from them... The story is quickly becoming the same in Syria. I highly doubt Russia wants to continue wasting money on this, especially if there are other nations in the region who are willing to take action and manage a transition of some sort.

But, it's safe to say that within our lifetime, we will see Iraq cease to be a country.. Same with most if not all of Syria. Kurdistan has a better chance than Iraq and Syria...

Assad is giving a good life to the citizens in the areas he control! He can't keep getting away with it!

Why would you say that? Just remove Israel and let the others fight it out themselves if they still are up for it.

Because it looks like Israel is the only country in the Middle East who hasn't fucked their own economy through insanity.

This is years down the line though... Watch for Turkey and Israel to put the pieces together. The fighting will move to S.A.

>Assad is giving a good life to the citizens in the areas he control!
>By killing civilians and plundering rebels' areas.
Wow, so democratic and secular!

>Kurdistan has a better chance than Iraq and Syria.
Kurdistan has a good chance of a turkish occupation if Iraq or Syria collapse.

But both won't happen, a split of Iraq would mean that Iran gets more or less direct control over the Shia part and KSA won't allow that. They'll start a full scale war for this.
As long as Assad holds the coast, every nation further inside will be landlocked and isn't sustainable.

You must be new to think anyone here supports democracy.

Fuck off ahmed

It would all depend on who the backers of the players are at that point. I'm sure the U.S. will end up in Iraq. Again.

>He is against democracy
Ahmed, what are you doing in USA? Pls go back to ME

Why? They can't sell it to the public and they can just pour money into it to hold it together.

>By killing civilians and plundering rebels' areas.
Rebels do the same shit. Also rebels are unable to provide citizens in the areas they control with good pools, its not Assad's fault.

>democratic
Kek I never said that.

>secular
Yes he is secular, pools have nothing to do with that, whats the point?

new rebel video youtube.com/watch?v=hJeFwSDA154

The only area with trees and with mortar range

35.340020, 36.831464

It may be because Israel with it's allies can hold quite an economic grip on every other nation in the region. I don't see a reason for their economies not to blossom when foreign fuckery is stopped. You might be right about the fight moving to SA tho. Libya is still in turmoil with their two opposing central banks.

The whole country was like the pic on the left before these muzzies decided to bomb everything to shit. This is what I don't understand about the rebels. Do they really think that they will be able to rebuild and do better than Assad? I feel like they have been led to believe that they can be like the Saudis or UAE because they are Sunnis but in reality they are just illiterate goat fuckers.

twitter.com/bm27_uragan/status/771821523199942656
The future is now

Democracy doesn't work everywhere.

>explosives

>Rebels do the same shit
Bullshit, rebels are secular democrats and only kill regime soldiers.
>Also rebels are unable to provide citizens in the areas they control with good pools, its not Assad's fault
Of course it assad's fault, because he uses air forces to bomb rebels' pools, while rebels don't have air forces at all but even if they had they would never bomb any pools, because they are freedom fighters, not the dictators like assad.
>Yes he is secular
No, he is mudslime from alavite cult

Benefit will eventually outweigh cost.....

There's that timeless "it's the Jew's fault" line. It's so cute when adults can't just take responsibility for themselves. Their economies won't blossom if it's a terrorist breeding ground where Christians are beheaded and foreigners are held for ransom, and beheaded. Who wants to do business there?

kinetic weapons today, explosives tomorrow

>Rebels are secular democrats

looks like a grenade, or something even smaller explosion wise

Isis has nothing to do with Rebels, retard

>Democracy
>Good

Have a (you) mehmet.

>Bullshit, rebels are secular democrats and only kill regime soldiers.

Sorry m8 but if rebels win it'll be libya 2.0 . There are literally sides within the FSA that the moment the FSA won will declare war against each other.

The FSA has christians and jihadis at the same time ffs . The same shit happened in libya ,when gadaffi fell the sides that fought together suddently reminded themselves that they don't like each other

And don't do the "but >muh assad nd russia" cause i don't support them either . Syria is simply fucked atm, there is no best case scenario only least worst case scenario

there's more jihadists in syria than just isis ,retard

Well, you should stop prepping those terrorists then. Maybe you could stop occupying their lands too. It's kind of hard to do business with people that hate everything the west stands for just because they have been walked and fucked over by them so many times and frequently in the past that the hatered runs in the blood. I didn't say it was the jews' fault, but it's kinda hard to not make that conclusion when you start to look at the reasons and people behind these decisions.

why not go join them against the EVIL regime then mehmet?
or is this why you escaped syria?

I know some gypsies claim they can see the future, but come on Radu, assad's Syria 1.0 is much worse than Lybia 2.0, at least Lybia no more has a fucking dictator and therefore has bright future.

Come on, serbs are just turkish converts, stop claiming you are white balkanshits

You need to study some history of the Middle East.

This is nothing new... And no one in the west who has the power to make decisions has anything against Islam or Muslims. Everyone has been trying to create a safe trade zone in that region since the beginning of time.

Reports from Ma'an of heavy jihadists losses and they pulled away their dead from the battlefield just an hour ago.

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/771826193477668864

i gave tiger force this location about a hour ago...

35.340020, 36.831464

Man, I've studied the history, all right. The safe trading zones you talk about are not meant to be safe. All you care about is the demand for US dollars and steady outflow of weapons. As it happens to be, the best scenario for you is ruined economies with private central banks running on IMF loans buying weapons from you to go to war amongst themselves. US doesn't want free safe trading zones. YOU CAN'T AFFORD THAT. You haven't been able to in decades.

>come to /sg/
>look around
>full of jihadi fanbois
>*sigh*, remembering Leaf and the old gang

all they give a fuck about is their shit religion and the bullshit it "promises" including 72 virgins and a fairy tale land where everyone is a muzzie.

fucking worse then niggers

>The safe trading zones you talk about are not meant to be safe.

That statement pretty much explains the centuries old problem. Some people want trade, some people want jihad..

Kek'd

mobile.twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/771829124016943104/photo/1

Just too clarify it even for countryside. Suh3il al hassan is still alive and kicking jihadi ass.
though there are rumors about a traitor. This was gonna be the tigers chopper, but he got on another one.

>Some people want trade, some people want jihad..
But those who count just want chaos, and the jihadists are just their tools.

I know that feel.

>assad bombs the shit out of the country
>blame it on the rebels
What

>some people want jihad..
You do realise this part includes the US.gov?

>Rebels cause the war.
>Somehow this is Assad's fault.
t. Obama

>tfw only savages swim in bomb craters

purge them

he's right though, you should go and do something about the ebil regime you diaspora fuckstain

>Assad shoots and bombs unarmed civilians
>rebels cause the war
Fucking lol

I know bro. It gets more shitty every day. Since Rebels broke the aleppo siege we have been flooded.

>do an insurgency
>come from the countryside
>"liberate" cities
>attack government from there
>its now the govs fault, if it shoots back or bombs you

>unarmed civilians
TOP KEK

Ignorant AND stupid, I see...

American power hour was always horrible and/or slow
its just that (((uae))) shill thats here all day

>unarmed
>believing us propaganda

Once you bomb your own country, you lose. What is so hard to understand?

rip

>assad attacking unarmed civilians
>not a propaganda fantasy

pick one and only one, juan

>If you let the rebels take over your country, behead your men, rape your women children and goats, you win!
You should fix your flag, Trudeau.

And if your flag ISN'T wrong, It looks like the US government lost a long time ago:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE
youtube.com/watch?v=8eHpRjxk7N4
democracynow.org/2015/5/13/move_bombing_at_30_barbaric_1985
npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2015/05/18/407665820/why-did-we-forget-the-move-bombing
antiwar.com/blog/2013/05/13/28-years-ago-the-philadelphia-police-department-bombed-and-burned-a-city-block/

Thats abo zayn
tip top lel.

>if you kill your enemies, they win
Get off the proxy leaf.

>Once you bomb your own country, you lose.

Yeah.. Those are comparable situations. Totally buying it. All you got is memes and hot air, m8.

The point is the second you use your air force on your own population, you lose the hearts and minds of everyone. Fucking idiots.

bumping my shopz for memetry warfare

Kek, if that was the case the war would be over already. Idiot.

Yeah lets let the jihadis take over the cities and give them up.

Surely the USA would never bomb a hypothetical extremist armed militia who take over a city

>you lose the hearts and minds of everyone

Yeah, no. We've spoken to actual Syrians and the opposite is true- the rebels are ever more hated for plunging the nation into chaos.

The only reason the rebels are still functioning is masses of US and Saudi assistance.

>implying violent crackdowns havent suppressed hundreds of revolutions
>this poor nigger never heard of the US civil war
is he actually this dumb? or is he merely pretending?

People in the West hate Assad with their mind, but not in their hearts....

Surely that would be the end of America, so your point is completely moot.

You are such a biased source of information and opinion, that I have to take what you say with a large mountain of salt.

We had a breddy strong air force during the cible warz huh?