Will Africa ever become a superpower?

No.

Why ?

Islam.

More like:

No

Why?

Niggers

With the help of Chinese billionaires who recognize the potential of Africa, I'd say it's possible. Most likely a few African tribal leaders and warlords will get filthy rich while the rest of the continent starves. It's been in that cycle for a while, corruption is out of control.

I disagree

Gabon is a very wealthy country with an average wage of 800$/month, but it's because they are christian.

Not unless AIDS starts exchanging on the stock market instead of small private transactions.

lmao

I disagree, Islam is the only thing that can unite africans.

Except Tunisia, Algeria, and Libya (even after being bombed) are literally all better places to live than Gabon and they're full of future French citizens.

Gabon is a shit and you have a boner for niggers.

Never. Fuck this shithole.

i mean south africa did have nukes at one point...

Yes

really makes you think

depends on China

When whites were in charge.

Meaning not anymore.

How can they not with she nogs like this. Remember, her breast milk is superior

>Will a continent full of dozens of different political entities become a superpower?
Are you fucking retarded? Do you have Downs?

They were british surplus, meant to be dropped from planes.
Think 1960's shit.

Yes white people did that. I have seen most of sub-saharan africa and thing ever go bad for the rest of the world africa will eat it's self.

Honorable member you need to raise a point of order before you comment in this thread.

Self built the Brits had fuck-all to do with the Nuclear program.

Ek is nie 'n Kaffer nie.

Definitely got help from the kikes in Israel tho.

Did you see the recent turmoil there? Country's literally on the edge of a civil war...

I say africa will never be a superpower because the people there are too stupid to govern themselves in peace despite having some of the richest soils on earth

> will a continent full of dumb niggers who spend their time killing each other, and whose resources have been virtually depleted and most corrupt governments on earth, ever become a superpower.

AH HA... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

This, I'd ask what it's like living in a country past its prime, but I'm sure I know that feel.

Why do black nationalists think melanin makes them superior? I swear niggers are so fucking stupid it hurts.

literally puked

WE

Only after India does.

pretty sure africa is/will be getting raped (literaly in a natural resources kind of way) by china
they basically already bought the entire continent. mining rights and shit

inb4 germany gets raped by africans haha btw

Suck balls man. Leaving for Canada as soon as my savings ads up. My ancestor should have done what your ancestors and the ozzies did.

>muh China
Jesus, you have no clue

No. Africa's splintered into too many factions and ethnic groups to ever be unified short of a huge war that kills most of the population. Then you'd have a very, very long process of updating the infrastructure of the continent which would likely take an entire generation just to drag most of the continent into the modern age.

Yes but not on the enrichment process and the bombdesign . Mostly the delivery systems.

After it becomes a Chinese colony, sure

elaborate

Ya even try, brah ?

It will never regain it's past glories, when they wuz axtronuatz n sheeeeit

I haven't read the others' posts but I can imagine what they are saying...

Even though, I think Africa will not. That's only slightly conceivable to happen after the year 2100, but even then the world will be many times more well consolidated as a globalism unified entity and the notion of "superpower" won't be a thing anymore.
>pic: despite everything, the year 2050 is probably really converging to that scenery